More To The Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gerard was finally able to accomplish his dreams. Now married to a man he loved he was going to start the bi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Fourth of July
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.1K 113 52
By iamcatastrophic

I closed my eyes, laying down in bed with Frank. Sweat covered both our bodies and we were still catching our breaths from the pure ecstasy that had run through me. I smiled softly, looking up at his messy sex hair and his flushed cheeks. He looked so pretty, his tanned, tattooed skin shining lightly with sweat. He held me tight, pulling me closer to him.

"Here, let me get some lotion for you," he said.

Frank grabbed the lotion and spread it over my ass and I bit my lip at the slight sting but soon it soothed me. I purred quietly, my head resting on the soft pillow. He moved up, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You're so pretty," he muttered. "My beautiful little kitten."

I gave him a kiss as I smiled.

"You should get some rest," he said.

"Or maybe we can go for round three," I said.

"I wish I could, Kitten, but I don't think I can," he said.

I nodded, cuddling up close to him. Frank smiled down at me as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"But I can still make you feel good," he whispered.

I whimpered as he pushed me back against the mattress and kissed down my chest. Crying started over the baby monitor and I glanced over at it. I stood up and put my robe on, going over to the nursery. I picked Lily up as she cried and held her to my chest.

"What's wrong?" Frank asked from behind me.

I put a hand to her forehead and frowned.

"I think she's getting sick," I said.

"Let's take her to the hospital," Frank said. "Oh god, my little baby can't be sick."

"No, she doesn't need to go to the hospital," I said.

I took her temperature and sighed when it said she had a fever of 102 degrees.

"Is it because she's the runt?" Frank asked. "Is she weaker than the rest? Do runts die for not being strong enough?"

"Sometimes," I mumbled. "They don't die too often but they're more susceptible to diseases and illnesses."

"I'm gonna check the other babies, I don't want them sick too and have something happen to all my babies," he said. "They're my sweet little kittens and I don't want anything to happen to them, I love them so much."

I smiled softly as he went around, checking the temperatures of all the babies. They were okay and he sighed in relief as he walked back over.

"What do we do?" Frank asked.

"Do you have a humidifier?" I asked and he shook his head. "Alright, we can just sit in the bathroom with a hot shower running, it'll help clear her nose so she can breathe easier."

We went to the bathroom, turning on the shower before we sat down on the rug.

"What if it's the sickness where she goes deaf?" frank asked.

"It's just a little fever," I said. "She should be fine in just a few hours. Trust me, I used to take care of my baby siblings while they were sick."

I gave Frank a kiss, sitting in his lap with Lily in my arms. Her crying had calmed down a bit thankfully as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You sure she's gonna be okay?" Frank asked and I nodded. "I don't want anything happening to any of my kids. Or you for that matter."

"Daddy, do you think that Andy is telling the truth?" Gee asked.

"No," Frank said. "He's just trying to get you back, I'm glad that we got that restraining order the other day."

"He scares me, Daddy," I said. "I don't want anything happening to my kids."

"We'll be fine," he said.

"But what if we're not?" I asked. "Daddy, I don't want anything happening to them. I thought he was lying too because he told me we should run away together and he kissed me but now I think that he might actually be telling the truth."

"Wait, he kissed you?" Frank asked. "I swear if he comes around again I will fucking beat his ass."

"That's not the point, the point is that I'm scared, Daddy," I said.

"You don't have to be scared," he said softly. "You know I would keep you safe no matter what happened."

"Then let's go somewhere else," I said.

"Somewhere else? Where would we go?" Frank asked. "We can go stay at Joe's for a little while if you want."

"No, I meant out of the country, that's the only way they won't be able to find us," I said.

"Baby, we can't just leave the country," he said.

"Yes we can, Daddy, you have the money," I said. "We can go and never come back."

"We would need to get all five of your passports and then we would need to find somewhere to stay and then we would--"

"But aren't your kids worth all that?" I interrupted. "Aren't I worth it?"

Frank sighed. "You go tomorrow to grab passports. It'll take about a month for them to get here but in that month we'll see if we really need to run away, okay?"

