LIFE AT SIXTEEN

By stargal25

People say when you are sixteen your teenage life is officially kickin' and this is your time for perfection... More

Me
Tess
NEWS
secrets
secrets
BLOW UP
MISSION OR FRIENDSHIP
MISSION OR FRIENDSHIP 2
MISSION OR FRIENDSHIP 3
BROKEN
BROKEN 2
SHOUT OUT
STIRRING UP TROUBLE
KIDNAPPED
Important note

Stirring up trouble

28 9 4
By stargal25

Rick tried talking to me the next morning but ignored him. I was going to Chloe's house today, I had a few questions I needed to ask. On my way to my second class someone pushed me, I tripped and almost fell.
     "Hey!", I screamed. This was a good day until now.
    " punk!"
"Sorry who are you?", I asked.... His face seemed pretty familiar.
     "You're about to know"
Seriously who is this guy?
He shoved me towards a locker and I fought back. He was so strong. He kept punching me in the face,he was taking out all his rage on me. Who beats up a girl like this what did I ever do to deserve this.
      It wasn't long before Rick came to my rescue then things started getting bloody and all I could do was lie on the floor after being badly beaten. I really hate school and people, instead of the moron's to call an ambulance, the police or even the principal, they stood there videoing the whole thing. Our school had a problem.
       After a few more minutes the ambulance came so someone does have a brain in this school.
   It was Chloe, oh she's such a darling. Right now I have no idea where I am or what happened and I don't think I'm going to find out soon.

So its short I know, I'm not even confident of this chapter. I changed a lot of things in this story and that's cause I lost the hard copy of the story. Now I have to write naturally.
     Please comment and criticize I need to know what I'm doing wrong and what I'm  doing right.
              Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 3.1K 30
A bungo stray dogs story where you are Furina from Genshin impact (! Not my original idea !)
17K 2.5K 30
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សា...
17.1K 358 19
"Yᴏᴜᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴇs"
117K 24.4K 73
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့