Turn of Life

By menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... More

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

41.Her antics

740 78 35
By menaka92

Harish Pov

"Shweta, what are you doing?" I asked, nearing her but she showed her hand in front of me, gesturing me to stop right there.

"I know you are gonna kidnap me and you think I don't know that?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

How to manage her?

"Tell me, cat caught your tongue?" She asked.

"Shweta, why will I kidnap you?" I took a step towards her.

"Stop right there mister. I know what your intentions are. So you better run away before I call my prince charming" she said and wait!

Prince charming?

Who is that?

"What?" I asked, not able to understand what she is blabbering.

"Wait" she said and started searching for something.

"My bag! You idiot, give me my bag" she smacked me real hard and I groaned in pain. She still has her strength huh!

"Shweta, I don't have your bag. And listen, I'm not going to kidnap you. So chill" I managed to make her calm and relax.

She sighed and put her head on my shoulder. We walked to the nearby garden and I made her sit on a bench. Thank god, there was no one her at this time.

"Sweetheart, are you tired?" I asked her in concern.

She suddenly jerked up and looked at me with anger.

Did I do something wrong?

"What?"

She started hitting me. I held her hands. God, she's so violent when she's drunk. She does have different faces when she's full with alcohol.

"How dare you call me that?" She roared.

"Huh?"

"Only he has the right to call me sweetheart" she said and turned hey head to another side.

He?

"Who's he?" I asked in anger.

I just can't think of any man in her life who had the right to call get nicknames.

"Harish" she whispered and my anger just melted away.

Gosh! I love her so much!

"Only he can call me that. You can't" she turned her head back, looking at me furiously.

I smirked and her eyes turned further red.

She held my shirt collar and pulled me close to her. Her breath was falling on my jawline.

"Did you get it?" She whisper yelled.

Let's play along!?

"Yea baby, I get it" I smirked again and she hit me on my forehead.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me by my nickname?"

"You told me not to call you sweetheart not baby" I defended myself.

"No, you can't"

"Only he can" she continued, releasing my collar from her fist.

I looked at her turning sad.
Is it because of me?

"Oyee angry bird, what happened?" I asked, lifting her chin to make her look at me.

"I miss him" she said.

"I miss him so much" she suddenly hugged me tight.

I felt so content and satisfied after three months of torture.
This is heaven!

Only she can make me feel heaven!

"He's a jerk right?" I said, recalling how I avoided her.

"No, you can't call him that. Only I can" she said, sniffing in my chest while my hands were around her waist.

Can this girl be anymore cute?

"Why? He made you suffer so much, he ignored you so much and yet you are defending him?" I asked.

"Yes, he did. But he can do that only to me" she said confusing me.

"Only he had the right. Only he can hug me wherever mad whenever he wants. Only he can scold me, only he can ignore me, only he can make me smile, only he can kiss me on my cheeks, only he can love me more than anyone else. Only he has all rights over me" she said, snuggling closer to me.

I pulled her towards me and made her sit on my lap.

"Why only him?" I asked when she kept her head on the crook of my neck, holding my nape. I closed my eyes, feeling her warmth and her sweet fragrance.

Why is this so comfortable?

"Because I love him" she said and I shot my eyes open.

My angel loves me?

My Shweta loves me?

"What? You love him?" I asked, grinning like an idiot.

I cupped her face to make her look straight at my face but she kept hugging me close.

"Shweta" I called her.

She suddenly pushed me aside and stood up from the bench.

"You idiot" what's wrong?

She held my collar again on anger.

"What does he think of himself huh?" She roared.

"What do you mean? First calm down and tell me what exactly happened. I might be of any help" I tried to calm her down by patting on her cheeks.

"How dare he ignore me? I'm his sweetheart. He's supposed to love me, pamper me, cuddle me, hug me and kiss me. But what is he doing now? He's ignoring me? How dare he? I'm gonna kill him" he gripped my collar tightly in her fist, making me stand up. Her eyes truly meant what she said. She's very angry and I'm responsible for it.

"Shweta, calm down. He might have his reasons. Do don't do anything stupid. It's not what you think like" I consoled her.

"Of course, I know he has a reason to avoid me. I'm not stupid to judge my sweetheart so fast. But why doesn't he want me to know about it? Why doesn't he talk to me about it? Why isn't he including me in his everything? Am I not his love?" Suddenly her face fell, and my heart crushed.

Her mood swings, her temper, her emotions! I'm controlling her so much! I'm involved in her, in her life as much as she's involved in mine.

I'm so happy today!

