Lucky Lucy is Where? (Naruto...

By ChloeFelicia

After defeating Acnologia Lucy gets thrown through a portal and ends up in the Naruto Universe! Lucy will dis... More

Not a Chapter
Chapter 1 Edited
Chapter 2 Edited
Chapter 4 Edited
Chapter 5 Edited
Chapter 6 Edited
Chapter 7 edited
Chapter 8 Edited
Chapter 9 Edited
Chapter 10 Edited
Chapter 11 Edited
Chapter 12 Edited
Chapter 13 Edited
Chapter 14 Edited
Chapter 15 Edited
Chapter 16 Edited
Chapter 17 Edited
Chapter 18 Edited
Chapter 19 Edited
Chapter 20 Edited
Chapter 21 Edited
Chapter 22 Edited
Chapter 23 Edited
Chapter 24 Edited
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Final Chapter
Character Profile
Title For second book (not a chapter)

Chapter 3 Edited

13.9K 473 108
By ChloeFelicia

Chapter 3 edited

It wasn't until two weeks later that Lucy was able to destroy the stump and start working on her chakra use. Axal-Sensei made Lucy sit on the ground with her legs crossed and arms out.

"Is this going to hurt?"

"Not at all," Axal-Sensei said lightly before Lucy started screaming in pain. The pain she felt was similar to when she got her second origin released, collapsing on the ground Lucy turned her head towards him and glared. "If I told you, you wouldn't want to do it." He simply stated

Getting up off of the ground Lucy still glared at him, "I've been through worse than that," it was true, unlocking the second origin was worse, and it lasted longer as well. Lucy went back to studying the chakra scroll to see if she could use it separately to her magic. After reading the scroll and meditating and still having no luck with using chakra Lucy sighed and Axal-Sensei looked confused,

"You definitely should be able to use it I can sense your chakra quite well and I'm not even trying, it shouldn't be this difficult to use," he stated, "maybe you should start with some chakra control exercises, the easiest one if to get a leaf to stick to your skin somewhere. I want you to try sticking it to your hands first," he said and gave Lucy a leaf, nodding to herself Lucy focused her chakra or what she hoped was her chakra into her hand and started to move her hand into a vertical position only to have the leaf slide right off.

After the leaf sliding off of her hand five times, Lucy began to get frustrated and mentally asked Capricorn and Crux to help her. One suggestion they told her really stood out.

"You have to concentrate on your chakra so try thinking of it in a different way to magic." Crux started,

"The scroll keeps referring to your chakra reserves as a pool, while whenever someone talks about magic they refer to a container," Capricorn continued,

"So try utilising this whenever you are focusing on your chakra, magic is like second nature to you now so until you can use chakra like that you need to be able to tell the difference inside your own body," Crux finished, Lucy nodded at their explanation and started to meditate again, but this time Lucy was trying to locate her chakra pool instead of trying to absorb nature's energy.

Lucy didn't know how long she looked but suddenly she heard what sounded like a drip echoing inside of herself and she mentally felt herself walking forwards only stopping when she felt like she was standing on water. Taking a deep breath Lucy opened her eyes and focused on her hand with the leaf on it and started turning it upright, the leaf ended up sticking to her hand for a few seconds before it dropped. Smiling Lucy kept practicing, experimenting and playing around with the leaf and sticking it to different parts of her body such as her forehead.

After being able to stick multiple leaves to herself Lucy asked Axal-Sensei what to do next, he told her to walk up a tree with no hands then continue with her taijutsu training. Focusing her chakra on her feet Lucy tried walking up only to slide back down, after readjusting the amount of her chakra she tried over and over again until she finally got it right. Continuing until she could do it without having to focus Lucy then asked Capricorn to increase her weights yet again and continue with her taijutsu training.

A week later Lucy finally got a day off and decided that she and Crux would do some research in the local library. After all, Lucy still knows almost nothing of this world, she's lucky that Axal-Sensei doesn't like to talk much or else he would be even more suspicious than he already was. Lucy didn't even know the currency of this world and she wanted to learn all that she could so she wouldn't draw attention to herself.

