Show Me What Love Is •JenLisa...

Autorstwa _LiliNini_

Jennie was the new literature teacher, an absolutely beautiful woman, with a sensuality that emanated from ev... Więcej

Chapter 1. She's Different
Chapter 2. Everywhere
Chapter 3. I Don't Belive In Love
Chapter 4. I Want Her Lips
Chapter 5. It Hurts
Chapter 6. It Isn't Me
Chapter 7. It's Just Me
Chapter 8. Someone Special
Chapter 9. At Least One
Chapter 10. She's Playing With Me
Chapter 11. A Secret
Chapter 12. Leave Me Alone
Chapter 13. Don't Look At Me Like That
Chapter 14. Hug Me
Chapter 15. I Can't 1/2
Chapter 15. 2/2
Chapter 16. I Give Up
Chapter 17. I'm Sorry Part 1 & 2
ADVERTISE!
Chapter 18. Stay
Chapter 19. You're Welcome
Chapter 20. Dalgom
Chapter 21. Single
ADVERTISE 2
Chapter 22. This Can't Be
Chapter 23. I Know That I Love You
Chapter 24. First Date
Chapter 25. You're Perfect
Chapter 26. Make Me Yours
Chapter 27. Fight With Me
Chapter 28. Black Suit
Chapter 29. One Month
Chapter 30. We're Finished!
Chapter 31. I Loved Her?
Chapter 32. I Can't See Her
Chapter 33. I'm Not Well
Chapter 34. It'll Be Worth
Chapter 35. Pregnant
Chapter 36. The New One
Chapter 37. I Won't Go
Chapter 38. The Party
Chapter 39. Get Out!!
Chapter 40. I Need You
Chapter 41. Fool
Chapter 42. Get Away From Me
Chapter 43. I Don't
Chapter 44. Blunder
Chapter 45. I'm Scared
Chapter 46. My Problem
Chapter 47. Friend Or Girlfriend
Chapter 48. Resignation
Chapter 49. Out Of My Life
Chapter 50. Wet Dream
Chapter 51. The Moment Arrived
Chapter 52. Your Fault!!
Chapter 53. I Love Your Daughter
Chapter 54. Real
Chapter 55. Good Signs
Chapter 56. Say Goodbye
Chapter 57. Doesn't Wake Up
Chapter 58. Nightmare
Chapter 59. When You Get Home
ADVERTISE 3
Chapter 60. Let's Wait A Little Longer
Chapter 61. My Fucking Problem
Chapter 62. If That's What You Want
Chapter 63. Stay
Chapter 64. Resident
Chapter 65. Love Us
Chapter 67. While It Lasted
Chapter 68. New Zealand
Chapter 69. A Rule
Chapter 70. Mess Up Everything
Chapter 71. How Much Longer
Chapter 72. My Poem
Chapter 73. Something Started
Chapter 74. Dessert
Chapter 75. Stay With Him
Chapter 76. Take Me Or Leave Me
Chapter 77. Monster
Chapter 78. Suzy
Chapter 79. Baby Shower
Chapter 80. Don't Leave Me
Chapter 81. Piece Of Heaven
Chapter 82. Mark
Chapter 83. Kiss Me
Chapter 84. Let's Get Married
Chapter 85. I Did It
Chapter 86. Last Time
Chapter 87. My Place In The World
Chapter 88. Surprise
Chapter 89. Magic
Chapter 90. Sex Shop
Chapter 91. The Time Has Come
Chapter 92. Yes
Chapter 93. Forever
Chapter 94. Engagementeds
Chapter 95. University
Chapter 96. A Time
Chapter 97. GoodBye
Chapter 98. Her Smile
Chapter 99. Friends
Chapter 100. A New Starting
ADVERTISE 4
Helo I'm Back

Chapter 66. Bouquet Of Flowers

3.7K 126 25
Autorstwa _LiliNini_

-It looks pretty good- She commented.

I kept looking at the bouquet of flowers. I'm not sure it looks the way I want it to look.

-I still do not know- I said cocking my head.

-Oh ... I know- She said turning to look for something.

