DEEP END ~> MIKE WHEELER...

De RowanMorgenstern

"It's getting close I lose control ... Mai multe

Introduction
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FITHTEEN
Thank you

CHAPTER EIGHT

4.3K 104 38
De RowanMorgenstern

Will The Wise

~

My eyes fluttered open, the dark sky shined above me, the screeching of the monster still vaguely heard, my hearing buzzing slightly.

I turned over onto my side, peering up at the monster that was swirling around Will, my anger evident as I bit my lip, I needed to protect him, I wouldn't let some monster stop me from doing that.

I slowly but carefully dragged myself up off the floor, swaying slightly, I took a deep breath before running towards Will, jumping in between him and monster.

A screeching noise came from it, I gasped and felt something enter my body, the feeling was painful and eerie, but mostly painful....that was before my eyes fluttered open again, this time i was back in reality.
.
.
.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Mike asked, his arms still wrapped around me, tightening his grip slightly.

"For the thousands time, Mike." I started, kissing his cheek before pulling away from him "I'm fine."

"Okay, but that totally freaked me out." Max spoke from beside us, we had just watched Joyce walk Will towards her car. "Did that not freak you guys out?"

"Two episodes in two days" Lucas spoke up.

"it's getting worse." Mike spoke up "especially now I've seen Eliza have one, I never want to see that again."

"Yeah, why didn't you tell us sooner, E?" My brother asked, placing his hand on my Shoulder.

"It's complicated." I sighed "I feel connected to Will in a way, like I felt when he disappeared last year."

"Connected?" Lucas asked.

"Like, last year. I could feel Will's emotions, even when he was in the Upside Down." I started to explain "But ever since that night at the arcade, I feel like I'm apart of him now, like I'm meant to protect him or something."

"Maybe." Lucas spoke "do you think you both have True sight?"

"What's True sight?" Max asked, she had stayed quiet through my conversation, which I was glad about since I knew she had no idea what I was talking about.

Mike, Dustin and I all turned to give him a look, he just looked back at us before speaking "nothing."

We turned back to watch Joyce pulling off the grass the parked on and onto the road, I could still feel the terror radiating from Will, I also held that same emotion.
.
.
.
I looked around, darkness surrounded me, but not the type that was calm and relaxing, but the type that made you want to hide under your blanket until the monsters, the shadows made you see, went away.

But this time I didn't have my blanket to hide under as I stood face to face with that horrifying monster, the way it turned to look at me made me shiver. All I wanted to do was run away and cry to my mother, but I was alone.

Being alone is the thing I feared terribly, the feeling of having no one to care about you is the worst one I can think of. I'm only a child who fears that she may be alone one day.

The screeching intensified as I placed my hands over my ears, stepping backwards, it continued to come closer, tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"Please leave me alone!" I screamed, lowering my hands before running away from it, my shoes bounding again the concrete floor. My vision which was blurry from my tears didn't help much as I felt something grab onto me. "The protector of the boy." A voice whispered before I saw black.

I sat up gasping, my heart racing as tears ran down my cheeks. "It was only a dream." I mumbled, wiping my palm over my cheeks to get rid of any tears that my be lingering.

The howling of the wind blew against my window, causing my dark blue curtains to blow forward, the breeze felt nice against my skin that felt burning hot.

I removed my duvet from my body before climbing out of bed. I walked towards my window and sat on the seat which was placed next to it. The winds breeze touched my face gently, almost lulling me back to sleep.

The moon illuminated the sky, along with the stars, a bright smile appeared on my face before I placed head against the wall, closing my eyes gently.
.
.
.
I walked out of my room with a frown on my face. "Still not feeling well?" My mother asked, placing some Eggos onto a plate.

"Mmm-mm." I hummed shaking my head, she sighed and walked over, placing her hand over my forehead. "Huh." She muttered, walking over to the cupboard and pulled out a thermometer.

After a few minutes of having the thermometer in my mouth she took it out and furrowed her brows.

"What's wrong? Do I have a fever?" I asked, leaning forward in my chair.

"No, the opposite actually" she spoke "it's cold. Do you feel cold?"

"No." I shook my head, it was true, I felt normal. "Just a little weird, almost like I'm still asleep."

She gave me a look "I might call the doctors."

"No, please don't." I shook my head "you know I hate the doctors."

"Okay." She spoke slowly. "I'm going to run you a nice hot bath to warm you up." She smiled. "While I'm doing that, eat." She pointed towards the plate of Eggos before she proceeded to walk towards the bathroom.

"Are you going to school?" Dustin asked, walking into the kitchen, stealing one of my Eggos.

"No, she isn't." Our mom spoke walking into the room. "She's sick."

"Oh, okay." Dustin nodded, walking over and giving me a hug. "I'll tell the others at school, Mike may be worried."

I laughed and smiled, watching as Dustin kissed our mom's cheek before leaving the house.

After few minutes my bath was ready, I walked into the bathroom and immediately stopped, a pain rippled through my body, sweat running down my face and neck, I felt fear.

I shook my head and turned around, walking out of the room "Mom, it's too hot." I spoke.

