DAYDREAM|| 2jae

By adorejunnie

Choi youngjae: works as a barista, Is too much of a daydreamer ImJaebum: a college student with a broken hear... More

Lattes and some unexpected visits
Heartbreaks and sandwich talk
Tears and complimenting
Friends and some unexpected invitations
Dares and feelings
A puppy and thunderstorms
Breakfast and Youngjaes Skinship
Ruining weather and Mingyu's dumb mistake
Ramen place and Mingyu's advice
"I cant do this" & heights
Cereal & forehead kisses
Memories and playgrounds
Graduation day & jaebum's hungry dad

Hangovers and a little confession

1.6K 107 22
By adorejunnie

^ yes this is from gay- I mean yuri on ice

Youngjae woke up to his phone Annoyingly ringing. His head pounded while trying to find his phone.

He eventually found it and answered whoever was calling him.

"Hel-"

"Dude where the fuck are you!? I'm the only one working today and it's getting packed"

"Oh shit I'm sorry Mingyu, I overslept"

"Uggg okay just hurry and get here"

Then the call ended.

Youngjae felt terrible. He remembered nothing from yesterday but chugging down 4 beers and taking at least 10 shots.

He looked at the bedside table and saw pills and a water bottle. Youngjae was confused , who even brought me home? Youngjae thought as he looked at the pills and saw that they were painkillers.

It was probably Mingyu he thought as he gulped down the pills and the water. He looked at the time and he should've been at work 1 hour ago and felt bad that Mingyu had a deal with being alone with tons of customers to serve.

He realized that he didn't have enough time to take a shower even though he felt disgusting he wanted to get back to the cafe as soon as possible.

He threw on a new pair of clothes and grabbed his coat.

His head was still pounding as he walked down the sidewalk. I hope I didn't do anything bad yesterday Youngjae worried. He feels like he did something but doesn't remember what it is. It just felt like it.

He shook it off and kept walking.

-

He opened the door to the cafe and saw the line almost to the door and Mingyu running back and forth to make drinks and take orders.

Youngjae quickly ran behind the counter and started to help Mingyu. "It took you long enough" Mingyu chuckled. "Sorry, I had a really bad hangover," Youngjae said with a small laugh.

After a while, the line was now at its normal and there wasn't any pressure or constant running.

"How come your Okay?" Youngjae asked looking at Mingyu who managed to look and feel normal. "I didn't drink that much unlike you. You were crazy" Mingyu said with a laugh. "What did I do?" Youngjae asked. "It was crazy. So you and BamBam did karaoke which was good until BamBam sang then you and Jaebum started to sing but you stole all the lines and just screamed into the microphone" Mingyu recalled and Youngjae laughed just imagining it. "And that's not all. BamBam dared Jaebum to kiss you but Jaebum was hesitant but you just swooped up in there and started to eat his face".

Youngjaes heart dropped. Did I really ? Youngjae was in shock. All the color drained out of his face when he heard Mingyus words. Did I really kiss Jaebum? A guy. My first kiss which I don't even remembers he thought.

"Youngjae? Youuu Okay?" Mingyu asked as he watched Youngjaes facial expression change.

"OH MY GAWD MINGYU I KISSED HIM WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU STOP ME!!" Youngjae yelled catching some customers eyes. "You looked like you wanted it. You were complimenting him constantly and he ended up taking you home" Mingyu said. So he's the one that put the pills and the water there?

Youngjae ran to the employee center and balled up just wanting the world to stop his breathing so he wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment. He's gonna think I'm disgusting. How am I supposed to be friends with him now when I literally made out with him? . Youngjae sighed out of embarrassment and frustration. Maybe that was the feeling he had yesterday. He had kissed a guy he doesn't even know.

-

Jaebum woke up perfectly fine without suffering from a hangover because he only drank 3 beers the whole night.

He was now in a class with BamBam who was complaining about his headache and how disgusting he felt.

