Color Me Blue {Klance AU}

By KlanceandPhan

Hearts. The things the pump blood into your body and keep you alive. Love. A thing that can shatter and harm... More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

III

4.8K 226 500
By KlanceandPhan

Lance's POV

Late.
Of corse I was late for class. Lunch had just ended and I was still outside with Ryan and Allura when the bell rang. Not wanting to be late I ran for the doors to find them locked, so I had to walk all the way around the school to the front doors, and by that time class had already started.

I was speed walking down the halls, I took a sharp turn around a corner and smashed into someone. They fell to the ground. "I-I'm s-so so s-sorry." They stuttered.

That's when I noticed it was Keith. "It was my fault." I sighed, sticking my hand out to help him up.

He took my hand and I lifted him to his feet with ease, his hand is so soft... That's weird. That wasn't meant to sound weird. Forget it...

I dropped his hand and saw that one of his books went skidding down the hall I walked over and picked it up, turning back around to give it back to him. But when I turned around, he was gone.

I'll have to ask Travis what classes he has with Keith...

/|\

The rest of the day went by painfully slow, I tried to see Keith in between each class to return his book, but wasn't lucky enough too.

It was last period, I sighed as I made my way to... Chemistry? Or maybe Latin? No wait, it's English class... No it's not I just left English. What class am I even going to? Wait a minute, I don't even take Latin. Ugh, Keith needs to get out of my head before I walk into a wall thinking about him.

I looked through the sea of students trying to make it to their classes and one head in particular caught my eye. With a pink flower crown atop his black mullet, I knew it was Keith. I swear, I could tell that mullet from anywhere. I chuckled to myself and slowly shifted the way Keith was going.

He walked into an English room so I followed. As I walked in people stared at me, but I ignored them. Slowly walking over to Keith, who had his back turned to me.

One of his friends pointed me out and he turned to look at me. "I... Uh sorry. You, uh. You dropped his earlier and I thought you'd want it back, so here." I scratched the back of my neck as I held the book out to him.

"Thank you..." he spoke, taking the book from me, our hands brushed against each other as the bell rang.

"Uh... Yeah. Okay. Bye." I smiled, before turning and walking out of the classroom, my cheeks on fire.

Keith's POV

I watched the punk boy leave the classroom. He was amazing... Like in looks and just in general. He was nice to me, and hadn't mentioned my clothing choice. He was really, really, really hot... Even though he was a total flirt. Who am I kidding? A guy like that, probably has a girlfriend? A really pretty one at that.

But I couldn't help it. When he looked at me my heart skipped a beat.

I sighed and hugged the book close to my chest, my face probably red as a fire truck. I sat down next to Pidge who just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You. I can't believe you." She smiled.

"What..?"

"You totally have a crush on Lance McClain." She chuckled.

"No, I don't!" I felt my face getting hotter.

"Mmh. Blushy are we?"

"Shut up..." I sighed, rolling up my sleeves, getting ready to take notes.

I grabbed my sketch book from my backpack and opened to the page I had been working on. I began to draw and noticed Pidges eyes on my pencil.

"What?" I asked, setting my pencil down letting it roll on the paper.

"Your wrist..." she smiled.

I looked down at my wrist, anxiety filling my lungs. It felt like my stomach flipped. I rarely looked at my wrist, hiding the empty heart from the world, but this heart. This one wasn't empty. It was coloured blue.

Lance's POV

I walked down the hall after leaving the class Keith was in. The second bell had already went off so I knew I was already late for class, but at the moment I didn't care. I felt like I was walking on air, and it felt amazing.

I wonder if he even knows my name?

He'll know soon enough... Why did I put my Skype in the book? Now he's going to think I'm leading him on because I have a girlfriend.

My thoughts began to scare me as I turned another corner. I looked up as I heard quite voices and what I saw kinda hurt me. Like a lot. Sure, Keith was probably my soulmate... But I trusted them. Ryan had Allura pinned against the lockers as they were making out. Getting all touchy and grabby and...

Ryan was one of my best friends, and Allura was my girlfriend... Even I knew she wasn't meant to be with me, but I still loved her, and I guess a part of me thought she loved me too.

I felt sick to my stomach, and I felt like I was going to cry. I turned around the way I had came from and started to speed walk down the halls towards the back exit doors that lead out the bleachers.

I could feel hot tears running down my face, as my walk turned into a run. It was pouring rain outside, but I still opened the doors and made my way onto the bleachers. I sat on the bleachers, getting soaked in rain, running my fingers through my hair.

