Beloved (Editing 50%)

By Scyrenne

As young as she was. Aimee Rainecourt already found her destined beloved by accident but who happens to be th... More

Beloved
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 : His Jewel
Chapter 6 : First Impediment
Chapter 7 : You Are My Love
Chapter 8 : Beforehand
Chapter 9 : Farewell, For Now

CONTEST!

3.2K 93 11
By Scyrenne

CONTEST!

CONTEST!

CONTEST!

CONTEST!

CONTEST!

CONTEST!

=============================================

For those who loved my story. THIS story "Beloved" and have been eager to know what will the adjudicators make Aimee do. I MADE THIS CONTEST!

WHOEVER CAN GUESS THE TWO THINGS AIMEE WILL BE DOING INT THAT PODIUM, I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU WITH A SHOUTOUT ON MY STATUS AND IN MY MESSAGE BOARD TO BE BROADCASTED ON MY FOLLOWERS AND I WILL COMMENT ON ONE OF YOUR STORIES.

If you are willing to participate, JUST COMMENT YOU GUESS BELOW. 

======================================================

Any thing is possible on what Aimee's faite will be.

What will her first obstacle in her quest to meet Edmund again. Will she ever pass the first stage or not. Will she continue to travel this path towards her BELOVED or will she need to take a different one? A side route maybe? Or will there be someone who will help her who has a greater power?

OH NO!

I'll shut up now.

==============================================

LEAVE YOUR GUESSES ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW GUYS!

LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO

~Scyrenne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 504 21
This is a Vampire short story 🌹[Complete draft | Unedited] Clara Spark, a breed of hidden royal vampire, knows not of her destiny or fate as a royal...
157K 7K 95
In order to save, her kingdom she must attend the contest. In order to rule, he must choose a wife. All Ellora wants is to stay home. Be on the Islan...
501K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
219 3 22
As prince and princess of their own country, they decide to go to war. The prince, from a vampire country that sucks human blood. The princess, the o...