Rejected Princess

By kristentaylor16

Davina's soulmate rejects her, but he has no idea she is his future queen. ... More

Telltale Heart
Bellator Academy
The Heart Dies a Slow Death
Burned
Mr. Petrovaa
Soulless Pain
The Sight
What Do You Mean By 'We'?
More Like a Mansion Party
Meeting Demetrei
Lone Hearts
Answers
Possessed
Unwanted Advances
Trance
Broken Facade
Apologies
Uprising
Avoidance and Manipulations
Invitations
Dinner Party From Hell
Red Handed
Endless Torture
Empty Beds and Guarded Hearts
Allies in Training
Damned
Preparations
Emotional Surrender
Hidden Heartbreak
Explanations
Confessions
'Always' Or Not?
Agonizing Truths
Forbidden Desires
Freya
Wrecked
Chasing Desire
Marked
Reconnaissance
Home Again
Lycan Challenge
A Witch's Revenge
The Bond
The Moon's Wrath
Beginnings and Endings
Epilogue

Prologue

40K 1.1K 46
By kristentaylor16

Someone was screaming in pain.  Maybe it was me, maybe it was someone else, I couldn't tell. 

The pain was torturous, emanating from my scalp and trailing the length of my body at a million miles a second, shooting bursts of piercing pain like needles in my skin making me a mere shell of who I had once been.

I didn't know what was happening to me, maybe I was dying?

I couldn't discern where I was.  The sun was there, but not really.  Everything was cloudy and murky, as though I were trying to see through water, my vision blurry and fragmented as if I were living in a dream, though I knew what this was.  This was no dream.

A sudden light overtook my mind, however, and the stabbing pain that had been relentless up until that point finally subsided, allowing me to clear the fog in my vision.

I was on the beach back home in Bulgaria.  I had been lying on the sand staring up at the sky, only I was drenched in water, almost as if the tide had recently gone out and it had swallowed me up. It made me feel like I had just washed up on shore like a piece of trash littered on the ground.

Then I looked to my right, and I sighed contentedly.  There he was —my mate.  My one true soul mate, standing before me.

His body was wrapped in gilded sunlight and he was drenched in effervescent spirit light that emanated from his body and dripped down onto me.

I gazed lovingly into his eyes, but when he looked over at me, all I saw were black holes where they should have been.

I screamed.

A/N:

This story is becoming paid September 14th, 2022!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.9K 56
He had strength, she had powers she didn't know she had. He hated her after what her parents did to his family, she didn't know her parents were eve...
637K 13.4K 23
"I Ian Jared Mathuews reject you Alexandra Demitria Beet" I smirked at the boy infront of me although it hurts like hell but no way I'll show him tha...
1.2M 26.8K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
8.6K 287 9
There's nothing certain in this world. When two people were supposed to be together, are they what really is called soulmates? The moment Mirabella a...