Gods are Monsters

By TokiBear13

It was a year in Spain long forgotten through time. The town itself no longer exists in the textbooks of toda... More

Prologue

1 0 0
By TokiBear13

 Dessa was nine years old when she was sold to a slaver. Her mother could see the future and believed this was the right choice for her daughter, but how far can a seer see? They can only see until death but not beyond it. Her mother could not see the terror nor the monster that would claim Dessa's life.

Later Dessa was sold to a pleasure place at age ten to clean, and later at twelve she was meant to do what the other, older girls, were doing. The lady of the house could see even before anyone else that Dessa's unblemished tan skin and librante green eyes would entice any man.

Dessa worked in the brothel until she was sixteen and at sixteen life changed for sweet Dessa.

It was a year in Spain long forgotten through time. The town itself no longer exists in the textbooks of today, is when Dessa was introduced to the man who claimed her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 252 20
πŒπ€π‘π‹π„π˜ π–πˆππ‚π‡π„π’π“π„π‘ is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
77K 1.2K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (θ±ͺι—¨δΉ‹ζ•›θ΄’ε€©εΈˆ[η©ΏδΉ¦]) Author: Nan Shu (ε©»δΉ¦) [Dog Blood Version] γ€€γ€€Wen Ran, a...
5.1K 172 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...