Golden Child Imagines

hoejoochan द्वारा

A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child ♥ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10... अधिक

•| R E Q U E S T S |•
55 • Bestfriends
98 • Truth Or Dare
20 • Suicide
82 • Flights
33 • Braids
55 • Music Classes
3 • Walking
7 • Gift Giving
89 & 19 • Umbrellas (Pt. 1)
20 • Cupid Ball
80 • Ko Ko Bop
11 & 20 • Sick
55 • Letters (Pt. 1)
55 & 33 • Lie
55 • The Moon (Letters Pt. 2)
33 • Serendipities
89 • Minnie
55 & 98 • First & Second
82 • Will You Be Mine
89 & 19 • Strings of Fate (Umbrellas Pt. 2)
19 • Promise
11 • Boyfriend
7 • Eye Contact
3 • Caps (Pt. 1)
3 • How Can I Say (10k 🎉)

89 • Actions & Words

1.6K 38 14
hoejoochan द्वारा

•| requested |•

ANOTHER EARLY UPDATE WOOWWW it's because i love you guys sm ehehe

FIRST OFF, ID LIKE TO PROMOTE MY NEW BOOK uwu

Doodles, my first stand alone fanfic OMG IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF *cries* hope you loves enjoy this book uwuwuwuwuw

Also, Sunggyu is leaving for the military enlistment CAN YOU HEAR ME CRYING ㅠㅠ

Okay back to the imagine ♥ this is for LeeArim 😄 hope u like it

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"You know, you two look perfect," Donghyun wagged his eyebrows at me, and I pretended to puke. Bomin's eyes widened and blood rushed to his cheeks. It was the cutest thing I've seen today.

"Are you serious? With him?" I pointed to Bomin who's turning beet red and being teased by the group. "Never! Hell no!" I deny with a chuckle, subtly glancing at Bomin's adorable shy face from time to time.

"Why not? When you two are together, you're all lovey dovey and cuddly and sweet---it's sickening to look at," Joochan cringed in disgust, making Bomin's face even redder and me to laugh harder.

"You know the look couples share? Yeah, you two have it. All the time." Jaehyun then grabbed Jibeom and they demonstrated. "You do it like this."

"Aish, stop with teasing, you guys are embarassing Bomin," I tried to defend, but it was futile since I laughed at Bomin's shy face. "Ey, Bomin, you okay?"

With a bite of his lips, he nodded hesitantly.

It tugged at my heartstrings, making my heart skip a beat.

"Just don't listen to them, they're just messing with you," I tried to comfort with a chuckle.

"Why aren't you affected, though?" Jibeom questioned, and all eyes turned to me, Bomin also.

I smiled.

It's because this, proved something, I thought. Bomin was bothered. Bomin was flustered at the thought. Does that mean, that he likes me back? Is this proof that he has feelings for me too?

I've always liked Bomin. Well, at first, I just liked him as a friend, but when we got closer, I always feel this giddy feeling inside of me whenever he is around. And that feeling, I wanted to experience that everyday. It makes me happy throughout the day, and I don't want it to end.

But there was always this uncertainty in the back of my mind. Did he even like me back? I was unsure of it, because I couldn't pinpoint what his actions toward me where of that of a bestfriend, or a possible lover.

Actions speak louder than words, yes, but actions without words are just confusing.

I shrugged. "Does that even matter?" I saw Bomin's eyes soften a bit, his shoulders sagging a little. Was he disappointed? I didn't know. "Let's just continue eating and change the subject, if we don't Bomin might become a tomato."

I glanced at him one last time, a small smile on my face. He looked at my way and returned the smile, although his was a bit tight, sad.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Let's get them together," Donghyun concluded with a clap, a determined look on his face.

"How? That's pretty impossible," Jibeom asked, and it made everybody think.

"But really, they need to be together, like right now. I swear, I can't endure their sneaky glances at each other anymore," Joochan cringed for the second time that day.

Silence enveloped the four as they thought of a successful plan that could hopefully make them a couple already.

Just then, Jaehyun's face brightened. "I've got it. I know what to do."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Hey, Arim!" Joochan flailed his arms as he screamed, and I turn around quickly to see Joochan make a fool out of himself.

"Oh, Joochan." I acknowledged as he quickened his steps to match that of mine.

"Where were you going?"

"I was going to meet Bomin in his cla---" I pointed above, but then he cut me off mid sentence.

"But I have something to show you!" Joochan forced you to turn around by gripping your shoulders. "Let's go!"

"But w-wait he's going to say--"

"Stop talking about him for a moment and just come with me."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Bomin stared at the window, looking down. He was smiling a while ago, at how she was skipping her way to him.

He was supposed to confess to her today. He finally decided, that he didn't want them to stay just as best friends. He wanted to risk their friendship to a much better one. He wanted to let out his feelings, feelings that he couldn't hide for such a long time.

Especially at what happened yesterday. Their talk during lunch. He was crestfallen, to say the least, at the behavior she showed. Bomin was obviously flustered at what they were discussing about, but she was unbothered, as if it was nothing, as if it was some kind of joke.

And that made Bomin's heart fall.

That pushed him to his limits. He wanted to be strong, and to be confident.

He still had some hope. Hope that maybe just a bit, just a little, she liked him back. Those mere words can already cheer him up throughout the day, the whole week probably.

If only she did. He thought. I'd be the happiest man on earth.

