His Unknown Daughter

Oleh Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her d... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Jaylen
Chapter 3
Amir
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N Please Read
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Brianna & Arman's House
Chapter 18
Aye Y'all
Next Chapter--Time Skip
Chapter 19
Vent
A/N VERY IMPORTANT
It's Prom Season!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

5.7K 128 17
Oleh Queen_Bree_2020

Hakeem(Dad) POV

We all sitting around at the dance studio while the girls get ready for they competition this weekend. Bri and Faith got a duet together and its a praise dance. They got it all down now and they just gotta clean it up.

My phone rung and I looked at it. It was Amir. He came to the competition in NOLA a couple months ago and he decided to keep in touch so he can check on Bri.

I went outside and answered the phone.

Me-Hello?

Amir-Mr.King.

Something wrong. I can hear it all in his voice.

Me-What's wrong Amir?

He took a deep breath.

Amir-Its Miss Janice. She....

Me-She what Amir?

Amir-She gone. Somebody broke into her house this morning and shot her.

God damn! This gon really break Bri.

Me-Damn.

Amir-Its worse than that tho Mr.King.

Me-What else going on?

Amir-Whoever did it left a note and it said that Bri was next.

Hell naw.

Me-Do u know who did it?

Amir-I got a idea but I can't say nun else over the phone. I'm gon come down there later on today. But till then don't let Bri outta yo sight. Don't let nobody who y'all don't know around her either.

Me-Ok. Call me when u get into town.

Amir-I got u.

He hung up.

I ran my hands down my face. My baby girl has been through so much in her life already and she's only 12. And now somebody talking bout they coming after her? Ain't nobody gon fuck with my baby girl. I ain't gon let nobody fuck wit her. I'll do anything for her. I'll kill any fucking body who try to hurt her.

Now I gotta tell her that her grandma gone? That's gon break her even more than Jaylen and her mama. I know that I need to tell her bout her grandma but I don't know if I want to tell her about somebody trying to come after her. Its gon scare her but I know that she needs to know so that if anybody try to do anything to her, she can get to one of us.

I walked back in the gym. I go over to D and pull her to the side.

D-What's going on bro?

Me-Somebody killed Bri's grandma this morning and they left a note saying that they coming after her next.

D-Ok I'm putting this whole place on lockdown. Ain't nobody getting in here. We don't know if these muthafuckas know where y'all live at so y'all all need to stay here. Nobody gon get to my niece. I'll be damned if anybody try to hurt her. U know I still got the *she mouthed to me* gun room in downstairs. So if anything happen or anybody try to do anything, we prepared here.

Me-Yea. Amir coming down today and he said he got a idea of who it is but he couldn't say nothing over the phone.

D-Ok tell him to come straight here.

Me-Aight. I need to go tell Bri now.

D nodded and we went back inside.

All the girls was sitting around talking.

I went over and got Bri.

Me-Come here Bri.

I walked her over to the side of the bleachers and sat her down.

Me-Bri I have to tell u something.

Bri-What's going on dad?

Me-Your grandma....she...she died this morning.
__________________________________
Brianna POV

Me-Wha-what?

Dad-Your grandma. She's gone. Somebody broke into her house this morning and killed her.

I started to cry a little.

Dad-And the people who did it left a note.

I look up at him.

Me-A note?

Dad-Yes.

Me-What did it say?

Dad-It said that you're next.

I broke down. I think I know who did it. I'm almost positive who did it.

The man who beat on me, my brother, and my mom. The man who killed Jaylen and threatened me to never say anything to anyone.

My dad pulled me into him and held onto me while I cried.

I have lost everyone on my mom's side of my family.

Me-Daddy...

Dad-Yea baby girl?

Me-I'm scared.

Dad-Its OK Bri. We not gon let nothing happen to u.

I wiped my face. I need to take my mind off of this.

I went back out.

Tierra-Bri are u OK?

Me-Yeah I'm good. We should get back to practice.

We went back out and started practicing. I need to do whatever I can to keep my mind off of this because if I don't, I might lose it and I don't want to do that. I can't do that.
____________________________________
Hakeem(Dad) POV

Bri went back out to practice. I know that she's just trying to keep her mind off of everything.

I went back over and told everybody what was going on and then Amir text that he was outside.

I made sure I had my gun before I went out to the door.

It was Amir and I opened the door letting him in before locking it back up.

We walked back in the dance area where everybody else was.

When Bri saw Amir, she ran to him hugging him.

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

Bri-Its him isn't it?

Amir looked a lil uneasy.

Amir-Yea.

Bri-Please don't let him hurt me again. Please.

He wrapped his arms around her.

Amir-Don't worry Bri. We ain't gon let him hurt u no more. He hurt mama, Jaylen, and now grandma. I'm not letting him hurt u too.

Bri looked at him and I did too.

Bri-Did u say mama?

Amir-What?

Bri-U just said that he hurt mama.

Amir-Yeah. She was uhh....she was my mama too.
__________________________________
Brianna POV

Another brother?

Not like he wasn't already there for me as my big brother but I just didn't think we were really brother and sister.

Me-Amir, if you're my brother why didn't u say anything before?

Amir-Because I didn't know until a couple days ago.

Wow. I wish we knew he was my brother a long time ago but at the same time, I'm kinda glad that it took this long for us to find out cause if we had knew, he would have been there the night that bitch tried to rape me and the bitch probably would have killed him too. And I really wouldn't be able to live knowing that both of my brothers at that time had died trying to protect me.

Me-Now its 11 brothers.

Amir-Yeah. U got Jaylen, u got me, and u got all of yo brothers who sitting up there.

I hugged him again and then I wanted to get back to practice so I went back out to the floor with everybody else.

This is just too much. I just can't deal with it all. But I know that I have to. And the person who wants to kill me? He's in for a surprise cause I'm not as weak as I was before. He not going to hurt me or anyone I love no more.

We're practicing when someone comes to the door. My auntie D went to go open it and she came back with Destiny's mom and someone else. I heard their voice and it was a man. He walked in behind her and Amir ran to me.

It was him.
____________________________________
Chapter 5 coming soon

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.1K 89 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
270K 6.2K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc