Random Writing

By alexiamariec

Here is a collection of my random writings, some will be sad, and some will be happy. Thank you for reading! More

Umbrella
Stone
Her..
Forever Young
Search
Sea
Autumn
Love no longer
Out of reach
Where you once were
A Spring Day
The Mirror
Last Chance
Spring Love
Memories

So far away

3 0 0
By alexiamariec

It has been so long since I've seen them, I've lost count of the days without hearing their joyful voice. I can barely remember what it was like to hold their hand. I miss them so much, I hope they know that I still love them. They deserve all the love in the world. They brought light into my dark and dim life. The only way I feel close to them is through looking at the stars at night or the clouds in the day lit sky. Hoping they are looking up too. I don't mind the cliche of it all. I wish they knew how much I needed them.. maybe they'd return to me.. maybe not but I always wonder. For now, though, I'll continue to look to the sky for comfort, until my love returns to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 574 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
22.1K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."