RagLak - Kuch Uss Tarah [✔️]

By _Hxl1m4_

Kuch Uss Tarah is a few shots based on Ragini and Lakshya. RagLak ♥️. A small short story describing that lov... More

Prologue
Baarish
Kasam
I Love Ragini
Jhoota Sach
8 Lakhs
His 'Bad Luck'
Tum Hi Ho
Khwaab Sa
Humari Kahaani
Epilogue: The End

Jazbaat

778 74 44
By _Hxl1m4_

New Cover:

Sorry for any mistakes, errors and inconveniences 🌹.

Shot 3: Jazbaat

DP was now clear that his son didn't love Kavya, he was pretty sure Mr Malhotra had gotten confused.

Sanskar looks at Swara and shakes his head negatively, Swara looks at DP and he nods, indicating he had understood.

"Begin to eat." DP says sternly and Lakshya, who had already started eating finishes while the rest of the family start with DP.

"Okay, I'll leave now. I'll be back in an hour." Lakshya utters as he looks at AP and stands up.

"Where are you going?" DP asks and Lakshya looks at him. "Papa, you're not meant to be talking while eating. Don't break your own rules or it'll give us motivation to break many." Lakshya responds and DP sighs, getting irritated with his attitude.

Lakshya with a half smirk curved on his lips walks out into the hall, there Adarsh sees him and looks away.

"You broke a heart today, go fix it before it too late." Adarsh says and Lakshya confusingly looks at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You act so good to be dumb don't you?" Adarsh annoyedly pronounces while moving his gazes to Lakshya.

"I have no time for your bullshit, if you don't want to tell without twisting it then I'm no interested in standing here and waste my time over something that takes you 10 hours to say! You twisted your foot, haven't broken your mouth!" Lakshya remarks and storms out of the hall.

Adarsh clenches his fist and DP shakes his head in disbelief while looking at AP.

"He's gone out of hand Annapurna, tell him to control his tongue!" DP sternly says and AP looks at Adarsh.

The family continued to eat after hearing Lakshya and Adarsh's small argument. Parineeta felt insulted while RP and Sujata agree with DP's words.

'My day will surely come Lakshya, wait and watch!' Adarsh says in his mind as he stares at the stairs from which Lakshya made an exit.

**

Ragini was on her bed, reading a book just before it turns 7pm. At 7pm she had to do Pooja with her Daadi just before dinner which is at 8 and after that she can finally go to sleep.

Her phone buzzed and she lifts her gazes from the book, closing it and picking up her phone to see the time. She snoozes her alarm and stands up as it was 3 minutes left till 7. She wore her slippers and walked out of her room.

**

Lakshya was with Nikhil and Karthik, complaining about how Adarsh behaved today.

"He was literally after me, I didn't intentionally drop water by the stairs." Lakshya sighs, Karthik and Nikhil were blankly nodding a yes, they were bored after all who would listen to Lakshya moaning about the argument he had with his brother.

"Just forget him, don't ruin your mood because of that, come. . . Let's go to our normal place." Lakshya nods as Karthik was right, he shouldn't think about that too much.

As they move, Lakshya's phone rings and he looks at it.

"Who is it?" Nikhil asks and Lakshya answers it. "Haan Maa. . ." He answers.

His expression change after AP tells him something. "What?!" He shockingly responds, his heart skips a beat due to a small fear which hovered around him. "I'm coming." He utters and disconnects the call.

"What happened?" Both Nikhil and Karthik asks.

"Kavya. . . She committed suicide and is in the hospital." Lakshya responds, shocking Nikhil and Karthik.

Adarsh's words play in his mind and he releases a annoyed sigh. "That's why Adarsh Bhaiyya said that! She must've heard me when I said I don't love her and that she's too clingy."

"Now what?" Nikhil asks and Lakshya shrugs.

"Let's go to the hospital." Lakshya says and Karthik nods, the three then walk.

**

The Maheshwari family were in the hospital with Mr Malhotra.

"This happened all because of you Mr Maheshwari."

"I'm sorry but my son doesn't love her."

"Why doesn't he?! She loves him, why can't he love her?"

"Try to understand Mr Malhotra, I can't force Lakshya to love Kavya."

"You did this very bad, you will regret. My daughter is in that state because of your son and I won't forgive him ever!"

"Mr Malhotra. . ."

"No Mr Maheshwari! For me my daughter's happiness matter more!"

DP was now angry, how can Mr Malhotra talk to him in that tone.

"And for me, my son's happiness matter too! I won't force him to love someone who he doesn't love!" DP yells, answering him back.

"Then why did he play with her feelings?! Why did he say he loves her?!"

"He didn't! She misunderstood his friendship to be love and that isn't his fault is it now?!"

"Mr Maheshwari! You're speaking too much now!"

"You already spoke too much Mr Malhotra!"

"Bade Papa, calm down." Sanskar says as he holds DP's shoulder to calm him down.

Lakshya was surprised by the fact that DP stood up for him, Nikhil and Karthik look at each other and shake their head in amusement.

"My daughter would never lie!"

"And my son would never pretend to love someone!"

"Shoot! Did she hear our convo?" Nikhil whispers.

Karthik and Lakshya realise. "Fishhh! She didn't hear Ragini, that's why this misunderstanding occurred." Karthik whispers and Swara, hearing noises behind her turns and sees the three.

"I don't love Kavya." Lakshya says, grabbing everyone's attention.

"She misunderstood. I was talking about someone else, not her." Lakshya adds, surprising the Maheshwari Family while angering Mr Malhotra.

"I'm sorry. . ." Lakshya gets interrupted by Mr Malhotra.

"If anything happens to my daughter Lakshya then I won't spare you!" He threatens and Lakshya looks down.

The doctor walks out and everyone look at him. Mr Malhotra rushes to him.

"Doctor, hows my daughter?"

"She's out of danger." The doctor says and everyone sigh a relief, including Lakshya.

"Can I meet her?"

"Yes, you can, she's been shifted to the ward." The doctor reveals and Mr Malhotra nods, following the nurse.

"Bhaisa, if he cancels the deal then all our sponsors will back out. . . We will face a big loss." RP says to DP.

"We will deal with it." DP sighs and everyone hear.

Lakshya runs out, Karthik and Nikhil also leave.

**

Ragini finally prepares herself to go to sleep while laying on the bed. She closes her eyes and each time she does, some memories from the past flash in her mind, especially the days she used to talk to Lakshya in school.

Getting annoyed with those memories, Ragini changes her side and makes herself comfortable to sleep.

Few minutes later, Lakshya jumps inside from her window quietly and looks at her sleeping.

A small smile curves on his lips and his eyes moist.

Flashback:

Lakshya went to check on Kavya before he walked out, there he sees her crying in front of her father and asking for forgiveness. Lakshya takes his steps back and turns to leave but the door opens and he stops, he turns back around and sees Mr Malhotra walk out.

"You! What are you doing here?!" Mr Malhotra coldly asks.

"I just wanted to talk to Kav. . ."

"Don't you dare go anywhere near her!" Mr Malhotra sternly says.

"But I just want to clear the misunderstandings and. . ."

"And?"

"And. . . Talk about the deal you did with our company."

"That's definitely going to end no matter what." Mr Malhotra scoffs and Lakshya looks on.

"But that would even make us go bankrupt. . ."

"You deserve it."

"Then why should my family face the consequences, if you want to punish me then punish me only, don't cancel the deal and ruin my family."

"That's nothing in front of the pain you gave my daughter."

Lakshya was now annoyed. "Then let your daughter punish me! Why are you getting involved?!"

"You hurt MY daughter and as a father, I have the right to care!"

"Just calmly sort it out, let me talk to her and I'll. . ."

