Laced » Lip Gallagher [3]

By -peachykeen

"It seems to me, that love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyway..." - Atticus Shameless fanficti... More

laced
epigraph
cash
1: bitter tea
2: method to madness
3: teenage nightmare
4: wake up call
5: tightrope
6: drift
7: sunflowers
8: little fears
9: tranquility
10: spiraling
11: nightmare
12: lost and found

disclaimer

10.1K 114 9
By -peachykeen

Disclaimers are not fun but they're necessary.

Please read You and I and Cashed before starting Laced. You will be thoroughly confused.

Laced follows Shameless season 7.

I do not own Shameless or any of it's plots and characters. All rights go to the incredible producers and directors. I do own my characters, Cassandra 'Cash' Monaco and any other of my original characters. I own all of their followed plots and dialogues.

Plagiarizing is not cool at all so please be respectful and do not steal any of my plot ideas or characters. I've worked really hard on all of this and would appreciate to be taken seriously. If anyone sees any of my ideas and such being used in another story please be awesome and let me know.

Seriously, I'm genuinely a nice person but not when it comes to plagiarizing.

Enjoy.
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 357 30
♡﹒PAPER BAG﹒e ━━❛hunger hurts, and I want him so bad, oh it kills.❜ © 2023 ─falselve ( Lip Gallagher + Reader )
300K 7K 79
you make me shiver with the fire you got.... this thing we started, i don't want it to stop. ...
9.2K 144 34
All about the Gallagher family. (NO FRANK OR LIAM ☠️🤚) One-shots and Headcanons. I will not be taking requests here. I only take them on Tumblr, wh...
41.4K 498 20
"I dont know i just feel safe when im with you"