PLAYING DIRTY WITH MR.BILLION...

By littledamselintown

Once upon a time there was a billionaire,who was being played but is it that easy to play dirty with Mr.Billi... More

CHARACTERS
Abstract
Chapter 1:The beginning
Chapter 3: Coeur Brisé
Chapter 4: Be my very personal assistant!
Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!
Chapter 6: Jealousy?
Chapter 7: A Kiss led to realisation!
Chapter 8:Left alone!
Chapter 9: I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT!
Chapter 10 : A start to new life.
Chapter 11: The New Found Love!
Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!
Chapter 13:Difficult times.
Chapter 14:Love-sick Brains
Chapter 15: Manish Uncle?
Chapter 16:Something Good Happened

Chapter 2: Confession?

7.2K 647 128
By littledamselintown

"Mr.Malhotra!" She entered in my room and I shut my eyes tight with my palms fisting the bed sheet on the either sides more strongly.

Calm down Manik! Koi jang larne nhi ja raha tu!

"Mr.Malhotra wake up ! Kia hua hai apko ?"She sat beside me on the bed and shook my shoulder.Her words stammering.

"Mam !" One of my servants called her from behind.

She turned and raised her brows at him,
"What has happened to Mr.Malhotra?"

"He was so serious mam ! Sir's diabetes weren't in control as he didn't have his pills and even after fainting due to the lack of glucose in the body he continued to mumble your name only! Give him his medicines please !"My servant cum friend spoke hastily like a trained parrot and ran out leaving us alone again.

"Mr.Malhotra !"She called me softly and her hand reached to caress my cheek.

"Why are you so stubborn Mr.Malhotra ?"She continued to caress my cheek but her voice was getting scratchy which horrified me.

Is this getting serious Manik ?

"Pa..ni! Pa..ni!"I whispered with utmost difficulty while opening my eyes very feebly.

"Pani!"She muttered in her breath before wandering her eyes around and picking up water bottle and glass from the side table.

I started coughing to make more impression and her clumsy hands started working in haste. She was sitting beside my tummy.

"Just a minute Mr.Malhotra !"She opened the cap of bottle hurriedly and turned the bottle but instead of pouring it in glass she poured it all over me.

"Huhh!"With a jerk I sat on bed,just like those mummies which wake up from graves in movies.

She stood up from bed in the next moment.
"Aiyoo! Ye kese hogya..I'm...so.."Her frantic words left in middle as the water bottle fell from her  hands on the marble floor.

She widened her eyes seeing the water scattering on floor and I turned my grumpy face towards her.

"Aliya.."Before I could say something in her praise her foot slipped and dangled up in air as she fell behind on floor on her back.

"Aaaah Aiyappa!"She shrieked while clasping her sprained back and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Seriously Aliya matlab girne girane k ilawa kuch aur bhi ata hai tumhe?"I chuckled and she pouted angrily while holding her back and stood up from the floor.

"Aap ne mughe yahan jhoot bol kar bulaya haina?"Suddenly she scowled at me while rubbing her bum and my eyes widened in fear.

"Nhi! Maine aur Sahil ne mil kar koi planning nhi ki thi!"I muttered hastily with narrowed eyes and her mouth opened wide. 

"I knew it ! I knew it !"She gritted her teeth and stomped her foot on floor twice.

"Tou phir Kyon ayi? When you knew that I'm doing a drama just to get you here then why you came ?"I removed the blanket off my laps and stood up from bed making her jump in fright.

"Mmmrr..Mallhotra!"She stammered while doddering back as I continued to take steps in her direction.

"Nhi ! Nhi ! Bolo na ! Bolti Kyon nhi k tumhe meri bohot fikar ho rahi thi ! Bolo na !"I took more steps towards her and she looked at me with her horrified eyes. My eyes were mischievous and hers were scared.

Miss shergil ! Today I'm gonna make you confess,no matter what ! That's a Malhotra challenge!

"Haan lekin..."Her words lefts in middle as I interrupted,

"Haan Kia haan! Sirf mere liye dauri dauri chali ayi! Ye pyaar nhi tou aur kia hai?" I faked a little anger and raised my brows at her while taking the last step in her direction.

"Haan?"She opened her mouth wide after listening my words and her eyes widened too after realising the wall behind her.

Before she could move I caged her between my arms.

She raised her lashes at me and I bent down close to her face.

"You love me miss Shergil ! Accept it!"I muttered hoarsely after bringing my face parallel to her.A smirk caressing my lips seeing her shuddering because of my closeness.

She lowered her eyes and rolled them here and there nervously.

"Lis--ten! Mr.Malhotra.."

"Manik! Manik naam hai mera!"I whispered sternly close to her nose and her pink lips quivered,gaining my attention.

Larki ki kamar ko baahon main le kar,thora use zor se kas kar chummi lene ka maza hi kuch aur hai! 

My hand which was resting beside her head dropped down,to hold her waist.

