Serpent Blood | Sweetpea (dis...

By itskaterinapetrova

Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cr... More

introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
A/N READ BELOW
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
important!!
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
discontinued...

Chapter Nine

2K 47 4
By itskaterinapetrova

I arrive at school with Sweetpea and spot Toni. She gestured for me to go talk to her so I tell Sweetpea I'll talk to him soon and set off to Toni.

"So? You two are okay now?" She beams.

"Yes, were okay now" I smile. She starts to fangirl and hug me.

"Yes! I knew you two would last! I'm so happy your together!" He beams basically jumping up and down.

"I'll see you soon I need to talk to Archie" she raises an eyebrow at me and I leave to find Archie.

I walk down the hall checking me home when I hear my name being called.

"Sophia" I see Reggie smirk but I just roll my eyes.

"You look better without that jacket. Heard you've broke up with that stupid south sider. That mean me and you can get busy?" He smirks.

"Ew, Reggie. Never in a million years" I roll my eyes again and walk past him.

"There's always time for Reggie" I hear him after me.

Another voice comes into play as I walk through the hall.

"Sophia" I look to see a nervous Archie standing infront of me trying to find something to do.

"Archie" I show a small smile.

"So, can we talk now. I mean, if that's okay with you if not it doesn't matter" he nervously rambles on.

"Now is perfect" I smile.

"We could go for a walk?" I suggest.

"Yeah" a smile appears on his face.

"You can start" I tell him as we walk the streets of riverdale.

"First, I'm sorry" he tells me taking a deep breath.

I smile at him. I know you may be thinking 'aren't you going to apologise?' No. I don't think I have anything to apologise for.

"Secondly, I want you to come home" I look at him as he looks around avoiding my face.

"Archie, I can't" I awkwardly reply as I look at his bruising from the stupid bulldog v serpent fight.

"Why not? Is this Sweetpea because I swear to god-"

"No it's not Sweetpea" I cut him off.

"I can't believe you had a fight with him. I can't believe you told the principal that he started a fight with you even though you started it"

"I didn't say that, Sophia" he lies to my face.

"I know you did, Arch. It's making it worse your lying to me. Even Reggie said you did" I look up to him as he still tries to avoid my face.

"I'm sorry for that too" he mumbles.

"I'm sorry for fighting with him. Im sorry for lying too" he fakes a smile towards me. A pleading smile. Hoping we'll be okay.

"Archie. Right now I don't want to come home" I return to the previous conversation.

"We miss you. Dad worries" he replies.

"Well you can tell Dad that I'm fine" I respond.

"S, we miss you"

"I miss you guys too but come on, Veronica hasn't even spoke to me. Your girlfriend or not. All she cares about is the pay checks she receives from her daddy" I respond making fun of Ronnie is my last words.

"No she doesn't" Archie harshly replies.

"Mmmhm" I reply in a sarcastic tone.

"She doesn't" he rolls his eyes.

"Are we Okay now?" I ask as he hugs me.

"Yes" he beams.

We're not okay. We're not normal and we'll never be normal but that's okay. We won't be the same but as long as we're not fighting that's okay.

"We need to go back to school" he notifies me.

"Oh, Archie. Always the good one" I squish his cheeks and he laughs a little which makes me smirk.

"Let's go" I replied pushing my hands away.

He makes me go to class which I'm late for. Very late.

"Miss Andrews, late again" mrs Easton looks at her watch as I sit in my seat.

"You don't sit there anymore" she smirks, I know she's loving this. She already hates me.

"Why am I moving?" I question.

"Got sitting next to Josh" she replies still not answering my question.

Josh is made up!

"Miss why?" I slouch.

"I think she's fine here, Miss" Sweetpea enters the conversation.

"Well this isn't your choice. I'm the teacher. If I tell you to move, you move" she stands stubbornly.

I get up and roll my eyes.

Josh has always had a crush on me. He's tried to hide it but I've been told multiple times and I can notice. Sweetpea doesn't know this or he'll probably try to kill him. Jealousy is his weak spot.

I sit in my seat next to josh as he silently stares at me.

"What do you want?!" I ask slightly raising my voice but not so others can hear me. As I said, jealousy is not one of sweetpea's strong points.

"I-I" he stutters going red from embarrassment. I roll my eyes and face the front.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He quietly asks.

"What?" I reply knowing what he said.

"D-do you have a boyfriend?" His voice goes slightly louder.

"Yes" I reply.

"Look, Josh. I'm sorry but I'm dating Sweetpea" I smile not wanting him to be embarrassed.

"You-you know my name?" His eyes brighten.

"Yup" I reply not wanting to lead him on. I know this isn't leading him on but he doesn't know a lot about love so he'll think this is me flirting or something.

"Wow" he replies looking at me like I'm god.

Josh has always been the silent one. Not wanting to be noticed and not wanting to be involved in drama.

"Josh, your nice but I just don't think we should date. I'm dating Sweetpea. What do you think will happen if a serpent finds out your trying to take his girl?" He turns a ghostly shade of white thinking of what would happen to him.

"Sorry" I slightly smile making that pale shade turn pink, again.

I look over to Sweetpea who's facing in my direction. He mimes for me to check my phone.

Is he annoying you?

No.

Are you sure. He looks a bit too happy to sit next to you.

Sweetpea, chill. It's nothing.

See you after class, princess.

I blush to notice josh staring at my phone.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper shout.

"I-I I'm doing nothing" he goes red from embarrassment from being caught.

"Don't stare at my phone. Don't be creepy look at your own. Don't snoop" I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

The class ends and I'm about to leave until I hear me and Josh's names get called.

I see josh blush, is that all he does? Sweetpea's hands result in a fist and I give him a look to wait outside.

"Yes?" I take a deep breath out.

"You two seemed to speak a lot" Mrs Easton crosses her arms.

"We didn't talk. I need to go now" I'm about to leave for the second time before she shouts on me again.

My hands are now fisted and I return to where I was standing.

"You will go if I say you can go" he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Josh, you never spoke"

"He sat alone before. Who's he gonna talk to? The wall?" I comment sarcastically.

"Josh. Maybe you can answer for yourself this time" his eyes widen not expecting her to say anything to him.

"We didn't talk" Josh's eyes trail away not being able to look at her.

"I need to leave now" I repeat.

"Both of you come here for detention tomorrow" I huff and josh goes pale.

"Dismissed" she walks to her desk waiting on us to leave.

I walk out and see Sweetpea.

"What's he saying?" Sweetpea protectively questions.

"Nothing important" I smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1K 22
"If a serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of" :•: "A Serpent never betrays his own" Blood makes you related but loyalty...
431K 10.3K 47
❝ no one falls the way we fell. ❞ ・.。.:*・ she was a nortsider with southside parents and he was a southside serpent, born and raised...
293K 6K 35
she's a pretty gangster, made of switchblades and silk. ⚔️⚔️⚔️ sweet pea x oc riverdale season 2 copyright @_ghostinthemachine_ cover by @blurrywhis...
415K 6.7K 60
𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ...! " oh stop it! i love you! " ▍𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━━━━━━━ in which a kind hearted...