Heavy Crown One-Shot

By nowimwastd

"I present to you Valencia Rahraenos-Styles, princess of Vardomos and Siremeth." || this is a one shot dedica... More

Part I

Part II

173 8 16
By nowimwastd

In honor of Harry turning 24 tomorrow.

||

"You know, you look just like me when I was younger. Only you have your fathers eyes." Reina found herself saying. Her daughter was stood in front of the big wooden doors that lead into the room where she would be officially crowned a princess.

Gulping, she looks to her mother and smiles softly then proceeds to take her hand and intertwine their fingers.

"Then again you have his hot headed ways." She chuckled softly and looked at her daughter as she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I think I get that from you actually, dads become quite mellow as time has passed."

"My child you have no idea." They both giggled. Both women standing together, Valencia standing a bit taller than Reina as they continued their small conversation. Harry was heard before he entered the room, his infamous boots along with another pair clicking against the stone floor as he made his way to the two beautiful women in his life.

"I don't see as to wait until I'm 21 until I'm coordinated, Val is only 18 yet she gets the crown before me." His son huffed at his side, biting the inside of his cheek as he looked to his hands.

Standing outside the doors, Harry looked to him and gently smiled as he raised a brow.

"Mika, you do realized just over a month ago you thought it would be a funny idea to push your sister into the river while she was walking the grounds with Roman." He squinted and his son tried to bite back the smile that threatened to spread across his face.

"I think the look on her face was quite funny." He finally met his fathers eyes and found that he was no longer smiling, so he cleared his throat.

"If by the time you turn 18 and are no longer as immature as you are now, maybe you'll get coronated."

"Mother says I'm like you when it comes to my immaturity and child like nature so really I have you to blame." He shot him a wide smile and opened the door before his father could scold him.

As they entered, both siblings glared at each other as Harry and Mika walked further into the room, the women separating and Reina going into the arms of Harry, giving him a kiss. Mika followed in suit and gave his mother a big hug, kissing her forehead as he rocked both of them back and forth, pro longing the embrace.

Mika has always been attached to Reina, always at her side hiding behind her legs when meeting new people, or laying on her chest when he wasn't feeling particularly well- or even when he just wanted the extra attention, he gets that habit from Harry she claims. He had come a year after Valencia was born, and was a spitting image of Harry aswell. He was born with beautiful ivory skin and jet black hair, his eyes just as pale and clear as Reina's.

"Are you ready dove?" She jumped slightly at the sound of her fathers voice from beside her. She blinked twice and took a deep breath.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She said quietly. Her mother and brother cane over to her as her mother took her hands again, this time looking at her with a softness in her eyes as she did when she was about to cry. She furrowed her brows and took on of her hands and cupped her mother's cheek.

"I already went through the crying talk with Dad, now I know if you cry well never even leave the room." She said and with a small smile and her mother simply rolled her eyes and gently swatted her hand away, emitting a giggle from her daughter.

"You're just so grown up now. You're a woman. A strong one at that, just as I'd hoped-" a clearing of someone's throat interrupted her and she looked towards Harry who simply smiled and pointed to himself.

"We'd hoped you'd be." Sharing a quick glance then looking to him again, he gave then a thumbs up and both ladies rolled their eyes. A knock on the door causing the moment to stop.

"Come in." Valencia said. In came one of the guards, letting them know that everyone was in place and ready to begin with the coronation now. Thanking the man, they sent Mika off to sit and both parents went to each side by their daughter, locking their elbows together.

A sudden rush of calmness overtook Valencia. She knew what she was doing was what she wanted, and she was extremely proud of herself for showcasing that she could handle the crown. The nerves from earlier today defusing and happiness began to settle into her bones. She looked forward as both her parents shared a glance and smiled, as if to quietly say "We did good".

As the doors opened, the people stood from where they were, the soft music playing as she walked down the deep red carpet with her parents by her side, the coronator standing at the center of the raised floor infront of the room, as she looked to the right she saw Mika, for the first time in a small while he looked at her with a proud smile and kind eyes- he was genuinely happy and proud of what his sister has accomplished. Next to him stood Roman. As they locked eyes she could see the adoration in them, his stature making it quite obvious that he was staring into her eyes and she at him, but she loved him, and he loved her.

Facing the front again, she was a few steps away from making her way up to the podium. As she slowed down with her parents, the music began to slowly fade as she made a full stop. Giving her mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and her father the tightest embrace she's possibly every given him, along with a quietly whispered I love you into his ear, they both sat down next to their son and watched as their daughter made her way up.

The archbishop raised his hands as soon as Valencia was infront of him, signaling for the people to sit. Valencia kneeled on the cushion placed infront of her and waited patiently, the room so quiet, you could drop a pin and hear it in any corner.

"We are all brought here today to witness the rebirth of a princess. We shall see her how and swear herself to the crown and all of its duties brought along." The archbishop said aloud. He then looked to Valencia and nodded as she nodded back.

"Does her majesty wish to take this oath?" She took a deep breath and swallowed. Licking her lips before answering, everyone was waiting with open mouths and thoughts running through their heads.

"I am willing." He nodded as everyone seemed to let out a small sigh.

"Do you Valencia Rahraenos-Styles, solemnly promise and swear to the people of Siremeth and Vardomos to protect their belonging and pertaining, according to their respective laws, customs, and religions?" She took a breath and closed her eyes.

"I do."

"Will you use this power to bring law and justice, along with mercy, and execute all of these with your best judgment?"

"I do." Nodding, she looked to the archbishop and placed her hands in her lap. Her parents holding each other's hands as her lover gazed at her, love and pride swelling in his chest for his beauty.

"Will you maintain and preserve everyone's right to live by their free will, living as they please, so long as they keep the peace."

"I do." She said one last time.

"Do you Valencia, take this crown with caution and pride, justice and mercy, equality and peace- keeping all the promises and vows you just made?" Before speaking, she finally stood and with conviction and power in her voice, she spoke.

"The things which I have here before promised and vowed, I will perform, and keep. So help me God." The archbishop bowed gently and walked around the podium, waving towards the crown bearer to walk forward. Valencia turned to face the crowd and the archbishop stood in front of her now, the crown that was to be placed on her head rested on a pillow infront of her now.

Bowing slightly for the archbishop, he gently took the crown in his hands and placed it on her head. As she felt the crown meet her, she let out a long breath and closed her eyes once more. Moving aside, she stood again and looked forward, everyone seemed to be in awe of her.

Looking towards her family, she could see her fathers tears threatening to spill as her mother looked at her with her hands clutching her chest. Her brother sending her a smile, and lastly, her lover blowing her a discreet kiss along with a smile. As she looked away, she smiled herself.

The archbishop then lifted his hands once more, the people standing again before he spoke.

"With pride and prosperity, it is my honor to present to you the first heir to the throne following King Harry. Please rejoice as you now stand infront of Valencia Rahraenos-Styles, Princess of Vardomos and Siremeth."

||

I hoped you enjoyed this story, and what I did. I wanted to focus more so on their first child and what she would go through in my eyes if they did have a girl and how she would be, ofc I had to include Harry and Reina bc they literally own my ass like bisexual culture is wanting to sleep with both of them.

Anyways, thank you for reading, and thank you to macklemcvey for this incredible story and bringing such a beautiful idea to life and giving us something different to what we get at times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...