Once she got to the library she asked to set up a library card and she went off to the history section first, thinking it would be a good place to start. Quietly summoning Loke she told him to come in his human form, once he came Lucy asked him to grab as many books from the top shelves as he could and then follow her to a table with her own arms full of material. After reaching the table Lucy pulled out her Gale Force glasses and was speed reading through as many books as possible while transferring the information to Crux as she went. After spending hours in the library Lucy finally made it to the ninjutsu section but once she realised the time she borrowed as many books as she was allowed to on the subject, trying to brush off the suspicious glances she got from the librarians and walked back the way she came, Loke had gone back to the spirit world a few hours ago after catching him flirting with the younger librarians.

Racing into her room that she has yet to decorate Lucy tried to find a place for most of the books she borrowed when she realised that she could ask Virgo and Crux to look after them for her. Reading a book that explains the chakra natures and basic ninjutsu, Lucy took mental noted of the hand signs and conversed with Crux about how they worked and why they were used, basically, they were like saying spells, the better and the more you used then the less you'll need them. Like how Lucy strengthened the bond with her spirits and now she didn't even need to call Loke for him to know that she needed him.

Lucy started running through the hand signs and memerising how which was which before she read onwards, she figured she could actually try to do a ninjutsu tomorrow morning. The next part she read was about the chakra nature's and how each had their own strengths and weaknesses against each other, it also explained how everyone is born with at least one of them and that the others can be unlocked later on with usage. However, it also states that it is only a theory for someone to unlock all of them, Lucy thought that it would be near impossible for someone to unlock all of them. That would be like have five different types of magic, and not just any magic but caster type magic, being a holder-type mage herself learning how to use ninjutsu might be difficult.

Glancing down at the book once more Lucy saw that there was a way for someone to find out their chakra nature, through a piece of chakra paper. If you channel your chakra into the paper it will show you your chakra nature. It will get wet for water, burn for fire, split for wind, crinkle for lightening and crumble for earth.

Thinking that it would be a good starting point Lucy made her way to Axal-Sensei and asked if he had any of that paper. After looking through his old bookshelf Axal-Sensei finally found one and gave it to her after complaining about how annoying she was. Rolling her eyes before focusing her chakra into the paper Lucy was surprised to find that it crinkled before it split in half. Frowning slightly Lucy looked up at Axal-Sensei confused,

"I thought people were only born with one chakra nature," she stated,

"There are rare cases when they are born with two but it is almost unheard of, the only ones I've ever heard about were those with a kekkei genkai (blood line trait,") Axal-Sensei answered also frowning

"So what does this mean for me?" Lucy mumbled not really asking him but was generally worried, not only that but I thought for sure it would be water, Lucy thought to herself as Axal-Sensei rubbed his stubbled chin.

"I've never heard of a kekkei genkai that combines wind and lightening before, we'll just have to see how it goes maybe you'll figure out how to fuse them together or something," he replied shrugging trying not to look too interested but if you looked hard enough he was looking Lucy up and down. Just who are you, Lucy?

Waking up the next morning Lucy summoned Virgo and asked her to bring her the box that she keeps her letters in. When the fight between Zeref and Fiore happened Lucy asked Virgo to keep it safe and only remembered because she had a dream about her mother last night. Once Virgo had brought her the box Lucy noticed a change, the inside was decorated with all of the constellations that she had contracts with, the outside, however, had the FairyTail symbol on it. Looking up at Virgo for an explanation,

"The Celestial King did this for you, Princess, once Loke told him about your circumstances he wanted to do something so that you knew that we are still here for you, Capricorn came up with designing the box,' Lucy started to get slightly teary-eyed at how wonderful her spirits were to her and after expressing her thanks, Virgo went back to the spirit world and Lucy decided to tell her mother everything that has happened.

