Breaking The Jock

By winterhx

Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California... More

Foreword
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Epilogue
Other Books

Chapter XIX

69.8K 2.3K 822
By winterhx

I'm mad, no.. I'm absolutely fucking livid.

Who in the right mind treats people like these cunts do. I was currently sitting on the couch in the Lewis siblings' residence, still trying to gather myself of what just had unraveled in the class room. We were getting publicly humiliated and shunned for being gay and the teacher did nothing about it, like literally, she just sat there with a poker face trying to impress Gaga or something. As soon as Allison had jumped on the pricks who had initiated this whole ordeal, Mrs. Snakeshine suddenly sprung to life and sent Ally to the principals office for bad behavior, she didn't even bat a single eyelash at the speech her students were giving.

Obviously, I wasn't going to sit in that evil ridden place and neither was Nathan, that's why we shortly rushed after Allison, who was still raging with fury after everything happened. Get this though! Our mishap filled story does not end there, because Allison got suspended for assault again! Yeah, it may have been established that she attacked two students, but let's not forget that those same students stood before a class of over thirty people and decided to publicly shun and smite homosexual people, in the year twenty seventeen! Before I came to this high school, I decided to rummage through the paperwork posted on their website - they clearly stated homophobia would not be tolerated, but how can you say that when even your staff, who are supposed to be role models for us refrain from enforcing that?

The principal was a royal bitch about it too, she ignored my protests and helpless pleads. She even kicked me out of the office for being 'disrespectful', apparently negotiating a serious topic is disrespectful now, go fucking figure.

I won't be seeing Allison in school for a while since she was suspended for a whole week, next time she gets a strike they threatened her with expulsion, which was ridiculously farfetched when talking in terms of defending someone from verbal abuse. But right now it was just us - a bunch of kids - versus adults, in a never ending game. Even when we tried to rat out Mrs. Snakeshine for not doing anything about their student's behavior, all the principal ever did was scoff and calls us a bunch of liars.

I was ready to break her desk just, but I had to refrain, I didn't want to get fucked over even further did I? I sure got fucked over, because as I mentioned I was kicked out for speaking my mind, terrific..

Suddenly Allison brought me out of my angry daze by clapping her hands together very loudly. "Right, let's not sulk about this whole fiasco. Do you guys want food?" She asked, desperately trying to stop us from breaking the furniture and Batman the dog. Speaking of which, the fierce dog queen himself was in a really prissy mood as he was really keen on destroying the furniture - same Batman, same.

"Yeah, sure, where should we order from?" Nathan answered for me, I was starving since we left school without even making it to lunch. So I happily nodded.

"I was thinking I would cook today and show you my amazing skills!" Allison grinned enthusiastically. Everyone knew Allison was horrid at cooking, Nathan knew the best out of everyone since he had to eat her creations for a while when he was immobilized, I just sighed knowing I'll probably be hungry until the evening.

We didn't bother saying anything, we just rolled our eyes and nodded. I watched her skip to the kitchen in happiness and I was suddenly wondering if she was going to try and poison us.

"What are you thinking about?" Nathan's voice filled my ears and snapped me out of my miniature dilemma. We never really got to spend time together, like quality time together since we became boyfriends. You know, I will never get used to calling him my boyfriend, when I say it, even in my head, it seems so farfetched, that someone trashy like myself snatched this painfully beautiful and infuriating at times man.

"Nothing, was just pondering on whether Allison was going to poison us today." I chuckled just loudly enough so Allison in the kitchen could hear. She responded with a very distressed 'Hey!' and Nathan chuckled in response.

He immediately looked over at me from the other side of the couch "C'mere" He muttered as he got closer, I obviously obeyed like a dog, sorry Batman that was not a demoralizing usage of 'dog', don't eat me! As soon as we were in skin contact range he spoke. "You okay after today?" It was a complicated question at the time, was I okay? I mean how would things be the next time we entered the classroom?

"I don't know.. I just have my doubts, probably going to have to switch groups, I don't want to stay in the same classroom after this retardation had happened." I explained to my boyfriend, I was almost a hundred percent certain that I would end up switching groups. Nate just nodded looking down at me and caressed my cheek softly, it was something so intimate and something so foreign to us, but I could more than get used to this kind of affection. The kind of affection that's warm and not intrusive is the best kind of affection.