My hands were shaking and it was hard to breathe. I felt sick, it was probably due to the fact people that I call my 'friends' are fucking assholes. I sighed and rested my head in my hands. I continued to feel the rain drop down onto my from the sky until... I couldn't feel it anymore.

My eyes were closed, but I could still hear the rain falling around me. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Keith.

"You're going to get sick..." he sighed, covering me from the rain with his umbrella.

"That's better then what I'm feeling right now..." I mumbled.

"Why are you even out here?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"Why do you care?" I looked over at him.

"Maybe I don't. I was just asking... You don't have to be such an asshole about it." He sighed.

"You got a bite." I chuckled.

"What?"

"Most people are scared to talk to me, but you... Mr. Pastel cutie, you're not afraid at all." I smirked.

"So you think I'm cute?" He questioned.

"Very." I looked over at him, watching the blush creep up his neck.

"O-oh... Your just saying that... You have a girlfriend."

"Not anymore."

"What..?"

"Yeah, I'm out here cause I just caught her cheating on me with one of my best friends."

"Holy shit. Who would do that?"

"Cheat or...?"

"Y-yeah... Why do people cheat? It's wrong." He was blushing again.

"You know... Your blush matches your jumper." He was wearing pastel pink today, it was honestly the cutest thing in the world.

"Shut up..." he sighed pushing me lightly.

I rolled up the sleeve of my jacket so I could see the heart. If it was glowing, then that meant Keith is my soulmate.

"Wow..." I blurted out, looking at my glowing red wrist.

I looked at Keith and he blushed again, rolling up his sleeve to show me his wrist. His was glowing bright blue.

"So... I guess this means we're soul mates..." Keith breathed.

"I guess so... Is that a bad thing?" I asked, getting that sick feeling in my stomach again.

"No! I mean... No..."

I chuckled. "Good, because you are really cute..." I lifted my hand to his cheek and tucked his hair behind his ear.

He leaned into my touch as his face went even pinker. "I might be cute... But you are really hot." He chuckled.

I felt my face heat ever so slightly. "Shut it, flower boy."

"You do know my name, right?"

"Yes, Keith. Do you know my name?"

"Lance McLame." He chuckled.

"Don't make fun of me, Keith KoGayne."

"That's literally just stating a point. I'm pretty fucking gay."

"And he swears!"

"Yes, you spork."

"Nice insult." I smiled.

"Thanksss."

He both laughed a bit, before we caught each other's eyes. I found myself staring into them as he looked back at me.

"Oh just kiss already!" I looked over by the doors and Travis was standing inside, with the door open.

I shook my head and looked back over at Keith who was now a bright pink.

"You wanna kiss me, my pastel prince?" I asked with a small smile.

He only nodded and looked away. "Travis, go away!" I yelled over at him.

"Ugh. Fine!" He yelled back, turned around and going back inside the school.

I looked over at Keith, who was looking back at me. I gently placed my hand on his cheek again, getting lost in his eyes as he looked back into mine. I found myself slowly leaning towards him, until I felt the rain on my head. I opened my eyes, and saw Keith smiling back at me.

"Shut up and kiss me, I really like romantic cliches." He giggled.

I smiled and leaned towards him again, our lips meeting not even a second later. Man, could I get used to the feeling.

It was short and sweet and I loved every second of it.

I smiled at him as we were still only inches away from each other. "Are you busy this Friday?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Wanna go on a date with me?"

"Yes. I-I... Sure." He chuckled.

The bell rang and I picked up his umbrella, handing it to him.

"Cool. Text me tonight, I left you my number and stuff, it's in your book."

"O-okay."

I stood up and walked down the bleachers, "See ya tomorrow." I did the two finger salute once again.

He waved as I walked over to the doors, opening them and heading back inside with a smile on my face.

-----
~Word Count: 1744~
Gwaaaa.
Okay, so I'm updating this book because I'm finished it and no where close to finishing the next chapter of 'Marriage Fit For A King'.
So I figured I'd update this, just so you can read something from me and not totally forget I exist.
Okay.
Bye.
-Lance💙🦁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 19.5K 101
KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided to pursue his other dream and become a d...
208K 10.8K 38
kmskeith: are we having a bonding moment? leggylance: you have to reach friendship level 5 to unlock Bonding Moment ™ kmskeith: ... challenge accep...
29.3K 1K 36
Sometimes people are a lot different then you think. The first minute Lance steps into his new school he's warned about Keith Kogane. They say he's...
97.5K 4.6K 11
When Lance McClain breaks into his own bedroom at two in the morning after scaling a four-story building, he didn't expect to break open the wrong wi...