She gave me a weird look and followed me into the bathroom, she sat on the edge of the bath and felt it "it feels cold to me, baby, but I can warm it up."

"No." I spoke sternly shaking my head.

"What?" She asked.

"he likes it cold." I spoke in a monotone voice before Turing around and walking towards my room. Where did I get that from?

I stripped out of my pjs and into a sweater and jeans, he may like it cold but I fucking like it warm. I put on some boots and didn't bother grabbing my jacket.

I ran towards the front door and opened it, ignoring the calls for me to get back inside, Will needed me, I felt it.

I grabbed my bike and started to ride towards the Byers home, after a few minutes I finally arrived, seeing Joyce's car in the driveway.

I knocked on the door, tapping my foot against the wooden decking. Joyce opened the door with a confused face "Eliza, what are you doing here?"

"Is Will home?" I asked, tears already forming in my eyes, Joyce nodded her head, that's all I needed as I ran inside and towards his room.

"Will?" I spoke up, the boy looked up and sighed in relief as he ran up and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the side of his head. "D-do you feel it, too?" He asked, his voice shaking at parts.

"Yeah." I whispered "I feel it too."
.
.
.
"Hello?" I heard, Jim Hopper shout, I had just Finished telling Joyce that I also felt what Will was feeling, she looked even more worried now that Will and I both felt this way.

"Leave it open." Joyce yelled walking out of the room, she knew Will needed it to stay cold, for some reason I could still wear warm things, the pain still lingers but I can deal with it.

"Hey, knock, knock." Joyce spoke, opening the door again, I turned to look at the door while Will stayed looking at the window, which was open "We have a visitor."

I just turned away, enjoying the breeze blowing against my face.
.
.
"So this thing, this shadow thing." Hopper begin, holding two drawings of the monster, one Will drew and one Joyce did. "You both told your mom's it likes it like this." Hooper looked at Will and I "it likes it cold?"

"Yeah." Will and I muttered in union.

"How do you know that?" He asked again.

Will turned to me, not wanting to talk. "We just know." I spoke up, moving my hand over slightly so Will could lace his fingers through mine.

"Does he talk to you?" Hopper asked, i squeezed Will's hand, giving him a silent 'talk to him'

"No." Will shook his head "it's like..Eliza and I don't have to think, we just know things now."

"Things we never did before." I spoke up, noticing that Will was zoning out slightly. "I have dreams about it attacking me, sometimes saying 'I'm the protector' stuff that that."

"The protector?" Hopper asked, moving over to sit in front of us. "What does that mean?"

"I don't know." I whispered, feeling Will tighten his hold on my hand.

Hopper shook his head and continued to speak "And, uh, what else do you both know?"

"It's hard to explain." Will started, seeing that I already had a tear running down my face, memories of the dreams running through my mind. "It's like old memories in the back of my head? Only they're not my memories."

"Okay." Hopper nodded.

"I mean, I don't think they're old memories at all. They're...now-memories happening all at once, now." Will cried.

"Can you describe these now-memories?" Hopper asked, I gasped slightly when I saw the Upside Down, it was some sort of tunnel, a memory of a tunnel. "I don't know, it's...it's hard to explain." Something clicked inside of me, the only way I can see the memories is when I touch Will, but why?

"I know it's hard but can you just, can you try?" Joyce whispered to Will. "For us, for Eliza."

I saw it again and felt my eyes water up, feeling Will's emotions heighten, making me feel all over the place, his fear over my fear just made me want to cry, really bad...like ugly sobbing kinda crying.

"It's like...they're growing and spreading....killing." Will's voice cracked, I wanted to let go of Will's hand, just so I wouldn't see these memories, but he needed that comfort from me and I wasn't going to let that go.

"The memories?" Joyce asked.

"I don't know." Will sobbed slightly, I placed my free hand up to his cheek as a tear fell down my face. "I saw them too." I whispered so only he could hear, Will nodded before sobbing "I'm sorry." He spoke, placing his head into the crook of my neck as he cried.

"No, no, no, it's okay, sweetie." Joyce spoke, rubbing Will's back soothingly. "Hey, Hey, sweetie." She spoke, Will lifted his head and looked at her. "What if you didn't have to use words?"

"Maybe you could draw." I spoke, already knowing what Joyce was thinking.
.
.
.
Joyce has her arm around my shoulder as we watched Will draw intensely at his desk, Hopper was standing next to Joyce, his eyes fixated on the drawings.

The phone started to ring, but we didn't pay attention, I moved to lay on Will's bed, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over me.

Authors Note,
So I actually just got this episode down in one chapter!! Yass!!!
How did you like it?
~Robyn

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

697 3 18
 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 i wanted the protection, he gave me more than protection. ↪︎ mike wheeler x oc ↪︎ stranger things ...
5.5M 194K 115
( 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 ) ✹ currently; waiting for season five this book is in English! [Stranger Things] [Seasons 1-5] [oc x steve] #1 - s...
36.3K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
37.9K 626 22
In which one of the new girls and one of the nerds started off by getting annoyed by each other and grew to like each other. or In which Arabella Ma...