α΅—α΅’ ᡍᡉᡗ ʰᡉʳ [ᡖ·ʲᡐ] βœ“

By icries

In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life... More

Description
Prologue
1. The very beginning
2. Your Mother's Pain X You
3. Eclipse Forest X Saviour
4. Park Jimin
5. The City of Burden X History of Wands
6. Flaming Phoenix Bone Wand X Desire
7. Sugar X Jealous at Boom Broom
8. Syzzles X Fire
9. Sorrow X Attacked
10. Worldwide Handsome X Leaving You?
11. Get Ready X What is that?
12. Clans X Decision/Afraid
13. Friends X Roommates
14. Supris- X Never Knew That...
15. Flower Crown X Sit down~ Sh*t down~
16. Clan War? X Crush?
18. Run Run Run X Duel
19. Eclipsian X Lie
20. Designated Visit X Creepy
21. Almost X Our Strategy
22. Our Specialities X The Secret in the Painting
23. Silent Whispers X Overworld
24. Passed Out X Embarrassed
25. Dirty Thoughts X Begin
26. First Tag! X Superior
27. Completely Reunited X Tricked
28. Collapsed X Biggest Competitor
29. Make it? X Revenge
30. Asclepius X Lost
31. Awake X Transformation: Monster
32. Fake X Cowards
33. Pink Promise X Enchanted Fragments
34. Namjesus X Wooden Chips
35. C-r-a-z-y X A Set
36. Planning
37. Command Theatre
38. Trade X Golden Girl
39. Departure X New Policies
40. Chance X Momentary Pet?
41. New Face X Healed
42. Server Update X Quick Peck
43. Hiding Out X Sneak Attack
44. Blocked Signal X Who's Next
45. Stone Dungeon X Awake
46. Thanks X Caved in
47. Rescue X Butt-Clenching
48. Flashback Mary
49. Challenger X Stopwatch
50. Bush Camping X Duo?
51. Perfect Timing?
52. End X Special Event
53. Final
Index/Glossary

17. Grown up X Elected

2K 132 53
By icries

Y/N's POV

"So are you both in Wrlinsword?" You asked Dawon and Hobi.

"Yep" Dawon said.

"Your personalities match that clan so much" you said to Dawon and Hobi.

"I know right! We were just born for that clan" Hobi said.

You started laughing and the brother and sister joined you until you realized it was time to leave.

---------------------------------------------
"I think it's time to go now" you said and stood up from your seat.

"Yea we are going to go with our clan right now" Dawon said and tugged on Hobi's sleeves.

"Bye Y/N!" Hobi said and waved to you.

You waved back and said "Bye~"

---------------------------------------------
You looked at Jennie, Jimin, RM and Kookie.

"Kookie why aren't you going with your clan?" you said to Jungkook.

You noticed Jungkook was paying attention to you so you walked over to him and waved your hand in his face.

"Wake upppp~ Kookieee" you said as you waved your hand in his face.

Jungkook suddenly snaps out of his daydream and said "Ahhh~ You scared me"

You just giggled.
"What were you looking at anyway?" you asked him.

"Nothing" he said and turned around.

You looked at the original direction that he was looking at and you saw a bunch of girls from Lithleea walking in a group.

You turned back to Jungkook and said "Ahh~ looking at girls I see" you smirked.

"No! I was just looking at one girl" he defended.

"Which one?" you asked.

"I'm not telling you" Jungkook said and turned around.

"Why not??? Pleaseeee! Aren't we best friends?" you begged him.

Jungkook still denied the idea of telling you.

You evilly grinned and said "If you don't tell me, I'll tell the professors that you were staring at girls disrespectfully"

Jungkook gasps.
"Fine but are you sure you wouldn't tell anyone?" Jungkook said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I won't!" you promised.

Jungkook lean in and whispered in your ears "So... I was looking at IU, the pretties one with short hair"

"IU?" you yelled in shock.

"Shhhh" Jungkook said and smacked your arm.

You leaned in closer to him to make sure no one else would hear. You whispered "You like IU?"

"Yea... what's wrong with that?" Jungkook said.

"I know her, she's my roommate" you said.

"Really??? Omg"
"I swear to god if you ever tell her" Jungkook said and looked at you with a death stare.

"Hehe don't worry~ I won't ever tell her" you said.

Jungkook sighed in relief "You better not"

"Wow my Kookie is a grown up now" you said and patted on his shoulder.

Jungkook just chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"She's really nice. You have good taste" you said and elbowed him in his abs.
"How'd you know her?"

"I've liked her ever since the first year at Zerdloos" Jungkook said and smiled looking down at the floor.
"I remember when I first arrived at the school, I didn't know anyone so I was just by myself. And suddenly a really pretty girl approached me..." he said.

"And that was IU?" you said.

