The Daughter of Bellatrix Les...

By crazyspazzyme123

I am no ordinary half blood. I am Sierra Lestrange a witch and daughter of a god. I am going to go to London... More

The Daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange(Harry potter and percy jackson fanfic)
Chapter 2: Professor Dumbledore
Chapter 3:Hello Hogwarts
Chapter 4: Hermione
Chapter 5: The Meeting
Chapter 6 : The House
Chapter 8:The Iris Message
Chapter 9: Good Morning
Chapter 10:Lessons Begin
Chapter 11: Hi, Traitor
Chapter 12: Missed You, Now Die
Chapter 13: Revealing Secrets
Chapter 14: The Explanation
Chapter 15:Who's The Teacher Here?
Chapter 16: I Love The Mall
Chapter 17: To The Forest....Again
Chapter 18: Time To Fight
Chpter 19: Uh-Oh
Chapter 20: To the Forest....... For The Third Time
Chapter 21: Luke
Chapter 22: Mom?
Chapter 23: I Make Us Plummet Our Death
Chapter 24: Wait......We're Not Dead?
Chapter 25: On The Train Ride Home
Chapter 25: Back At Hermiones House
Chapter 26: Goodbye
Authors note

Chapter 7: The Grangers

11.6K 387 6
By crazyspazzyme123

Sierra p.o.v.

So after the question /answer session with Mrs.Granger, Hermione showed me to my room in the house. "Wow," I muttered. I walked in and dedcided to unpack.The first thing I noticed was a fireplace. Good,I thought, I can still burn an offering. Then I caught Hermione staring at me. "would you like some help unpacking?" she asked."No thanks."I said. Actually,I just didn't want her to see my Half-Blood stuff.She stood staring at me as I unpacked.I saw my pocketknife and put it in my pocket and put the rest of my clothes away.

"What are those?" she asked suddenly,pointing to my bag of drachmas. "Nothing," I said quikly throwing the drachmas into a drawer of the dresser."Hermione! Sierra! Dinner!" Mrs.Granger shouted. "We're coming, Mum!" Hermione shouted."Come on,"Hermione said. She grabbed my wrist and we went down stairs.

"Hullo girls. Mr. Granger is home." We went into the dining room and saw the man from the photograph. "Hi Dad!" Hermione said."Hullo sweetheart! And you must be Sierra Lestrange." Hearing my full name sent shivers down my spine. I don't know why but it did.He shook my hand and we all sat down at the table.

Mrs.Granger had went all out. She had made a meatloaf, mashed potatoes,green beans, corn and peas. "Wow," I stated.Mrs. Granger smiled. as we ate, I put a little bit of food in my pocket to burn for the Gods later."So,Sierra.How old are ya?" Mr.Granger asked."14."He nodded."Okay.Time for bed girls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 186 22
This is disgusting, I hate myself...but go ahead read it. I'm Madison Mikaelson, daughter of Kol and Davina Mikaelson. I'm a siphoner or was. Everyth...
7K 260 58
//Remus Lupin// regulus black// It isn't easy being a half blood and Maeve Ashford knows this all too well. Maeve struggled her whole life to make fr...
472K 17.5K 83
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫..." The Les...
6.4K 169 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...