The One • Book 2 • Lil Pump

By trapmulan

Gazzy and I have been dating for a few months now, and we've been through some crazy shit. From shootings, to... More

VMAs
Glock
Shower
Peep
Depressed
Lab
Strip
Jahseh
Blue
Mrs.
Eyebrows
Crown
thank you - not an update
Blake
Car Love
Jealous
Roses
Xan
Better
Why
Hurt
Brawl
My Fault
Hypocrite
New Story Alert - not an update
Love
Dim
The End...?
Book 3

New York

3.4K 109 15
By trapmulan

Gazzy's Point of View

1. Gray (I didn't even know they could do that)
2. Green
3. Green
4. Blueish Green

I was starting to count the days by using the colors her eyes changed.

Some romantic shit right?

Every day I spent with her, I tried to make her feel special. She deserves the world and I'm really tryna to give it to her. This was the first time she was actually going to be flying with me somewhere, instead of just meeting me.

We were standing at the airport, she was checking the screen with the flight times and gates on it. We were leaving from a separate air strip with a private jet.

"Gate C-31..." She said

I grabbed her hand and and we started walking.

"Are you excited bebita?"

She nodded

"I've never been to New York before."

"Whaaat? I gotta show my girl the city. You're gonna love it. Promise."

I gazed at her, she looked so cute with her hair up in that messy ass bun. She had my diamond choker on that I gave her before we started dating.

"Oh, there's somethin I wanted to ask you.."

"Hm?" She replied

"MYYY NIGGAS!!!"

Purp attacked us both.

Man 😑

"Y'all as hype as I am?!" He asked excitedly

"Hell yeah!" I said "We boutta shut the city down ESSSKETTIIITTT!"

The rest of the crew came up and we all walked to the gate.

Elle's Point of View

I'd never been in a plane this fancy before. Actually its a jet, but whatever. I mean, shit, I'm drinking a mimosa and we haven't even taken off yet.

Gazzy sat down next to me after a little bit.

"Oh, babe, what'd you want to ask me earlier?" I remembered as I sipped on my second mimosa

"Oh um..." He began nervously "I was gonna ask if... uh...Do you wanna go down to Florida soon to meet my family?"

My mind blanked out for a second, I almost choked on my drink... He really wants me to?

"...I-I'd love to." I stuttered "Thank you, Gaz."

He breathed a sigh of relief

"What? You thought I was gonna say no?"

"Yeah witcha mean ass!"

I laughed. I layed my head on his shoulder as the jet took off.

___________________

Lets just say that... I love New York. Not to sound corny or anything. Gazzy took me to all his favorite spots to eat, drink, go clubbing, he showed me the Empire State Building, Times Square, and of course he insisted on taking me shopping on Madison Avenue...it was incredible. I was having a fucking great time until... while we were on our way to the shoot, my phone started to ring again. Constantly.

"Is it that nigga again?" Gazzy asked asked angrily

I nodded. But then... a text came through

"HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW I'M HERE?"

I was so confused and so creeped the fuck out.

"Thats probably my fault babygirl. Remember? The pic I posted of you on my IG earlier?"

lilpump 🤤 look at wifey 💛

"I really don't fuckin like this shit man." Gazzy spat

Why the fuck is he still trying to contact me??

"You want me to take it down?" He asked

"No. Fuck that. He's not gonna control my life. Leave it up."

Gazzy grinned

"I love when my wife gets feisty ouuu!"

I put my legs over his lap

"What? You let me call you my wife. You ain't finna protest or nothin?"

I rolled my eyes

"Even if I did, would you stop?"

"Nah."

"Exactly!"

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Gazzy's photoshoot was live. It was for Complex Mag. They cleaned up his eyebrows (thank god), edged him up, cleaned up his facial hair... What I'm saying is he looked damn good.

"Pump, this is your girl over here right?" The photographer asked, pointing to me

Gazzy nodded proudly

"Yeah that's my baby!"

"Why don't we do a couple of shots of you together?"

"Huh? No, I couldn't. Its really okay, I-"

"She shy." He said "Come here ma. Pleeeasee?" He whined, making the most pitiful puppy face

Why does he do this to me? 🙄

"Fine." I muttered

Gazzy and I took about 10 pics together, the photographer let me see them after. They were all sickeningly adorable.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
okay so I know this chapter is trash as fuck but I really wanted to update and I promise I'm going somewhere with this. lmao be patient, thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
925K 39.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...