"Yea"
"She accompanied me until we had to separate because we were in different classes" he continued.
"Then we never met again because she was 2 years older than me"

"Kookie this is so cute~" you said in awe.

"And she's been on my mind ever since then"
"But I think she might've forgotten about me" Jungkook said in disappointment.

"I'm pretty sure she didn't~" you said to comfort him.

"Perhaps she's even in a relationship now" Jungkook said and looked down.

"I don't think she's in a relationship" you said and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook' expression immediately lightens up. "Are you sure? She's so pretty though... I'm sure she has a lot of admirers"

"I'm pretty sure"
"I'll ask her don't worry" you said and patted his shoulder.

"Thanks Y/N but don't make it too obvious" Jungkook said and gave you a smile.

Then Professor Kim comes up to you two and said "Jungkook and Y/N, you two should go with your clan to discuss about the clan war now"

"I'm so sorry Professor Kim" you said and lightly bowed as an apology.

The two of you quickly walked out of the hall and followed your clan.

---------------------------------------------

Jungkook rushed to follow his fellow clan-mates and you also ran to catch up with the rest of your clan.

---------------------------------------------
You caught up with your clan and you all ended up in another giant room.

You tried to look for Jimin but there was just way too many people so you couldn't spot him anywhere.

"So... who would like to participate in the clan war?" Someone says.

The room was filled with chatter. It seems like most people want to join but there are only 5 spots...

"Quiet down people!" that same person says.

"I am the best student in this clan who is in year 5 so I should be applicable to be one of the 5 participants," a person says from the crowd.

A couple of people said "Yea you are elected and you should also lead us through the discussion"

You thought to yourself. That's right, he deserves to be one of the 5 participants.

"Since I am the most qualified person, I'll lead the discussion. It will make stuff much easier" the person says.
"Oh and I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kunpimook. You can just call me Bambam" he said.

"Kunpee-mook? Wait how do you pronounce his name?... You know what, I'll just call him Bambam" you said to yourself.

Bambam continues.
"Should we get started? I personally think we should vote for an individual as it will make the decision process a lot faster. What do you all think?" Bambam said.

The crowd agreed with Bambam and cheered loudly.

"Nice. So any nominations?" Bambam said and looked around the room.

People started chatting among themselves until an individual step up and yelled my name.

"I nominate Y/N!" a male student says.
"She is our best student in year three so she should take part for sure!" he explained.

"Wait what? Me? Did I hear that wrong? Someone nominated me?" you thought.

"Um fair enough. Y/N, please step up front as you are elected" Bambam said and scanned the room to look for me.

You were standing near the back so there were a lot of people in your way. You tried pushing through the people but you were just a too weak and way too short compared to everyone else.

You didn't realize as the people moved away so you pulled back to charge for a strong push when suddenly everyone moved aside. You lost your balance and fell knees hitting the floor.

"Ouch" you said as you rubbed your knees.

"Are you ok?" someone asked.

You looked up and saw a handsome Asian guy. "That must be Bambam" you thought.

"I'm fine" you said as you looked up to see his face.

Bambam reached out his arm for you to hold onto to maintain balance.

You held his arm and got up.

"Thanks" you said and lightly nodded your head at him.

"No problem"
"You must be Y/N right?" Bambam said as he put a sweet smile on his face.

"Yea..." you replied.

"Nice to meet you"
"Congratulations. You are part of my team now" Bambam said and held out his hand for you to shake.

You shook his hand and smiled.

---------------------------------------------
The third participant was RM because he was known for his high intelligence quotient (IQ) of 148.

Then some other girl called Rosé got chosen. Apparently, she is a master at mind controlling. She would be so useful in this clan war.

Lastly, it was a duel between Jimin and this other guy called Griffin.

They both had the same amount of supporter so Bambam suggested a peaceful fight between them.

It's going to take place tomorrow morning because we need to submit the participant list tomorrow at noon.

---------------------------------------------
After the chaotic discussion announcement, it was time to head back to your rooms.

You walked out of the exit and headed into your dorm.

You unlocked the door and headed to your room. You laid onto your bed and thought to yourself.
"I just wish that Jimin will win. I believe that Jimin is way more powerful than anyone in our clan but he just doesn't have enough recognition yet" you thought to yourself.

---------------------------------------------
AN: Thanks again to everyone who reads my book.

Again, I'm sorry if you don't ship IU and Jungkook... you can just change IU's name to someone else's name if you wish... honestly I hardcore ship IU and Jungkook tho lollll😂

Lots of love my readers!❤️

(I'm editing~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 21.9K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
11.2K 576 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
243K 13K 59
"Live this life with me." His loving gaze met yours, his fingers tucked the fallen hair that was interrupting his admiral view of the beauty, behind...
29.9K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...