She was a very kind lady to tell the truth, I felt comfortable explaining why I wanted flowers, and apparently she understood me. She returned with some flowers that I had not seen before.

-Lantana, this is what you need- She said putting it in the bouquet.

They looked absolutely beautiful. She brought a small corner of yellow, and another in shades of oranges.

-This has many meanings- She said smiling as she adjusted it- In some places, it means happiness, but true happiness, which you do not have the need to force.

I smiled Lisa was my happiness without needing to force it.

-In other places, they use it to fan the love that is about to become extinct- She said raising her eyebrows- When there is still hope, but still ... without forcing it.

It is exactly what I need.

-Get lots of luck- She whispered as if it were a secret- I do not usually give it to anyone.

She looked at me and gave me a sincere smile. She wrapped the bouquet with a shiny paper, tying it with a red rostrum. She put lilac roses, absolutely beautiful. A sunflower that could swear that it shines in the middle. Some who called themselves agapanto, had not seen them before either, their meaning was "love letter", put them on their sides. And the latter, the spines of lantana, surrounding everything, making it look absolutely beautiful.

-You have a very nice energy- She commented- I wish you all the best.

-Many thanks- I answered emotionally.

I paid, and I left. I felt confident, I felt that everything would be fine. I went through StarBucks to order the coffee she liked. Cream and a touch of cinnamon. She loved it. I tried to dress better today, it was important. A blue jean, quite tight and with breaks as I liked. A white silk top, almost transparent, over the infaltable leather jacket fitted. Boots with suede wadding boots. I took pains in makeup to see myself well. I hope the best for today.

I arrived at the hospital just in time. Her family was not arriving yet, so I hurried up the stairs, as fast as I could. All quality time I could have with her, I had to take advantage of it. I went in and I ran into the idiot who ruffled my world yesterday. I took a breath, Lisa was the one that mattered not him.

She smiled weakly at me as greeting. I smiled nervously. I felt it was my first date in life. My hands were shaking, I was afraid to say something stupid. I left my bag in the lower part of the little table next to it.

-It's ... they're for you- I said trying not to stutter.

She smiled with more encouragement and took them in her arms. TaeHyung looked at me sideways, not with a very good face. He began to sneeze, once after another. I looked at him with a frown.

-I'm ... allergic- He said again sneezing- To the flowers.

Lisa opened her eyes to the utmost with concern. She gave them back to me and pushed me back a little. I looked at her with an indignation with which I had not looked at anyone. Is she serious? I would have to leave because ... the stupid one is allergic? She did not look at me and pointed at the door. I shook my head in an anger that even the devil itself could not get me out of.

I walked outside. I felt the tears begin to roll down my cheeks. She did not even bother to see them well, she did not even bother giving me a simple and monotonous thank you. He did not even look me in the eyes. I started to walk to the bathroom, watching as her family arrived.

-I'm sorry- I apologized immediately.

I wiped my tears with one hand, and dodged them completely. I threw the flowers to a chair that was nearby, and entered the bathroom by pulling the door. I covered my face with both hands, and began to sob non-stop. I had risen up with so much hope, with ... so much joy. It took me so much to choose the flowers, every detail of them, taking care of their meaning, the aroma that they gave off together. I made sure it was perfect. I spent almost an hour, with butterflies in my stomach, and everything so that ... she cares more than me. So that his stupid allergy is more important than the gesture I try to have.

I uncovered my face. All the makeup I had went to hell. My face was a mess. I felt a lump in my throat that hurt. How can something so small affect me so much? Well I do not know. But her reaction broke my heart. It made me feel like I did not care a bit. I took some paper to start cleaning my face. The eyeliner, the base, the shadows, everything was cleansing with my tears. There went all the time that I invested in this. I could not make the tears stop. It broke the illusion that I had in my smile today.

I did not want to go back to the room, I felt ashamed. I filled myself with air.

-To pretend I can with this- I whispered.