Nhi Manik ! Kahin pitayi na hojaye teri ! Thora sabar kar le !

Before I could think about kissing her or not she pushed me away with a jerk.

I stumbled back and she ran towards the door.

"Neither I'll take my medicines nor I'll eat something !"I uttered in a strident tone while pushing my palms in my trousers pockets.

She stopped on her tracks after listening my determined words and then turned to look at me with unbelievable eyes.

"You can't be serious Mr.Malhotra !"She glared at me and I smirked.

"I am ! Miss Shergil !"

Huhh! Ab dekhta hn kese bhagti hai yahan se!

"This is ridiculous!"She clenched her jaws.

"I know!"I smiled at her,tightly.

She shook her head after glaring at me menacingly and I rolled my eyes before sitting on my bed carelessly ,my legs hanging down.

"Mr.Malhotra! When you know how important these pills are for you then why aren't you taking them?"She muttered angrily after standing infront of me but I acted to be busy with my cell phone.

"I'm talking to you Mr.Malhotra!"She snarled while poking my shoulder and I raised my head at her.

"Manik! Call me Manik!"I smiled at her tightly and again got busy with my cell or acted to be busy.

She fidgeted with her fingers for sometime.

Suddenly she held my jaws and tried to insert pill in my mouth.

"Mmmmm!"I shook my head while pursing my lips tighter and she widened her angry eyes at me.

"Mr.Malhotra!"She shouted and I clutched her hand which was forcing me to have medicine.

"Call me again with this name and see what I'll do to you !"I slammed my jaws. 

She pressed her lashes and sighed.
"Aap dawai lein le na ! Apne liye nhi tou apni maa ka khyaal karte hue hi sahi!"She muttered softly and I looked at her with menacing eyes.

I left her palm which had pill with a jerk and opened my mouth,making her smile.

She kept pill on my tongue and passed me the glass of water.

I kept glaring her while drinking the water and she continued to give a wide smile.

"Mera kaam hogya! Bye ! Mr.Malhotra!"She squeaked happily and was about to turn when I kept the glass on side table and held her palm,laying on bed pulling her above me.

Her eyes widened as I turned taking her under me.

"What..are you doing..Mr.Malhotra?"She stammered as I clutched her palms and pressed them on the bedsheet.

"Manik!"I groaned and she gulped.

"Let me go !"She purred while struggling and I clutched her palms more strongly.

"No ! Not until you confess !"I stated clearly.

"What ? Kia confess karoon?"She turned her face on other side and mewed.

At that moment my eyes caught a brown mole on her neck,which fascinated me a lot.

"Tumhe nhi pta main Kia sunna chahta hn?"My voice was getting hoarse.My lips were getting close to that mole,unknowingly.

I felt her fingers pressing my knuckles harshly feeling my breaths on her neck.

I closed my eyes as my nose touched her scented neck and my lips parted away automatically to suck that mole,tenderly,passionately.

She squeezed her eyes and I felt her soft chest hammering against my hard chest as I deepened the sucking.

"I love you Aliya!"I whispered earnestly in her neck after pressing my lips again on her mole.

Upon hearing a sniff my eyes opened and I moved a little back only to find Aliya crying bitterly while keeping her face on other side.

"Aliya!"A whisper escape my mouth in daze and she pushed me away before running out of my room.

I sat there shocked until realisation dawn upon me.

Did I cross my limits?Maybe she doesn't love me! 

Don't know for how much time I sat there still.

She doesn't love me! Aliya mughse pyaar nhi karti!

Feeling wetness on my cheeks I realised I was in tears.

My cell rang suddenly.

I closed my eyes and took a breath before picking up the phone.

"Yes mom!"Wiping my cheeks with my forefinger I smiled.

"Maaaanikk! Mera gudda!"She squeaked from other side and a true smile caressed my lips.

"Kia hua maa ? Aap bohot khush lag rahe ho ?"

"Baat hi kuch aesi hai! Hayee main mar jawan!"She was so happy but her words took me off guard.

"Maa!"A stern word left my mouth and I heard her chortling.

"Acha chal chor ! Tu janta hai abhi kiska phone aya tha mere paas?"She asked mirthfully and I sighed.

"How would I know maa! Aap hi bta do!"

"Arey Mrs.Shergil ka ! Aliya has agreed for proposal !" The cell fell from my hand as soon as these words reached my ear.

Aliya ne haan kar di?

.......

New Wanderer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 29K 28
When an wandering Boy meets a wandering girl! Both are in search of peace and satisfaction! The loneliness and hollowness is chasing them! Will they...
79.6K 8.4K 28
A Heart That Bleeds featuring Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor as Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy! "N-No t-this c-can't be you!" She stuttered and sc...
640K 41.3K 41
She came Close to him without knowing that he will burn her! Featuring: Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra.. Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy..
398K 31.9K 39
**WATTPADINDIA FEATURED STORY** What happens when you loose your "HOPE" Do you move on..without fighting.. Or Do you...