"Why so serious?" Jibeom touched Bomin's shoulders out of the blue, making Bomin slightly jump.

"Hyung! You scared me," Bomin told him while touching his chest, his heart pounding hard.

"Where you looking at something?"

Bomin shook his head vehemently. "I-I wasn't looking at anything..."

Jibeom peeked at the window, and smirked when  he saw Joochan and Arim together. He turned to Bomin, pink already showing on his cheeks. "You were looking at Arim?"

"Hyung!"

"What?" Jibeom enjoyed how Bomin was getting embarassed about it.

"Stop teasing me!"

"I wasn't!" Jibeom replied back with a chuckle, already seeing Bomin's flushed face for the second time. "Why are you so affected?"

Bomin gave him a stern look.

Silence enveloped the both of them.

"So, Bomin... Do you like her? Do you like Arim?" Jibeom asked out of the blue, Bomin turning to him quickly that his neck hurt.

Bomin massaged his neck. "It...isn't it already obvious?"

Jibeom deadpanned, "It was, dummy. I just want to confirm it."

Bomin leaned on the wall behind, eyes focused on the ground. "Well..yeah. I do." A thin smile started to form on his lips at Bomin thought of her.

"Do you think you have a chance?"

Bomin slowly looked at his hyung and shook his head. "No, I've always thought that she liked someone else, probably one from you four. Especially Joochan, they get along well."

Jibeom put his hand on Bomin's shoulder in a reassuring manner. "Hey, don't underestimate yourself. You have more than a chance than we have with her."

"How?"

Jibeom smiled, Bomin knew there was something hidden in that smile. "Arim likes you back."

Bomin looked at him seriously. "If this is a joke, quite it. I'm not buying it."

"I'm not kidding, Bomin. She does. I can tell. We can tell. You don't want believe it because you don't want to have false hope, but I'm telling you, Arim has feelings for you too."

Bomin tried to look outside, where Joochan and Arim was, but he didn't see the two there anymore. "Where is she right now? I need to talk to her."

If Jibeom didn't interrupt his thoughts, if Joochan didn't go to where Arim was, things would've turned out well, if what Jibeom said was true, Bomin thought.

Jibeom peeked at his watch. "If I'm not mistaken, they're heading towards the covered court right now. Let's go."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I looked around as Joochan and I entered the court. It was dark and dim, empty and it was only us inside.

"Why did you bring me here?" I turned to Joochan who seemed to be tapping his toes in an impatient manner, looking at his watch from time to time.

"Oh nothing," he said, "they'll come any minute now."

Just then I heard whispers not far from us, I was alarmed, instinctively holding onto Joochan.

"Who, exactly?"

Two guys still catching their breath enter the court, running. The lights instantly turned on and I recognized the persons who entered on the other side of the court.

"Bomin? Jibeom?" I questioned, still not understanding what's going to happen. "I'm confused."

Bomind didn't seem to hear.

He cupped his mouth and shouted. "Lee Arim!"

I looked at Joochan questioningly but was surprised when I saw him already on the bleachers, Jibeom too. Donghyun and Jaehyun were nowhere to be found.

I did the same thing too and I cupped my mouth. "What?"

The score board inside the court suddenly turned on and with it comes a message. Bomin slowly walked towards my direction as I read what was projected in it.

Lee Arim, will you go out with me? - Bomin

The letters passed by slowly, making me impatient. But as I finally understood what it meant, I looked to where Bomin was, but he wasn't there anymore.

Instead, Bomin was standing beside me and he took my hand in his.

"Arim," he called me again amd my heart flutteed. It felt so good hearing my name come out of his pretty lips. "Will you go out with me?"

I didn't know how to react, how to respond. The first thing I did was to punch his arm.

He massaged the part where I hit him and looked at me curiously. "What was that for?"

"For not being clear, to me. I always thought you thought of me as a friend only, and this," I pointed above, to where the score board was at, the question still being projected. "Changes everything."

"So...? What's your answer?" He smiled, hopeful.

I punched him again, but lower this time so I won't hit the same spot. "Duh, you dimwit. Didn't you know I'm head over heels for you?" I chuckled at what I have said.

Bomin scratched his neck as his face scrunches in pain, but a grin broke out, although it was painful. "Is this how asking out usually happens?"

"Nope. Usually, this happens."

I closed our distance and let my lips meet his. My hands went to his neck as Bomin's hands encircled my waist and brought me closer to him. I smiled through the kiss, and so did he.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

If yall are asking, even if ure not, the 2hyun are the ones behind it all, they put the message on the scoreboard and even decorated the court a bit while Joochan was with Y/N and while Jibeom was with Bomin ehe.

Comment something pls to let me know if u liked it and vote if u really love it

Love u guys forever and ever and ever and ever (in spongebob's & vicky's voice) AND EEVVVEEEERRRRR !!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.8K 335 106
REQUESTS OPEN!! ©SeojunIsNotMinho
20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
34.8K 1.8K 47
⪻ it's hard to accept the apology of an idiot ⪼ ꧁ Lee Jangjun X (Y/N) reader ꧂ Highest Rank: • #1 goldenchild • #1 leejangjun • #1 jangjun • #1 bomin...
18.4K 421 24
.𖥔 ݁ ˖where I bring you a cliche imagines that you probably read somewhere else. @𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶- ©️2023