Shattered Wings ⇢ teen wolf...

By staliaaa

[COMPLETED, SEQUEL NOW UP] ~Prologue~ My name is Isabel Cannenta. I'm a somewhat average 16 year old sophomor... More

Shattered Wings- Prologue/Introduction
Chapter One- Why Are We Searching for Dead Bodies.
Chapter Two- New Day, New Friend.
Chapter Three- Werewolf? You've Got to Be Kidding Me..
Chapter Four- First Full Moon. Great.
Chapter Five- Pain.
Chapter Six- Fire Extinguishing, Sorta.
Chapter Seven- Morgue.
Chapter Eight- Lacrosse and Werewolf Drama.
Chapter Nine- Hanging out, or Group Date?
Chapter Ten- Fifth Wheeling
Chapter Eleven- Another Vision.
Chapter Thirteen- Hunters And School.
Chapter Fourteen- Allison's Your Anchor
Chapter Fifteen- Night School Part 1
Chapter Sixteen- Night School Part 2
Chapter Seventeen- Being Sober.
Chapter Eighteen- Second Full Moon.
Chapter Nineteen- Cousin Miguel.
Chapter Twenty- Meeting the Alpha.
Chapter Twenty-One- Dress Shopping
Chapter Twenty-Two- Torture.
Chapter Twenty-Three- Winter Formal
Chapter Twenty-Four- Alpha Fight.
Chapter Twenty-Five- Missing Redhead.
Chapter Twenty-Six- Omega
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Lizard Thing
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Why Is Derek Turning All My Normal Friends.
Chapter Thirty- Cute Yet Arrogant Guy
Chapter Thirty One- Keeping Miguel Above Water.
Chapter Thirty-Two- Eventful Walk
Chapter Thirty-Three- Useless
Chapter Thirty-Four- Who's the Kanima?
Chapter Thirty-Five- Calm Down Lizard Boy.
Chapter Thirty-Six- Curly Fries.
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Fire.
Chapter Thirty Eight- This Isn't Real.
Chapter Thirty-Nine- So What?
Chapter Forty- Tenshi
Chapter Forty-One- Lydia..?
Chapter Forty-Two- Peter In Control
Chapter Forty-Three- What A Great Night This Turned Out to Be.
Chapter Forty-Four- Three Little Pigs?
Chapter Forty-Five- Mini Chapter
Chapter Forty Six- How Do I Take This All In.
Chapter Forty-Seven- Pure Happiness.
Chapter Forty-Eight- Kanima and Tenshi
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!!

Chapter Twelve- Attacked At A Video Store.

13.5K 283 38
By staliaaa

----

Scott soon came from the other side of the car, "What the hell."

You can say that again. I feel bad for Derek about the whole window smashing thing and the shot in the arm thing-- he really can't catch a break.

"What are you doing here?" Scott whispered to Derek.

"I was shot." Derek panted.

Yeah, no kidding.

"He's not looking so good dude." Stiles said, walking next to me.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked, once again. If the bullet did have wolfsbane, it makes sense for him to not be healing.

"I can't. It was-- It was a different type of bullet." Derek sighed, looking like he's going to collapse any second now.

"What-- like a silver bullet?" Stiles retorted. I snorted as Derek replied,

"No you idiot."

"Wait wait-- That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." I said in realization. Everyone looked at me weird, then back to Derek.

"Wait what- Who- who said 48 hours." Derek said.

"The woman who shot you. I think her name was Kate-- or something like that. She talked with Allison's dad." I said, leaning onto my other foot.

Derek grunted in pain, and his eyes flashed in and out of blueness.

I looked behind us at the people honking. It was incredibly annoying, but if I was in their situation, I would be annoyed too.

"What are you doing? Stop that." Scott whispered, looking around.

"I can't. I told you, I can't." He said, breathing loudly.

"Derek. Get. UP." Scott said, grabbing his arms.

People started honking more, and I saw Jackson and Allison get out of their cars.

"Here-- help me get him into your car." Scott said, pulling Derek up. I quickly jumped into the back before Derek got into the passenger seat, while Scott closed his door.

"I need you to find out what type of bullet they used." Derek said, peering out the window.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott said.

"She's an Argent, she's with them." Well, no doubt to that. Full blown Argent. Many years of gymnastics and everything. They're training her without her even knowing it.

"Why should I be helping you?" 

"Out of the kindness of your heart?" I smiled, leaning in the front to look at Scott.

"Because you need me." Derek stated. That's also a good point.

"Fine. I'll try." Scott said as Stiles got into the driver's seat. I looked out the back and saw Allison walking towards the jeep.

"Get him out of here." Scott said.

"I hate you for this. So much." Stiles said, driving away. 

~~~

The whole car ride went between Stiles getting angry at Derek, getting angry at Scott, then almost driving to sourwolf's house. Not to mention he almost kicked Derek out of the car.

And now, Scott is sending us to the Animal Clinic. Plus, Derek is starting to smell. Stiles said he smelled like 'death', but I don't even know what that smells like. He smells more like a garbage dump to me.

"Does Northern Blue Monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles said, reading a text from Scott.

Derek sighed while sitting on top of animal food, "It's a rare type of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."

Well, this just got a whole lot harder.

"Why?" Stiles asked. My thinking exactly.

"Cause I'm gonna die without it."

Stiles just kinda looked at him with his mouth open. Me too, Stiles.

We finally got Derek into the building where I've seen Scott work. Derek started taking off his shirt-- which, by the way, I didn't mind too much. Stiles also turned on the lights, which is a thing.

Derek put his arm on the table. It looked really, really gross. Like black veins, blood everywhere gross. Yeesh.

"You know that really doesn't look like some echinacea and a good night of sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles retorted sarcastically.

Derek started whispering, "When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."

I looked at him, "Don't worry Derek, I'm sure Scott will be here soon. Right Stiles?"

Stiles looked unconfident. 

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort." Derek said, pulling out a couple more drawers.

"Which is?" Stiles asked.

Derek then pulled out a silver saw-like thing, "You're gonna cut off my arm."

Stiles then picked it up and tried turning it on, "OH my god." He then quickly put it down and turned away.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "If you want me to do it, I can." 

"What- Okay. Well- What if you bleed to death, Derek?" Stiles said, turning back to him.

"I'll heal if it works." He said with a purple piece of elastic in his mouth. He was currently wrapping it around his arm, probably trying to slow down the infection.

Stiles gulped, "Look-- I don't know if I can do this."

"Why not?" Derek grunted.

"Well because the cutting of the flesh, the sawing in the bone, and especially the blood." Stiles ranted.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek grunted loudly.

"No, but he might at the sight of a chopped off arm." I muttered worriedly. Obviously loud enough because I earned a glare from Derek.

"Alright. How about this. Either one of you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your heads." He said, breathing loudly.

"Okay- You know what? I'm so not buying your threats anym-" Stiles was quickly interrupted by Derek pulling him down to the table. My eyes widened while I tried to pull him back.

"Oh my god. Totally. I'll do it."

Derek slowly pulled away, making weird throw up-like noises.

I glanced at him with an eyebrow up, "Wait- what are you doing? "

I then got my answer by him throwing up a black goo on the other side of the metal table. I put my hand over my mouth, stopping myself from puking.

"Holy God, what the hell is that?" Stiles said, pulling back from the table.

"It's my body-- trying to heal itself." Derek panted.

"It's not doing a very good job at it." I said, plugging my nose.

Derek looked up at Stiles, "Now. You gotta do it now."

"Look- honestly, I don't think I ca-"

"JUST DO IT."

I quickly stepped back and shielded my eyes.

"Oh my god. Okay." Stiles turned the saw on and off, putting it onto Derek's arm.

"Oh god. Alright here we go-"

"Stiles?"

THANK. GOD. SAVED BY THE BELL.

I quickly unshielded my eyes at the sight of Scott coming into the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott said, looking at the saw currently on Derek's arm.

Stiles made a weird laughing noise, "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

"Did you get it?" Derek said. Scott quickly got the bullet out of his pocket, handing it to Derek.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asked.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna--" Derek dropped his arm onto the table, collapsing onto the floor.

I quickly ran over to Derek, leaning next to him with Stiles.

"Derek- come on, wake up." I said, lightly slapping his face.

"Scott- what the hell are we gonna do." Stiles halfway yelled.

"I don't know!" Scott screamed, trying to reach the bullet which was currently in some sort of vent.

"He's not waking up." I muttered.

"I think he's dying- I think he's dead." Stiles said, starting to get red in the face.

"Okay just-- HOLD ON." Scott said frustrated.

Scott then muttered a couple things and jumped up, "I GOT IT- I GOT IT."

I then looked back towards Derek, an idea popping in my head.

"Oh god, please don't kill me for this." I said, punching him hard in the face. He then sprung up, and we all helped him get to the table. Yeah, teamwork. Woo.

Derek opened the bullet with his teeth and poured out the wolfsbane inside onto the table. He then lit it on fire with a lighter- who knows how he got that. The wolfsbane sparked a little bit but then started smoking this blue smoke. He pushed it onto his hand and glanced at his arm. Oh my- is he really about to do what I think he is?

Yup. He pushed it into the bullet wound while all of us grimaced at the sight of it. Derek then put his finger in the wound and screamed in pain. Can't blame him for that. Then he pushed us out of the way and fell onto the floor, screaming still. The wound started to go backwards, and his arm looked normal again.

"That. Was. AWESOME. Yes." Stiles said, grinning. 

"Are you okay?" I nervously asked.

"Well, except for the agonizing pain." Derek retorted, getting off the ground.

"Guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles said, earning yet another annoyed glance from sourwolf. 

"Okay- we saved your life. Which means you gotta leave us alone. Got that? And if you don't- I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad and I'm gonna tell them everything-" Scott ranted before getting interrupted.

"Your gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek said.

"Why not. They're a lot freakin' nicer than you are." Scott said irritated.

I then interrupted, "They did shoot you both in the arm. That's not a very friendly thing to do."

Derek then raised his eyebrows in agreeance, "I can show you just how nice they are."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

~~~

Hooray, movie night. Well, with the addition of Lydia and Jackson. Allison couldn't come, so it's just the three of us. Basically I'm third wheeling. Again.