"Yeah, I thought about doing the same. There's nothing much we can really do, I mean Allison tried to do something about now she got punished and grounded. I wish I could protect you from those assholes, I wish I stood up right then and there and killed those fuckers on spot. But I didn't, I am a fucking coward.." His facial expression was filled with sadness and void of any happiness, which was already a rare emotions when it came to Nate and his antics. He wasn't a coward in my eyes, let's not forget the fact that he's still not fully healed and that there was nothing he could've done, life is unfair and so are the people, we just have to power through it, I guess..

"You're not a coward to me, Nate." I smiled sadly and put my hand on his cheek. His stubbed was poking the palm of my hand, but it was a nice feeling - soothing even.

"It's Nathan, beautiful." He responded with a small smile.

"I think I'll call you Nate."

"Hey you cuddly bitches the food is ready! Get your lazy asses into the kitchen and witness amazingness and top tier cooking!" Allison suddenly yelled from the kitchen and I was dreading the moment we actually had to eat her food. I was kind of certain she put rat poison in the food, but then I wasn't sure again. I softly smacked Nathan's cheek a couple times indicating that we had to get up or Allison would actually kill us. He complied without a second notice and we were on our way to the kitchen, Batman seemed to follow us with his amazing queen strut, you go girl!

Once we rounded the corner the kitchen interior came into the view, Allison had set out three plates of a substance that seemed to look like grilled steak, but then again it could be burnt fish. I wasn't going to question it, this seemed to be like a huge moment for Ally as she was rubbing her hands with an excited look resting on her face. "Let's eat, shall we?" She soon prodded us eagerly.

Each of us took a seat and stared down at our plates, it wasn't MasterChef level of a dish but it was good considering the fact Allison couldn't cook even if her life depended on it. It didn't look bad , but it was definitely slightly overdone, my speculations were correct, it indeed was steak.

Nate didn't waste any time and dug into his food, after chewing the first bite his face scrunched up, I'm not going to lie, after seeing my boyfriend's reaction I decided to stall and avoid eating the steak by sipping on my orange juice. Bitch I love me some orange juice!

Suddenly Nathan spoke up with a sly smile, he was up to something... "Allison this tastes like our mother's."

Allison's face lit up with happiness and surprise. "Really?!"

He sighed. "Allison, our mother can't cook.." His statement made Allison throw a spoon that I wasn't sure where she got from at him and made me spit out my orange juice. I genuinely though Nathan was complimenting her,  but in reality he was snatching her wig.

"This was the last time I cooked for you ever! You ungrateful little bitch, I will kill you!" Allison started throwing multiple spoons at Nathan, and I was still really unsure where she got the from, do girls normally carry multiple amounts of spoons in their underwear?

"Last time you cooked? That's a blessing! Thank you!" He continued to drag her, while I was sitting her watching this mildly entertaining fiasco, Batman seemed to be enjoying this too as he started barking.

Shook.

-

A/N: I'm definitely shook too, listen guys, sorry for a really late update, I'm undergoing a writers block and I'm at loss of words and don't even know what to say when I write. I would greatly appreciate your guys' feedback and ideas as I'm beginning to think pairing Nathan and Jordan this early might've destroyed the story for me. Once again sorry for the shorter chapter, I'm going to stop sticking to the two and a half thousand minimum for every chapter and make less forced and dragged out chapters, pretty sure that will help me while writing and you while reading. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment, those help the story get recognized! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 27.9K 99
(finished) Part 1: Highschool comes with many complications, confusion, and conflicts. It's hard to come out to people, especially if it's one of the...
685K 17.7K 18
Jace Jackson is a quiet and shy 16 year old boy with only one friend, the lovely Ella. He is a closet gay mainly because he doesn't want the bullying...
Brutal By Nova

Teen Fiction

333 35 13
In the town of Clareview, Connor Hill lives a life of routine: He goes to school, hangs out with his friends, pretends to be straight, rinse and repe...
116K 3.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...