"Well I told you that we had school the next day but nooo, you didn't listen" Jaebum said. "Uggg go back to your fucking boyfriend Jaebum" BamBam said in a lazy tone not in the mood to insult the older.

Jaebum almost forgot about the kiss and BamBam just reminded him. He knows that it means nothing to Youngjae but to him, it felt like all the stress and worries he had were lifted off his shoulders. And to mention Youngjae was a very good kisser even though he was drunk.

"Oh yeah about Youngjae, do you like him or something?" BamBam asked. Jaebum thought about it for a second then came to conclusion about his feelings for the younger.

"Yes. Yes I do like him"

"Awweee Jaebum has a crush on the barista boy cute~," BamBam said earning a flick on the head from Jaebum.

-

"Let's go to the cafe, I wanna see Mingyu and I'm pretty sure you want to see your soon-to-be-boyfriend" BamBam said as the two were walking down the side walk. "Come to think of it. I didn't know you were gay. WHY DIDN'T TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND THAT YOU LIKED GUYS I'm offended." BamBam said as he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "I didn't know I even liked guys myself" Jaebum chuckled.

They made it to the cafe and jaebum couldn't wait until he saw Youngjaes cute face.

The two cafe workers were cleaning and closing the shop when the two college boys came in. "Well how was the hangover?" Mingyu asked then laughed when BamBam made a fake disgusted face. "I'm guessing really bad" Mingyu laughed . "Haha you should've seen him in class. He said he was going to die" Jaebum said and the two of them laughed but BamBam just stood there looking offended.

Youngjae tried to not make eye contact with the older even though he felt Jaebum gaze burn a hole in the back of his head.

"Hey Youngjae" BamBam greeted and Youngjae just nodded.

"Yeah he's been acting weird ever since I told him that him and Jaebum made out last night" Mingyu whispered. "What the fuck! They kissed! Why was I not aware of this-" "You Fucking dared me too idiot" .

L
"Oh"

Jaebum looked at Youngjae who was wiping the counters. He didn't want to give Youngjae the wrong idea with him being disgusted by him. It was actually the opposite and Jaebum loved it.

He decided to walk up to the counters. "Youngjae can I talk to you?" He asked. "O-oh yeah," Youngjae said nervously.

Jaebum grabbed his hands and led him into the employee center.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not disgusted by you I'm just... shocked but I actually kinda... liked it." The older said whole looking into the youngers brown eyes. Youngjae was trying to process the words that were coming out of Jaebums mouth. Is this really happening? Youngjae thought.

"Oh I'm sorry by the way . I just got a little drunk" Youngjae laughed nervously.

"Haha i noticed" Jaebum laughed. He grabbed the youngers chin to make him look up at him.

"If you probably don't know. I have feelings for you" Jaebum whispered into Youngjaes ears making his spine shiver.

"What about you?" Jaebum asked but Youngjae stayed silent.

"Mm thought so" Jaebum said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "It's okay. I'll find a way to get your heart trust me" Jaebum said in a more excited tone.

Youngjae was gonna have a heart attack seriously. Of course, he didn't like the older because they literally don't know each other.

"Anyways I'll work hard" Jaebum whispered again then kissed Youngjaes cheek then walked out the door.

Youngjae almost fell on the floor and kept telling himself that this was all fake and he's in a dream but came to found out that this was all real.

Oof I got a headache

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.8K 25
"i still love you, even if you're not human." what if someone you thought wasn't actually who you thought he was? what if he was more than what you a...
22.4K 486 18
It only takes one night to change your life. WARNING: if you are triggered by suicidal thoughts and that kind of stuff, I don't recommend this fanfic.
13.9K 689 8
where youngjae reunites with his ex at a party after making out blindfolded. >>decided to make a story out of strawberries and cigarettes<< started:...
65.4K 2K 26
Jaebum is a college student who often spends his time in a Coffee Shop. He wasn't aware that falling for the new worker will cause chaos. [slow upda...