Flowers Of Despair

By Twinklingmeghs

[Previously known as Receptiveness of Love] Flowers will bloom and wither; So does the hope; Hope blossom and... More

||Shot 2: Until you breathe||
||Epilogue ||
Cover

||Shot 1: Friendzoned love||

1.7K 116 367
By Twinklingmeghs

Holla Peeps. This plot was given by my dear friend ridhi_gupta

This is a new try. I'm here with Nive1911 so we both planned to write OS together and end up making it TS. We hope you live this story.

Dedicated to Shanaya777

☆▪☆▪☆

Having the best friend who cares about our small to the smallest thing is a heavenly feeling.

The morning dazzling wind and birds chirping was the only thing that makes the hill place amazing. From there, a clear view of the whole city can be seen. Not to forget the deep blue sea. Standing at the top of a cliff where waterfalls are directly falling on sea, Sanskar looks delighted glancing over nature's beauty. A summer breeze wafts across the face. Looking at the azure sky and wave layer, he's flabbergasted. The memories of the past flash in his mind.

"Boww...." A voice came from the backside.

"Shonimoni......" he said without looking at her.

"You have done cheating! How could you find always it's me?" She squealed in disappointment.

"Because dumbo no one else shouts as you do." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"See what I got for both," Swara said showing something.

"A Thanjavur doll." He said in surprise.

"This one for you." She forwards a doll for him. "No matter what happens never miss this doll." She exhorted.

Remembering her, he smiled tilting the doll which is kept nearby his side table, the doll oscillates around every side dancing.

"Hahaha... Sanskar" her giggle echoed in his ear blowing his mind to past.

"Swaru look..." he touched one doll, it's hit another one which makes both dolls dance together.

"Hahaha... Sanskar," Swara giggled clapping her hands. Both ballooned their cheeks and dance like a Tanjore doll filling the whole room with their laughs.

"This one for me." she points to the girl doll "And this for you."

"Chora... Chora" Sujatha knocks him out of his trance. Time elapsed. But his heart didn't forget. The memories of the past made his lips twitch into a smile.

"Swara, this 10 years is not less than punishment to me. I missed you a lot. Not anymore I'm coming back to you. Get ready Shonimoni."

☆▪☆▪☆

Swara's crouching on the couch when her cell rings. It was an unknown number so she hesitates a bit while taking a call.

"Shonimoni...."

"San?" Although years passed, she could recognize her amigos' voice.

"It's been so long?"

"Yes. I missed you San."

"I never missed you."

"What?" Astonished Swara asked.

"To miss you I should have forgotten you. You never left my heart even for a minute."

"You have not changed San. Same as before."

"Shonimoni, listen I need to hang up now. Will call you later."

Swara is happy after talking with her best friend. It had been ten years since they talked. Her happiness has no limit. Sanskar went abroad to study so they could not be in contact. Now his sudden call made her ecstatic.

☆▪☆▪☆

The next morning, her phone rings she receives without seeing caller ID.

"Hey, Shonimoni!"

A smile crept on her face.

"Hey, San!"

"I was thinking can we..." He paused to think off.

"You wanna go out to dinner. Don't you? Don't feel shy San we are friends." Swara said reading his mind.

"Yes... friends!"

"See you tomorrow at our spot?"

"See you. Wait! Hmmm... never mind. Good night."

"Goodnight San..."

☆▪☆▪☆

Humming his favorite song, his lips curled into a smile. It has been ten long years, he last met her, his Shonimoni. He's impatient now. The signal changes from yellow light to red indicating him to stop his car.

"Uff, this traffic signal" he murmurs under his breath. His eyes wander around observing the busy streets of Kolkata. It was not the same as before, so many things changed. His eye stuck at the place giving him a twinge feeling by catching her sight who was in her favorite Scooter with a big pout cursing traffic and twitching her nose, exact left side signal to him.

"She's cute as ever!" he chuckled. Her eye caught him staring at her, within a second it went wide with all surprise.

"Sanskar," she jumped from her scooter yelling, leaving it to hit the ground. Looking into each other, both smiled. Tears filled their eyes when the memories came flooding back to them.

Pom, pom... continuous horn sounds broke their reverie. A joyous tear plunges from his eyes. He swiveled his car to her side. Parking her scooter in 'No Parking Area' Swara hops into his arms like a kid. He twirls her making her fly. Both laughs from their heart.

"How are you doing?"

"All good. You?" she exclaimed happily sitting in his car.

"Your scooty?" Sanskar indicated to her where she parked it.

"Let it be..." he rolled his eye hearing her.

"That was no parking." He pointed out.

"You don't know about Kolkata. If I park in the parking lot then I have to go to the station tomorrow with a complaint letter. But now..." She trails off.

"Now?"

"It will be all safe, after paying the fine I get it from the court." She chuckled. Nodding his head, he sits in the driver's seat.

"Swaru, you are still the same.."

"Is it?" She quipped.

He looked at her face, "Yeah, your big doe eyes, this chubby cheeks, and same craziness... even your this height." he teased her.

"But you changed a lot Mr.Sansu." he narrowed his eye. She started her non-stop chattering.

She talked as if there is no tomorrow making him adore her more. Both reminisce their journey, schoolings, silly fights, chatters, street play everything which is everlasting, lasted in a decade of distance and came back. There is no silence, not an uncomfortable zone or any kind of awkwardness, but full of love?

After their dinner, Sanskar drove back to her home from the restaurant. She turned on the radio station.

Sanskar twirled his head to Swara. Both started to sing together. Nope. Correction. Shouted together. Their song was too awesome that make street dogs also bark with them. Shutting their mouth, both burst into a fit of laughs looking into each other.

He stops the car in front of her home and gets down from the car. Like a perfect gentleman, he opens the door for her. When she's about to walk inside her home, he holds her wrist stopping her.

"Shonimoni. I have something to tell you."

Swara's eyes twinkle with the light of stars. He just got lost in her. If not today, never. He thinks let his heart out. He can't hide the truth anymore.

"Swara..." overwhelmingly, she glanced at him. It's the first time she heard him calling her name. Emotions flickering in his eyes.

"I love you Swara."

Surprisingly she stares at him, "I love you too. You are my best friend dumbo."

"I love you not as a friend. But a woman you are." He paused a moment before continuing his words.

"I don't know when and how. Was it when we playing with the Thanjavur dancing doll. Or was it when we were playing hide and seek. Or was it when I left to study abroad. I have fallen for you deeply and crazily. I love you Swara."

Shocked will be an understatement to describe Swara's emotions. Standing numb, she looked at him with a blank expression. Not a single word of him she understands except the fact he love her. How can he broke the friendship rule not to fall for his friend? Tears welled up in her eyes.

"I don't love you Sanskar. I only thought of you as a friend. You and I not possible. I'm sorry," that what she said before running inside her home.

To be continued......

Share your precious comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.1K 1.7K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†...
111K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...