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made." Jackson argued. Lydia wanted us to watch the Notebook, again. I've only been friends with her for a week now and even I'm sick of the Notebook.

"No." Lydia retorted.

"It's got Jane Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Lydia- I swear to God you're gonna like it. Even Isabel will."

"No."

Jackson paused, "I am NOT. Watching the Notebook again."

Lydia just glanced at him with a smirk. And soon enough, we were in the store, searching for her favorite movie.

"Can somebody help me find the Notebook?" Jackson said, sighing.

He then paused and turned around, "Hello? Is anybody working here?"

The phone just kept ringing and ringing.

"You've got to be kidding me."

I then stepped around a corner and shrieked.

"Isabel?" Jackson quickly came around to me and saw what I was looking at.

A dead body. A guy who worked here is dead. Oh my god. Throat slashed out, blood everywhere. The whole deal.

"We need to go. Right now." I said as Jackson backed up, hitting the ladder and turning all the electricity off.

The lights flickered on and off. I then heard a deep growl.

This cannot be happening.

Jackson and I both slowly turned around. Glowing red eyes. Sharp teeth, big nose. Holy shit.

It's the alpha.

I quickly pulled Jackson behind a shelf because he was currently freaking out more than I was. Well, I am pretty freaked out. But at least I know what's trying to either kill us or just scare us.

Dying was not on my list today, so I'm completely avoiding that. As much as possible. I then peered around the corner and saw a figure run by. I quickly turned back and looked at Jackson. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. That probably didn't help at all, but I hope it was somewhat comforting.

The wolf quickly ran by again, knocking some DVDs onto us. And of course, the Notebook falls on my head. I quickly pick it up, throwing it into Jackson's lap. I quickly looked around again, to see the bookshelves falling.

"Jackson- MOVE." I yelled, pulling him in front of me into a shelf across the way. I then tried to get out, but got stuck under a shelf.

The alpha then came up behind Jackson as he laid on his stomach on the floor. The wolf then continued to pull at the neck of his jacket revealing some purple, glowing scratches. It then took off and smashed through the window. Oh god, I hope Lydia didn't get hurt.

"Ow." I muttered. I have no words.

~~~

Now I am sitting in an ambulance next to Lydia, listening to Jackson argue with the police.

He then walked up to Sheriff Stilinski. I couldn't hear what he was saying from here, but by his facial expressions, it looked pretty harsh.

They then pulled out a dead body on a roller. The guy, the guy I shrieked at. I then noticed Stiles get out of the car, and he quickly noticed me too, walking to the ambulance and hugging me. He put his head on mine while rubbing my back. About a minute later I pulled back.

"I saw it." I muttered, rubbing my forehead.

"Wait- saw what?" He asked.

"The-- the alpha. Red glowing eyes, the whole deal." I whispered, trying not to alarm the police that I know something.

He widened his mouth and ran his fingers through his buzz cut.

"Did it hurt you? Or Lydia? Or Jackson?"

"No. I got stuck under a shelf, but that's it. It did look at a couple scratches on Jackson's neck though. They glowed purple."

He looked to the side, rubbing his chin. Then looked back at me, "Well- maybe it didn't kill you because you know Scott?"

I shuddered, rubbing my arms, "Maybe. I don't know. I'm just glad I'm alive. That was-- that was really scary, Stiles."

He then looked back at me and pulled me into another hug. The butterflies came back. I just felt safe in his arms. The world could be ending, but if I was hugging him, it would be irrelevant.

I then felt a presence. I turned my head and looked above the building to see Scott and Derek. I smiled at Scott, showing I was fine, but decided not to listen on their conversation. They soon backed away, leaving me to deal with how I was even going to get a ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- yay, an update! this is pretty much unedited, but I think grammar wise it should be pretty good. Finally, we're getting to the interesting stuff. :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.9K 16
"Do you fear death?" ~ Legend has it that a tortured soul called Davy Jones lives beneath the sea with a terrible sea beast at his command. Unfortuna...
290K 8.1K 24
*BOOK 2 IN THE SILVER SERIES* Luna Ardelean is back, with new found powers that only make her prophecy more dangerous. But she has...
591K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...