Garrance Oneshots

By Stargazer_Nightwing

You all enjoyed my Zene (Zane x Gene) Oneshots, so I decided to shed some light on my Garrance side. More

When Your Motivation Don't Work Like It Use To Before--
Nightmares
Lazy Day
Requests
Our Goodbye Kiss
Oneshot I'll Never Finish
Escapism
Soulmate
Crack? YES
Shattered Mind
Laurance's Tea
The True Villain
So I'm A Freshman Now--
Bittersweet Memories
Meif'wa Curse
Faker (Bad End)
Behind Closed Doors (Lemon)
Breaking Point
Filler
The Massacre
Hellfire
Crack
The "New" Kid
Famous Last Words
Requests (Open)
Votes For A Lemon
Skyloft

The Tower

9.9K 138 142
By Stargazer_Nightwing

Everyone knows the story of the princess who's stuck in a tower, waiting for her beloved prince to come rescue her.

No one expected the princess to actually be a boy, one who isn't even royalty. It made little sense to the citizens of O'khasis why their first prince was going to save him.

Laurance huffed as he leaned back in the wooden chair, crossing his arms as the chain attached to his ankle shook. He glared out the window at the eagle circling around the tower, wishing that he had something to hit it with.

"I don't need anyone to save me." He muttered to himself, remembering what the Warlock had told him. "I doubt that they would be able to make it worth my time."

He tapped his foot against the stone floor, now drumming his fingers against the armrests of his chair. He didn't have much to live with, just a chair, a bedroll on a pile of hay, a low table, a window, and a pile of letters in a box. He frowned as his stomach growled, as he had not gotten any oil or sticky buns yet.

Oh, did I mention that he's a Cyborg/Shadow Knight.

Placing one hand on his face, he felt the cold metal half of his face and the protective red lens over his eyes, that hid the bloody redness of the iris of his eyes, and gave him certain warnings. He pulled off one of his gloves to see the metallic hand underneath, and the noticeable wires that ran through his wrists and veins.

"Oh, don't look so sad."

Laurance's eyesight snapped up as he saw the blonde knight sitting on the windowsill.

"How did you get up here?" Laurance demanded, unconsciously setting his programming to Defense Mode. "I would have heard the trapdoor open. Are you playing tricks on me again, Warlock?"

"No, no, I assure you that I am not the Warlock." The knight laughed a bit. "I am Prince Garroth of O'khasis, and I am here to rescue you."

Much to his frustration, Laurance's brain went searching through his knowledge database for everything he knew about Prince Garroth.

Name: Garroth Taylor Ro'Meave.
Titles: Prince Garroth of O'khasis, Commander Garroth.
Parents: Lord Garte of O'khasis, Lady Zianna of O'khasis.
Relatives: Prince Zane of O'khasis, Prince Vylad of O'khasis.
Spouse: Not selected.
Other Important Information: Hates Cyborgs. Despises Shadow Knights. Boy you about to get killed.

Laurance shifted uncomfortably in the chair as that last line came into his eyesight. Everyone knew about Garroth's hatred towards Cyborgs and Shadow Knights. A Shadow Cyborg, which is a cyborg Shadow Knight, was no exception to that hatred.

"Oh, really now?" Laurance asked, trying his best to sound uninterested. "Do you even see what I am?"

"Yes, I know that you're a Shadow Cyborg." Garroth responded, waving his hand through the air. "Look, do you want to get out of here or not?"

"I suppose I have to get back to my duties at my sister's side." He shrugged with a sigh, standing up.

His ankle was still attached to the metal chain that was in the middle of the room, as he felt it both weighing him down and stopping him in his tracks. He rolled his eyes and brought out his dagger from his arm, sawing it into his leg to cut off his foot.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Garroth asked, blinking slowly as he watched the mixture of oil and blood ooze out. "And.. don't you need both of your feet?"

"I have spares at my sister's workshop." Laurance asked without emotion, dropping his now disconnected foot on the ground.

"Your sister is a mechanic?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"A seamstress when she can be, but she is also the Lord of New Meteli." He answered, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

"The Lord of New Meteli.." He repeated, a distant glint in his eyes.

"Just get me the hell out of this tower before I jump." He hissed.

Garroth glared at him. "What is the matter with you?"

"I'm a Shadow Cyborg." Laurance snapped, as if it were obvious. "I'm supposed to be crazy and I'm not supposed to exist."

"That's a bit harsh.." He winced, but pulled Laurance up to the windowsill nonetheless.

~~~~

"It has always been a wonder how you live off of such little power." Garroth said to him as they approached New Meteli.

"Lightning.. solar energy.." Laurance muttered in a monotone voice, dragging his limping body along the dirt roads.

Garroth nodded slightly, seeing the black haired male approaching them. It was clear by his attire and weapon that he was a guard. At first, he seemed like a normal human. But as he got closer, Garroth could feel the dark vibes radiating off of him. A Shadow Knight.

"V.. Vincent." Laurance growled, eye twitching.

"Laurance." Vincent, the Shadow Knight, greeted with a blank expression. "So good to see you back in one piece... more or less."

Garroth frowned a bit as he stared at Vincent. He didn't like the way that he was looking at Laurance, as though he were a ticking time bomb. Laurance buzzed slightly and tilted his head, probably trying to gesture to him.

"Oh, greetings, Prince Garroth.." Vincent frowned, giving him a small glance. "I see you got Laurance back to us. Thank you."

"Yes... I don't see why I needed to. He's perfectly capable of himself." Garroth said, giving Laurance a small shove towards Vincent.

"Glitches, malfunctions. The basic things that could go wrong with a Cyborg." He answered hurriedly, grabbing Laurance's wrist. "Now, you really should get back to O'khasis. Your people weren't too keen on you going to save him."

"What will happen to Laurance?" He asked, now focused on the brunette.

"He'll have to be deactivated while our mechanics look at him." He answered, rolling his red eyes. "But hopefully he'll be back to normal by tomorrow morning."

"A-Alright." He cleared his throat, before taking his leave.

Why do I feel like I forgot something? Garroth asked himself as he turned one corner. Oh, crud... I forgot to give Laurance back that one communication device.

Turning on his heel and walking back, Garroth looked around the corner to find a horrific scene.

Laurance was dismantled on the ground, unmoving and dripping of oil and blood. Looming over him was Vincent, who's sword was covered in those same liquids. In his hand he was clutching one vital thing...

Laurance's heart.

~~~~

Well... that could have gone worse. I swear, you two are horrible actors.

Garroth: Hey, you can't blame me! You kept changing the script! And Laurance kept falling asleep during the shoots!

Gene: Don't worry, we'll help you guys.

Zane: *tangled up in unused film* We will?

Laurance: *sipping tea and staring at the camera lens menacingly* I hate you all.

Garroth: Why? Because we made you do something with your life?

Laurance: Yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.3K 100
------- "Why are you all happy all of the sudden?" She asked. He smiled at the girl, tears still visible on his eyes, before replying, "You being her...
189K 2.4K 86
•finished book• Thanks for stopping by :) This book is boyfriend scenarios about the male characters from Aphmau. Theres occasionally a oneshot and...
2.4K 59 13
Lemme just say. This is gonna primarily be Garrance. With the hint of Vylante and Zanvis. Other than that, I would just read the story. I was never g...
363K 5.5K 41
Aphmau Boyfriend Scenarios. Aaron~ Travis~ Laurance~ Vylad~ Zane~ Garroth~ Dante~ Gene~ Blaze~ Ein~ Kai~ Vote, comment, and request! ~Started on 3-3...