Lucy's Letter:

Dear mum,

You wouldn't believe how these last few weeks have been. I got separated from FairyTail, actually from all of Earth Land. I seem to have ended up in some wacky ninja world, I have a Sensei that has taken me in and is currently training me in taijutsu and weapons as well as how to make them. I'm grateful for what he has done but he seems suspicious of me because I know nothing about this world, I wonder how everyone at the guild is.

No doubt Natsu and Happy are probably going nuts destroying things trying to find me, Erza is probably beating herself up and so will Wendy, not to mention how Gray will react. I miss them all so much mum, I've been trying to keep myself busy so I won't have to think about it. I haven't been able to search for a way home yet either because I know basically nothing yet, I don't even know if this world has portals or a way to create them.

I wonder if there is a time difference between our worlds, hopefully, time runs faster here so they won't have to worry as long. No doubt Master is trying to keep everyone calm but while worrying himself silly, do you think there is a way home mum? I hope you and dad are happy, I hope you're not worried about me either, I have a feeling FairyTail is worried enough as is.

End Lucy's Letter

After writing her letter she tried to put it into the box only to find that she couldn't open it up, wondering how she got it open before Lucy ran her hands over it trying to feel for a way to open it up. Running her hand over the top she felt something tingle within her right hand and noticed that the FairyTail symbol on top of the box glowed slightly, placing her insignia on top of the one on the box Lucy heard a click and the box opened.

Lucy smiled at the box thinking that her spirits really did think of everything. Once Lucy had finished with the box she went down and did her usual morning routine before running through the hand signs that she memorised yesterday.

Time skip because I'm lazy

That night Lucy and Axal-Sensei were out in the training field, Lucy was using everything that she had learned in taijutsu to try and land a hit on her sensei. Everything she threw at him he either dodged or caught it, even after she took off her training weights. Lucy was just about to kick him in the head before he caught her foot yet again and threw her into a tree, resting against it Lucy tried to catch her breath.

"You have improved," Axal-Sensei said lightly, "but you still need to work on your speed and stamina, it doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't keep up or keep going." Lucy nodded taking in the information,

"I want you to increase your weights twice a week now, also I want you to run double the laps that you have been every day, this should help speed up the process so we can finally work on weapons," Axal-Sensei finished explaining before he made her show him the twelve hand signs, after this he showed he the hand signs for the substitution Jutsu. He walked back inside after saying that he wouldn't show her another Jutsu unless she completed that one. Spending the rest of the night adjusting her chakra while doing the hand signs Lucy eventually got to a point where she didn't even need the hand signs to do the Jutsu.

Lucy cleaned everything up and then went back outside with her beginners in ninjutsu book and practiced the hand signs for the transformation Jutsu until she memorised them and attempted to transform into various things she found in the training field, such as kunai and tree stumps. Lucy then went to bed and meditated until she passed out from exhaustion.

Waking up the next morning Lucy realised that her whole body was sore, it had been sore almost every morning since she started training but this has got to be the worst day. Pushing herself out of bed Lucy made her way down into the workshop and did her morning jobs then went into the training field and attempt to run laps with her ever-increasing training weights. Lucy ended up falling over exhausted by the end of the tenth lap and was mentally crying at the thought of doing that all over again before she had dinner. Axal-Sensei was watching her try to stand up with an amused look on his face before finally walking over and helped her sit up before giving her a strawberry smoothie. Lucy looked up at him in surprise and looked confused as she was taking the smoothie.

"I see you drink one almost every day," Axal-Sensei said before walking back into the workshop, smiling Lucy started sipping the smoothie before getting into a meditative position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.4K 139
Cassie Alessandra was just an average everyday high school student. WAS. Until she was supposedly killed by her school bully and thrown into a differ...
62.8K 1.4K 18
{Discontinued} Haru has had life deal her the worst cards imaginable but, she still has gotten through everything with the help of her guild which is...
2.6K 42 7
I made this for a school project it will be coninued maybe next year when we do it again This is about natsume natsus sister who is brought to narut...
48.2K 853 53
This a story between a mage and a ninja with dark past and lonely life and yet the twist of fate brought them together probably to heal each other an...