Midnight | Zach werenski

By Kk_lmao_1995

"Can I ask you something?" "Yeah?" "Why are you up here at midnight?" "I got something broken." "You look per... More

|| EXTENED SUMMARY ||
|| CAST ||
|| ZERO ||
|| ONE ||
|| TWO ||
|| THREE ||
|| FOUR ||
|| FIVE ||
||SIX||
|| SEVEN ||
|| EIGHT ||
|| TEN ||
|| ELEVEN ||
||TWELVE||
// PART TWO \\
|| EXTENDED SUMMARY ||
|| 1 AM ||
|| 2 AM ||
|| 3 AM ||
|| 4 AM ||
|| 5 AM ||
|| 6 AM ||
|| 7 AM ||
|| 8 AM ||
|| 12 PM ||
|| 1 PM ||
|| 2 PM ||
|| 4 PM ||
|| 6 PM ||
|| 9 PM ||
|| 11 PM ||
|| 12 AM ||
THE END
NEW STORY

|| NINE ||

1.1K 14 2
By Kk_lmao_1995

THIRD PERSON
Kendra

It's been about two months since Kendra and Zach had last talked, two months since Zach and Tina had gotten back together, and two months since Catherine has told Kendra that she's pregnant.

"Kendra! Can you go with Austin to get me some pickles! Oh, and ice cream!" Catherine yells out from the couch.

"Okay! Austin! Let's go!" Kendra yells as she runs out from her bedroom and Austin is already at the door.

"Damn, do you always have to yell?" Austin asks making Kendra smirk as she slips on her shoes.

"Yes, let's go you big baby." Kendra says as she grabs her keys and the two walk out of the apartment.

"You're a bitch you know that right?" Austin says to Kendra as the two wait for the elevator.

"You're a little bitch!" Kendra says as the elevator doors open to reveal Josh, Seth and Boone.

"Kendra! Hey, how have you been?" Josh says as he is quick to give Kendra a hug.

"I've been good, you?" Kendra asks josh as they pull away.

"I'm doing great, we just finished up at practice." Josh asks and Kendra smiles at the other two boys.

"Oh, uh this is Austin by the way. He's my roommate's boyfriend, they're pregnant!" Kendra says as Austin rubs his stomach.

"Yeah, my baby is in my belly." Austin says jokingly making the three boys laugh.

"Nice to meet you man congrats, well we're just gonna chill for a bit before the game." Josh says and Kendra nods her head.

"Oh, Kendra, are you free tonight? Because we'd really appreciate if you'd come to tonight's game." Seth says out of nowhere.

"You would?" Kendra questions.

"Yeah, Zach hasn't really been the same. He's been a bit, how would I say this nicely" Seth starts.

"Bitchy, and that's saying it nicely." Boone says.

"Ugh, I'll think about it, okay guys." Kendra says and they nod their heads yes.

"I'll drop by before I leave for the arena to give the tickets." Josh says as the two groups then say goodbye and go their opposite way.

"You gonna go?"

"Maybe."

||

Once Kendra and Austin got home, the down are quick to bring Catherine her pregnancy food.

"Thank's guys I really appreciate this." Catherine says as she opens up the pickle jar.

"Anything for my two babys." Austin says giving Catherine a kiss.

"Yuck." Kendra says, but before the couple could reply, there is a knock on the door.

"I got it." Kendra says as she makes her way to the door. With out looking out the peep hole, Kendra opens up the door to expect Josh, but instead it's Zach.

"Here." Zach says with no emotion as he give Kendra the tickets.

"Where's Josh?" Kendra asks in the same tone as Zach.

"Busy." 

"Okay then." 

"Is everything good?" Austin asks coming up from behind Kendra. Zach then clenches his jaw.

"Yeah, we're okay, go away Austin." Kendra says as she pushes away her friend.

"Okay, okay." Austin says as he leaves and Kendra is turned back to Zach.

"Who's that?" Zach asks.

"No one, bye." Kendra says as she slams the door on Zach.

"Are you going to the game?" Catherine asks as she takes a bite of a pickle.