"If you really want to save your family from bankruptcy then you would have to marry my daughter." Mr Malhotra interrupted, shocking Lakshya.

"But I don't love her."

"That doesn't matter, she loves you."

"That doesn't make any sense! If I don't love her then how will I keep her happy? Plus I'm only 19, it's illegal to marry her and you can get jailed for pressurising me at a young age!"

"Lakshya, do you think I'm dumb? You're 20 years old and you're turning 21 in 6 months! I know you've been kept a year back in school because of some issues you faced."

"But I'm not marrying her. I won't be able to love her because I love someone else." Lakshya sighs and then walks away.

At one side it was his family and on other side it was Ragini.

End Of Flashback

"It's not appropriate to jump inside a girls room this late." Lakshya looks at the door and sees Parvati enter with a lamp.

Lakshya takes a step back shockingly and Ragini, who wasn't really sleeping hears and opens her eyes, seeing Lakshya.

She then closes her eyes again, pretending to sleep. 'What is he doing here.' She says in her mind and is slightly worried.

"Why don't you just leave her alone?" Parvati asks after placing the lamp on the desk near her.

Lakshya doesn't speak at all. "Come into light, I can't see your face." Parvati, in a bossy tone says and walks into the hall.

Lakshya hesitates at first but decides to follow her into the hall, where the lights were on.

Parvati stops and Lakshya does too but at a distance.

"I know it's more than a friendship. . ." She trails off, turning towards him. "But I don't want it till friendship either." She continues and Lakshya gulps.

He is scared of Parvati, she was more strict and scarier than his father, once she shouted at him which freaked him out and ever since, he's been maintaining distance from Parvati and avoiding to be yelled by her again. There was something else too which doesn't give him positive vibes, whenever he was around her, he acts as if he had seen a scary ghost, most preferably known as Chudail's and/or Dayan's.

"Why?" He finally asks and could feel his heartbeats increase due to fear.

"Because I don't want boys like you to break her heart after knowing she's good for nothing." Parvati scoffs and confuses Lakshya.

Ragini was standing behind her door, hearing their conversation. Her heart skipped a beat knowing that her truth will finally come out in front of Lakshya.

"What do you mean?"

Parvati inhales a deep breath "She had throat cancer and survived but lost her voice forever."

Lakshya was shocked and Ragini closes her eyes as tears drop down her eyes.

"You can't have feelings for a girl who can't talk, she won't be any use to you so it's better you just forget her rather than playing with her feelings." Parvati adds and Lakshya was still shocked, remembering each time he tried to talk to Ragini and she wouldn't respond. Those moments when she did talk but after the vacation seemed to have lost her voice.

He had finally realised the reason why Ragini would avoid him.

"You don't need to jump down the window like a hero, the door is right there. I want you gone." Parvati says starts and walks, knowing that Lakshya would leave right now after knowing Ragini's truth.

Ragini opens her eyes and wipes her tears, walking towards her bed.

"Feelings don't see the person or their flaws, they connect with the heart. As long as I have her heart, that's all that really matters to me." Lakshya says and looks at Parvati who stops, Ragini also stops.

Shekhar, who had come home late from work is stood in the hall confusingly staring at Lakshya.

End of shot 3

Up Next - Lakshya finally admits he loves Ragini shocking Shekhar and Ragini. Parvati challenges him to earn 50 Lakhs in two weeks which he accepts. Mr Malhotra to struck the deal off which could cause Maheshwari Empire to fall down.

Don't forget to comment and vote please, your every vote counts ♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.9K 35
This story is a sequel of ❤ Dil Mil Gayye ❤ Do read the first part for better understanding. The first part is all about their childhood friendship t...
7.1K 482 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
SHIKWA (✔) By ~

Fanfiction

58.1K 4.8K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...
32K 3.3K 40
Lakshya, a spoilt brat who lives on his own terms gets a threat from his father, Durga Prasad who was sick and tired of his antics. Taking the threa...