I nodded my head, looking down at Lily, who was asleep in my arms.

"Thank you," I said quietly. "Maybe we can go live on a little island and it'll be so peaceful there."

Frank gave me a soft kiss and I rest my head on his shoulder, yawning quietly.

"Come on, you need to get some sleep," Frank said. "I'll go put Lily to bed."

I nodded, standing up before I went back to the bedroom. I shrugged off my robe, crawling into bed as I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning the bed was still empty and I frowned. I got dressed went downstairs to find Frank on the couch, asleep with Lily laying on his chest asleep. I smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. The babies were still asleep as I snuggled up next to Frank.

"Good morning," Frank mumbled.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I thought you were going to put Lily to bed and then go to sleep."

"Yeah but I couldn't just leave her alone," he said quietly. "Wh-what if she stopped breathing? What if she got sicker? I had to stay up to watch her."

I smiled, giving him a kiss.

"How is she doing?" I asked.

"She's fine," Frank said. "You were right, it didn't last long at all and it wasn't that big of a deal. Unless maybe it's just a try and she's just going to get better before she gets worse again."

"She won't, she's fine," I said. "Don't you have to go to work?"

Frank looked at the clock and cursed.

"I have to go, I have a meeting," he said.

Frank handed me Lily before running upstairs. He came back slightly disheveled but dressed in a suit.

"Alright, I have to go," Frank said. "I love you."

He gave me a kiss and I smiled as I hurried out the door. I looked down at Lily sleeping and giggled happily. She was so cute, I loved her so much. I laid her down in her rocker and turned on the tv, curling up on the couch under a little throw blanket.

A few hours later the kids were all awake and I quickly got them fed and dressed. I clipped their ears down to their head with hair pins, covering it up with their soft brown hair. They all made cries of complaint but they wouldn't be allowed to wear hats in their passport photos and obviously they couldn't just have their ears showing. I also had to hide their tail down their pants, Cherry was very upset about that one in particular.

"Who wants to go get their pictures taken," I cooed.

I got them buckled up and drove to the post office where we could all get our passports.

"How long will this take?" I asked as they reviewed over all the paperwork I filled out and documents I brought.

"Shouldn't take long, we just need to get the photos now and--"

"B-but how long until the passports are done?" I clarified.

"Should take about four to six weeks," she said. "You in a hurry?"

"A little bit, me and my husband are planning a vacation with our kids," I said.

She looked over at the stroller for a kids and smiled.

"You're bringing quadruplet babies on a vacation?" She asked. "Oh, good luck with that."

I chuckled softly as I glanced at them.

"They're sweet and well behaving for the most part," I said. "Although even four well behaved kids can be a handful all at the same time."

"Going anywhere interesting?" The lady asked as she filed the paperwork.

"Somewhere tropical I hope," I said.

"Oh, that sounds amazing, especially since it's going to start getting cold soon," she said. "How old are they?"

"They're eight months, almost nine," I said. "And they're getting so big so fast."

"I have three kids, two are in high school and one is already in college," she said. "They grow up so fast, I can't even believe it. One minute they are crying and needing their diapers changed and the next they're leaving for college and moving out."

"My husband cries about the babies growing big almost everyday," I said. "It's so sweet."

We got our pictures taken, which was difficult because none of the babies wanted to sit still and face towards the camera. We finally finished up with perfect timing because it was almost time for their lunch and I didn't want all four of them screaming in the middle of the post office. But we had finally gotten their passports and now all we needed was to them to arrive in the mail and then all we need to do is run away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 304 9
After three years spent serving his sentence in prison, Frank Iero is released and in search of one particular person, who just so happens to be the...
3.9K 322 17
To Frank, it felt like every thing he did needed to be perfect. He needed to be perfect. Everything had an order, and a way to do it, and it needed t...
17.6K 617 11
Gerard was never like the other boys, he never experienced the same undying attraction to women that all his friends seem to have. After a drunken k...
21.9K 553 34
Gerard is the new kid at school he does well and makes friends right away but what happens when he starts to develop feelings for the schools biggest...