Both (Boyxboy)

By NagisaShiota11

Both were neglected, shunned, and branded as demons. One hid the pain, while the other hid behind fake smiles... More

Before Reading
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX

Announcements

3.2K 38 4
By NagisaShiota11

I said that I was going to be working on Naruto's that I haven't updated in a while and I try to meet my promises. So, on my profile, I mention that I am always thinking of new ideas so that the ideas that I bring to the table are always fresh. Well...strap in.

One of my New Years' resolutions was to update more frequently and that's what I am promising to do. All throughout 2018, I am being down the ball and pelting you with more Naruto than you can shack a finger at. That means NEW CHAPTERS of your favorite fanfics and NEW STORIES created by your very own (how I have been dubbed in the comments. Yes, I am watching) Author-chan.

But please be sure to leave your thoughts in the comment section, I really do enjoy hearing from all of you and I really do appriciate all the love and support that you send with your comments. Now, if you will excuse me...

*holds up a file titled "top secret" and runs away*

Yours truly,
Author-chan
1/30/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 9.6K 109
Basically konoha founders scenarios and oneshot. Plus some short chapter stories. I am doing Fluff, Angst, Yandere, or Lemon. Hope you enjoy! (Your...
341K 11.6K 42
It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a monster and a demon. How you love someone as...
368K 11.1K 25
☀︎☽ - 𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓊𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓊 - Naruto and Sasuke both married two different people. They even had their own kids with them. Neither was completely happy a...
35.1K 989 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...