The Multitudes Within Me (Seq...

By MAndALaptop

What haunts Sam Hughes? ("The Multitudes Within Me" is the sequel to "The Sound of Ice.") More

PART ONE - 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
PART TWO - 21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
PART 3 - 32
33
34
35 - The End
Author's Note
Fanart 2.0
Bonus Chapter - Happy Holidays
Bonus Chapter - Rainy Days
Bonus Chapter - The Bookstore
Bonus Chapter - Cooking
Bonus Chapter - Summer

Foreword

70.6K 1.2K 174
By MAndALaptop

Hi everyone! We're back for the sequel - thank you so much for being here! (If you haven't read the first book, The Sound of Ice, head to my profile to check that out.)

This book used to be part of Wattpad's Paid Stories program (prior to July 17th, 2020) and I loved my time in the program! Ultimately though, my life is super busy and because of personal reasons I just wasn't getting as much as out of it as I would have liked. If you purchased&read TMWM before July 17th, THANK YOU! <3 The monetary bonus really helped me out and I put it towards my college.

If you weren't able to purchase before, I hope you enjoy the story now! Please let me know your thoughts - I know I don't get to every single one but I do love reading your comments. I'll also be occasionally going through and editing, as well as adding bonus chapters (yay!!). Thank you all so much for being here and liking The Sound of Ice enough to keep reading Sam&Cam's story. :')

As always, love & lots of love  

-M

(P.S. As you read, be sure to check out my Spotify playlist in bio! They're all songs that remind me of Sam & Cam / inspired my writing.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 11.3K 38
"Is it enough to have everything when you've lost the most important thing in your life? Is it right to mourn a love you let go?" Thomas Heissmann ea...
15.5K 700 32
Book 1 in the "Noise" series. Her mother knew she was different. She only communicated through sounds. Doctor after doctor couldn't tell her mother w...
145K 1K 43
when you crossways with multiple hockey boys that may or may not fall in love with you, which boy do you choose? for zoe
14.7K 363 25
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO SINCE I LAID MY EYES ON YOU. Nicolas Matthew Edwards-Wilson everyone who knows him , knows that his entire world is his parents a...