"I think I might have to." Kendra sighs out.

||

Kendra ended up going to the game after all.

Kendra couldn't keep her eyes off of Zach as she watches the game.

It's now the end of the game and Kendra is making her way down to the locker rooms, but before Kendra can make it to the locker room, Tina is quick to stop her.

"Kendra? What are you doing here?" Tina says way to happy after watching her boyfriend lose his game.

"Josh invited me here, what are you doing here?" Kendra asks Tina and her smile widens.

"I was sitting in the WAG booth, you know, the wives and girlfriend booth." Tina says grinning making Kendra glare at her.

"yeah right, you're not a girlfriend." 

"Well that's where you're wrong, Zach and I got back together!" Tina says as Kendra still doesn't believe her, but her anger starts to rise. Before Kendra can reply, Tina's phone starts to ring.

"Oh, well that's Zach I better get going, and you should to." Tina says as she picks up the phone.

"Hello? Hey baby, I'm on my way!" Tina says as she walks away from a now furious Kendra.

"Fuck it." Kendra says as she decides to go down to the locker rooms anyways.

As she walks through the arena, Kendra ends up finding herself lost in the large building.

"Oh no." Kendra says as she starts to panic. Kendra then rounds a corner and ends up knocking into someone.

"Oh, my fault." Kendra breaths out as she stares up at who she hit.

"No it's alright, I wasn't looking." The man says holding up his phone letting out a soft laugh.

"Uh, I'm Auston Matthews." Auston says as he puts out a hand for Kendra.

"I'm Kendra Ray." Kendra says smiling up at the man and then noticing that he plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

"Oh, you're THE Auston Matthews." Kendra says making Auston laugh.

"Yeah. Uh you look kinda lost, do you need any help?" Auston asks trying to help her out.

"Yeah actually, I need to find an exit." Kendra says laughing and scratching the back of her head.

"I'll help you out, only if you show me where to get a great cup of coffee." Auston says making Kendra smile.

"That's a deal." Kendra says as Auston leads the way out.

||

"This is really good coffee." Auston says as he takes a sip of his latte. 

Kendra has taken Auston down to Karen's Cafe, where she took Zach once.

"I know right." Kendra says as she takes a sip from her hot beverage.

"So, you we're born in Toronto?" Auston asks and Kendra nods her head yes.

"Yeah, I moved here for school." Kendra tells Auston.

"You ever miss it?" 

"Yeah, a lot actually." Kendra says.

"Well why don't you move back? You could finish school back at home." Auston says.

"Maybe, but I don't think I'm really ready for that." Kendra says, but before Auston can keep the conversation going, Zach and Tina walk right through the front doors.

"Oh my God, we need to go." Kendra says looking at Auston.

"Why? It's just Werenski." 

"Yeah, well we're kinda salty ex's." Kendra says.

"Ohhh, here follwo my lead." Auston says as he wraps his arm around Kendra's shoulder and the two rush out being unnoticed.

"Holy shit, thanks for that." Kendra says smiling up at Auston.

"Hey, it's no problem I've been in those situations a few times." Auston says laughing.

"Oh my."

||

After a while, Kendra ended up heading home, but not before dropping Auston off at his hotel.

When Kendra walks through her door she is greeted by Austin and Catherine sound asleep on the couch. Well, Not exactly sound asleep, Austin is snoring.

Kendra is then quick to grab a blanket and throw it across the two couple before leaving to go and get ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.7K 19
noodlesavery: hey herron, i wanted to see if you're okay. i'm worried about you.
86K 4.1K 26
Why did you die that day? A mysterious tragic tale. (L/N) (Y/N) dies on the rooftop but with a single wish, they were able to go back in time but can...
43.7K 742 16
"Holy shit. It's a miracle on duck street" "It sure is DJ, it sure is" Adam Banks x OC I sincerely apologize for this description.
1.7K 34 24
In which, Zach meets a girl at a club he doesn't want to be at... "You wanna get out of here?" I said, turning to him. "I thought you just said-" "-n...