I never know she'll tell me what I wanted to hear since years, in this state, at this hour, in this place.

But still, she's upset because of me. I must do something.

"Hmm Shweta, wh..."

"Let's go" she cut me off.

"Where?" I asked as she started pulling me.

"To that idiot. I can't take this anymore. Everything around me is so frustrating" she said cutely, pulling her hair. She's totally mad.

'She's mad because of you idiot' my brain taunted.

'Yea, I know'

I held her hands, not wanting to hurt herself.

"What do you want sweetheart?" I asked and she glared at me again.

Oops! I said sweetheart when only that special person has the right to say!

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"You better be" she said, flicking her hair, after getting out of my grip.

"Let's go now" she held my hand and started walking clumsily.

I think only by this way I can take her to her room. I sighed and walked along with her, holding her hand.

Suddenly she stopped and looked at the floor intently.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Why is the floor dancing?" She asked.

"What?"

"When I watch in the pub, there was music and so the floor was dancing. But now here there's no music and still the floor is dancing?" She asked, tapping her forefinger on her cheeks.

How cute!

Can I kiss her?

Before I could talk, she again cute me off.

"Let's sit here till the floor dances" she pulled me to the bench again.

"Why? Don't you want to dance?" I asked her, caressing her cheeks softly.

"I want to, but I want to meet him more" he pouted.

"Also, If I walk on this dancing floor, I'll fall. If I fall, I'll cracky face. If I crack my face, he won't love me. If he won't love me, I'll die. So I don't want to walk on this dancing floor. If I walk, I'll... I'll..fa"

"You'll fall" u completed her statement.

"Yes" she pouted sadly.

That's it!

I picked her in my arms, in bridal style.

Her eyes widened in shock and she hit me in my arms.

"What are you doing?" She asked, struggling to get out of my grip.

"Now you won't fall. We'll go?"

She nodded her head happily.

"Yes, yes, let's go" she squealed.

"Let's go and kick his @ss" she said and I halted my steps.

Is she for real gonna do it?

"What?" She asked, waving her hand in front of me.

"Are you seriously gonna kick him?" I asked.

Not to forget, she's very violent when she's drunk. I can't take her punches when I just got out of my bed last 10 days ago.

"Of course, if he's not gonna answer my questions, I'll kick him" she said proudly.

"Let's go. I want to meet him, now" she started shaking her legs.

"Yea, let's go. Now stop shaking your legs. Otherwise I might lose the balance and drop you down" I threatened her and she stopped shaking her legs immediately.

She's so cute!

I took her to the campus and started walking towards her room.

"Where are we going?" She asked, playing with her hair locks.

"To your room" I answered.

"Nooooo" she screamed.

God, this girl can replace loud speakers!

"Stop shouting" I warned her.

"Whyyy?" She again shouted and I shut her mouth with my hand.

"Do you want the whole campus to wake up?" I asked and she shook her head.

"So remain quite" I ordered and she nodded.

I again picked her up and walked to her room.

"Waittt" she yelled.

"Shuuhhhh" I said.

"Shuuhhhh, sorry I forgot" she said.

I walked further.

"But I dooooonnn't want to goooooo to my rooommmm" she shouted again.

This girl!

I have to make her stop shouting. Otherwise the whole campus will come to know she's drunk. It'll definitely spoil her reputation.

"Shuuhhhh Shweta. Why don't you want to go to your room?" I asked her.

"Because I want to meet himmm" she whispered with a smile.

I have to take her to my room to shut her pretty little mouth.

I nodded.

"Ok, let's go to his room" She squealed in happiness.

I carried her to my room.

"You know, I'm so happy. I'm finally gonna meet him after a week! Also I'm gonna hear him talk after three months?" Happiness was clearly evident on her words. Her eyes were glistening.

Did I hurt her that much?

"Thank you mister" she said and snuggled to me.

"You know, you smell exactly like my sweetheart" she said and I smiled cheekily at her.

Only if she knows what she is speaking!

I reached to my room and opened the door with her in my arms. All my roommates are yet in the pub, enjoying the party.

I made her sit on the bed and walked the table to get her water when I heard her.

"Stop right there Harish"

I saw her fuming in anger.

God, what now?

____________________________________________

Hey readers!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

As promised, here is your early update!

So what do you think will happen next?

How will Harish handle her?

So vote comment and share the book!

Have a great day!

Love,
Menaka❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.1K 55
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...
84.1K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
5.2K 172 17
Looking at her sleeping figure he knew he is doomed "She is trouble personified and i love trouble" jagjeet mumbled to himself..... Her tears can ch...
805K 31K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...