The Master Of All Realities V...

By ShidouAndHisSisters

After reading please let me know your thoughts of the scenario ok? thank you ^^ More

The Universe Remade

The Almighty One Appears

376 1 0
By ShidouAndHisSisters

So here is how it goes you walk home from some area then you see light that is about billions of times brighter than the sun out of nowhere and you had to quickly cover your eyes or your eyeballs would literally explode into a bloody mess by the unfathomable brightness and as you take your hands off your eyes as the light dims you see people around you most of who now have empty eye-sockets of blood where their eyes used to be and they are screaming in immense pain then you see a  glowing white spiritual presence emerge from the center of light in the sky with a name title above the apparent God reading as ""The Master Of All Realities"" but the name title of the God first reads as a language out of this world but it is omnilingual and gets translated for all of us to be able to read in perception and then there is a superhero named Infiniton a super hero known to defeat villains that could destroy solar systems and galaxies the superhero's power rivals even the strongest of the 12 gods of this world before The Master Of All Realities visited our universe being so supremely powerful that all infinite realities dimensions and universes begins to violently shake and distort with force that is infinitely too great for any inhabitants of all realities dimensions and universes to ever comprehend by just the all powerful presence of The Master Of All Realities which terrifies even the godlike superhero Infiniton who rivals the strongest of this world's 12 gods but the superhero shaking heavily from his extreme fear tries to regain his bravery and rises to the skies from superhero headquarters announcing to The Master Of All Realities ""you may be a God above all universes and realities but i have this one technique that could destroy several universes at once it is the hero's light blast of absolute justice!!!""and the superhero flies 98 septillion times faster than light towards The Master Of All Realities unleashing 756 septillion universe destroying punches and kicks and the multi universe destroying beam blast in one second and all of the universe destroying punches and kicks and the final multi universe destroying light blast were all effortlessly nullified by The Master Of All Realities noticeably possessing a presumably absolute immunity which is expected for an omnipotent God and then the superhero was mysteriously paralyzed by unseen force causing the superhero to scream in an unimaginable agony experiencing a horrendous pain that is unfathomably and without ends immeasurably far worser than any other pain a mortal could ever experience then The Master Of All Realities forcefully teleported the defeated paralyzed and screaming superhero into a kneeling position face down and to let you see that the superhero who was effortlessly defeated by The Master Of All Realities was no pushover each of the universe destroying punches, kicks and the final multi universe destroying light blast done by the superhero that were all effortlessly nullified by The Master Of All Realities caused a massive explosion of light that are billions of times the brightness of the sun followed by unfathomably destructive cosmic distortions that turned this entire universe into a messy chaos of distorted time and space all planets suns stars and galaxies were obliterated leaving a infinite green void effectively destroying our universe and presumably other neighboring universes with mortal survivors surviving only because the 12 gods of this universe produced a mysterious protective barrier around the mortal survivors and a chunk of what is sort of left of earth the mortal survivors stand on floating in an infinite green void of what now remains of the universe and when The Master Of All Realities effortlessly defeated and disabled the superhero The Master Of All Realities then says to the defeated paralyzed kneeling and screaming superhero ""you are strong for a mortal however there are infinite realities dimensions and universes and I am infinitely above all that is mentioned put together as The Master Of All Realities that wields absolute power that shaped all to exist in the infinite realities and you are barely above a few universes which in terms of power ranks infinitely below a dimension which also in terms of power ranks infinitely below a reality and i want all of you mortals to know you are all actually my physical avatars to experience all infinite universes dimensions and realities i shaped and the reason all of you can think independently is because you are all aspects of me but given identity to make yourselves unique you can say i am the supreme consciousness that shaped all infinite realities which includes this universe you mortals inhabit however due to severe inconsistencies that were overlooked during the formation of the reality that contains all infinite dimensions that contains the omniverse that includes this universe that all of you mortals inhabit alongside other universes,the reality that contains all infinite dimensions that contains the omniverse that contains all universes including your universe and yourselves shall be erased but do not fret for all of you will become one with me once again as one unified supreme conciousness and we will reshape the reality that contains all infinite dimensions that contains the omniverse that contains your universe alongside all other universes from the chaos that the reality shall be returned to without inconsistency so that you as my physical avatars can inhabit to experience again after the erasure that is the purpose i came to the reality that contains all dimensions that contain the omniverse that contains your universe to let all of you know "" The Master Of All Realities then with one gesture erased the superhero who had the power to destroy several universes named Infiniton including the 12 gods of our world, all of us and the reality that contains all infinite dimensions that contains the omniverse that contains our universe alongside all other universes from existence before the reality that contains all infinite dimensions that contain the omniverse that contains our universe alongside all other universes are to be reshaped from the chaos the reality returns to without inconsistency by The Master Of All Realities who is the God that revealed to us that we are all physical avatars of the God given unique identities to experience the infinite realities dimensions and universes that we who were all that one same God shaped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.6K 80
This is a reboot of the first stories I've written on Wattpad. I've noticed that they weren't the best of quality so here's a proper telling of the s...
70.5K 1.8K 54
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
456K 15K 62
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
22.4M 786K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...