teenage dirtbag || percy weas...

By indiana_jonesey

Ophelia, or Lee, as she preferred, was a rebel. Not a Wizarding rebel. She wasn't really a fan of the dark a... More

starlit smoke
copper skies
chapped and chaste
a "happy" home
faking it
the bottle makes five
playing nurse
well this is it now
enter stage left
kiss from a rose
i'm not planning on riding solo
dance with me
crazy little thing called love
for the next illusion
ruthlessly kind
saying goodbye is the hardest part
what a way to make a living
nothing to do, nowhere to go
time's a changing
underpaid and overworked
take these broken wings
two steps foreward
one step back
when i say shotgun, you say
everbody get down
not dead yet
all apologies
when the rain starts to pour
a walking travesty
the dog dies in this one
hgtv is lying, buying a house is boring

from across the bar

8.5K 319 472
By indiana_jonesey

Lee sat at the bar at the Leaky Cauldron.

There was still another week before she started her final year at Hogwarts.

She could barely believe that she was almost done.

It was actually kind of scary.

She had no idea what she was going to do. Two years ago she said she wanted to be an auror. That sounded cool at the time. She was excelling in the subject, and liked the idea of helping people.

But now it just seemed scary. She wasn't sure if that was actually the thing for her to do.

At this point she figured she would just go with it. Take the classes required. Maybe she would find something else during the year.

Lee was drawn from her thoughts by a sudden burst of noise.

A family had just entered.

A very big family.

That had very red hair.

One with curly red hair.

Percy.

Lee stood from her place at the bar. She walked over to the group with a smile on her face.

"Percy!" she shouted over the loud room.

"Lee?" The look of confusion that crossed Percy's face was absolutely adorable.

Percy smiled at her and walked over to meet her. They hugged each other tight, not really caring about the people around them. They just soaked in being around each other once again.

They pulled away.

"Merlin, I missed you so much," Percy sighed. "What are you doing at the Leaky Cauldron?"

"I missed you, too. I'm staying here til school starts back up," Lee explained. "Room 207," she added, winking.

Percy laughed.

"I missed how you smell, like cinnamon and smoke," he closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"I missed your blush," Lee said.

"I'm not blushing now though."

"Not yet."

Percy just shook his head at her. He turned to face his family.

"Oh, um, Mum, Dad, this is Lee," he said, putting his arm around her.

"Hello," Lee gave a brief wave to the open mouthed parents.

Mrs. Weasley recovered first.

"Hello dear," she smiled and held took Lee into a tight hug, "We didn't know Percy had a girlfriend."

Lee laughed, "Percy's smart, but he can be kind of daft at times."

"She never asked," Percy grumbled.

Mrs Weasley turned to her son.

"You should have told me Percy!"

"Sorry Mum," Percy didn't really sound like he meant it, but Mrs. Weasley accepted the apology.

"It's alright, now she can celebrate with us!"

"What are you celebrating?" Lee asked, confused.

"Well, Percy's birthday, of course," Mrs Weasley stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Percy's eyes got wide as he realized his mistake. He backed away from his girlfriend slowly. He bit his lip, nervous about what Lee would say.

"You fucking prick!" She exclaimed. "Now I seem like a bad girlfriend because I didn't know it was your birthday!"

"I don't know when your birthday is!"

"January seventh," she told him, her previous anger fading away. "I guess we both suck at this."

They both laughed, Percy deciding it was safe to be near her again. She smacked his arm.

"Seventeen is really fucking important, Perce," she explained when he gave her a confused look.

"Oh, precious sailor," one of the twins called.

"We think you broke our mother!" The other finished.

Molly was yet again in a state of shock. Her eyebrows were raised and her face was beginning to look pink.

"Mum doesn't like that kind of language," Percy explained.

"Unless she mad at one of us!" The twins chorused together.

"Fred, George, you be quiet," Mrs. Weasley snapped.

"Sorry, Mrs. Weasley," Lee felt ashamed for some reason. "Sometimes I forget not everyone is okay with how I talk. I'll try to be mindful of that."

Lee really wanted to impress Percy's mum. She didn't really know why. Maybe it was because she cared about Percy.

Mrs. Weasley pursed her lips, but seemed to accept her apology.

"And though I really appreciate the invitation, I don't think it's be a good idea for me to barge in on the celebrations," Lee put her hand on Percy's shoulder. "When you're all done with your family, come to my room and we can celebrate my way."

The twins snickered. Lee looked at them confused before realizing her mistake.

"Oh God," Lee put her hand over her mouth. She muffled her giggles before continuing, "I swear I didn't mean it like that. Oh look, your blushing!"

She laughed again at Percy's pink cheeks. He rolled his eyes, looking very uncomfortable. Lee shared that feeling.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you guys to it," Lee clapped her hands together. "I hope you can forgive me for a horrible introduction."

Then she ran up to her room, hoping to hide there forever.

_______

Percy was just about to go to see Lee when his father caught him.

"Percy, do you think we could talk?" his father asked.

Percy nodded his head and sat back down, across from Arthur.

"What's the problem, Dad?"

"It's not a problem really," Arthur looked uncomfortable. "I was just thinking that since you are of age, we might need to talk."

Percy didn't know where this conversation was going, but he had a feeling that it wasn't a good place.

"Your mother and I want to be sure that you know to be safe," Arthur pushed through the awkwardness of the situation. "Being your age can get exciting and a pretty girl can be tempting. We don't want any unplanned events, if you know what I'm saying."

Percy shook his head.

"Dad, what are you talking about?"

"I want you to be careful. Don't rush into things until you are ready. And always use protection."

"I still don't understand, Dad," Percy was beyond confused.

Arthur gave up trying to be subtle.

"Sex, Percy, I'm referencing sex."

Percy was hit by realization, quickly followed by embarrassment. This was not a conversation Percy ever wanted to have.

"Look Dad, I'm not an idiot, I don't think this is really nessecary."

Percy wanted to disappear more than he ever had in his life.

"I just want to make sure you know," Arthur also wanted this to end as quickly as possible. "There are contraceptive charms, and potions, and of course muggle ways as well, if she is more comfortable with that."

Percy slouched into his chair. It felt like the room was on fire and he was stuck in the middle.

"And of course consent is important," Arthur added. "Her feelings matter too."

"Okay, Dad, I think I got it, let's never talk about this again, please."

"Sounds alright with me."

Percy stood up from his seat and raced to Lee's room as fast as he could.

A/N: happy pride!! hope you all have a wonderful month!!

also, thank you for reading! it means a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
503K 9.7K 69
!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down his chest as i pulled him closer towards...
11.7K 418 17
!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and is now just public proof of my love for...
9.1K 6 1
(𝐧.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.❞ ...