I wiped the last tears in front of the mirror. I left there. There was no way to leave without going through her room, I had to resign myself. I moved my head a little and fixed my clothes. I had to take courage to enter there. I walked at a slow pace, mentally preparing myself. I arrived at the door and decided to stay in the frame.

-Jennie ...- Tzuyu said a little worried.

Tears threatened again, but I took a breath. I smiled sweetly. She came to hug me around the waist. She stuck her face up to my belly, thanks to the heels, it was there. She closed her eyes, clinging to me. I smiled sideways for the support she gave me in a certain way.

- Is ... yours? - Asked her mother, extending the coffee I left on the table.

-Aamm ... no, actually I brought it to ...- My voice sounded a bit shaky- Her. It is her favorite.

I looked down. I concentrated on stroking the little girl's hair. Stupid tears I was just more sensitive than usual, that was all. I looked at the ceiling with dissimulation, arranging my hair, letting it fall on my face, so that they do not notice the reddish color of my eyes.

-But I think I'll take it- I said thinking well- It can hurt you ... we do not know yet.

I approached her, almost snatching the cup from her hands. I ignored their constant looks. I went around the bed, arriving where I was standing when I entered, and picked up my bag from the floor.

-I must go- I commented dryly- Have a nice day.

I walked out of her room. I stepped on the lever of one of the garbage cans, and dropped the coffee cup. I raised my foot, causing it to make a clumsy noise when it closed. I could not keep my heels from making more noise than usual, I was completely annoyed.

-Jennie ... Jennie ...- She said her little voice behind me.

I turned around. She came running with the flowers in her hands.

-Love ...- I said in a sigh.

She extended them to me.

-No, I give them to you- I said smiling sideways.

She looked at me for a few seconds and nodded without any expression on her face.

-Today ... will we go for ice cream? - She asked shyly.

-Aaamm ... I do not know ...- I started to say.

-You promised for the little finger- I said raising this.

I sighed exhausted. She was right.

-Okay- I said nodding.

I opened my bag, took out a piece of paper and wrote down my cell phone.

-First, ask your parents for permission- Conditioned- And when you finish having lunch, call me, I'll come by you.

-Ok, I will- She said with emotion- Seriously you hsto to leave?

I looked down.

-Yes- I answered safely- I'm sorry.

-It's okay- She said trying to avoid her pout- See you later.

I gave her a small hug, and I continued walking. One more failed attempt. I do not know if I'll be able to keep doing it. Maybe I should leave things as they are. Her family became very fond of me, and unfortunately I became attached to them, but it would not be complicated to move on. With Tzuyu ... if it would be more complicated, I made a promise, and I had to fulfill it. Visit all the ice cream shops there were ... it would not be so bad after all.

I went down to the reception, to verify that everything is fine. They said yes, everything was in order, only now there was the possibility that someone would stay to sleep, the schedules changed in the common rooms, and they did not deign to tell me before. It started at 6 in the morning, ending at 12, and then in the afternoon it started at 2 and ended at 6, except for the person who stayed to sleep.

-Excellent, and I can ask why you did not inform me before? - I said with a haughty tone.

-I'm sorry, I thought they had delivered the form- She said nervously.

I'm sure it's new, I did not see it around here before.

-You have a form! - I said raising my hands with indignation- Fuck, you do not do anything right!

-I ... I'm sorry- Her voice broke.

-No ... no, I'm sorry- I said sighing- Excuse me, I should not ... talk to you like that.

Her eyes were crystallized. Shit, that's it!

-Only take them the form, take it to the room- I said showing her the number- They will take over.

-Okay- She said nodding.

-I'm sorry again- I apologized before leaving.

I did not think to fill the stupid form to be more hours seeing how she cared less than shit. Sit there in deep silence, in a very uncomfortable one, seeing how she flirts with the stupid nurse. He passed by me before I reached the door.

-Stupid- I whispered when he was by my side.

-Excuse me?- He said a little indignantly.

He stopped, but I kept walking. I turned my face a little, connecting with his gaze.

-Stupid- I said loud enough to hear me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 29K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
461K 13.6K 46
VII 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please res...
2.2M 56.9K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
279K 4.6K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...