Death Strings

By sophiaoub2002

Alice is not just a random normal girl , she's a fighter , she's SICK . She's been fighting death for a long... More

Death Strings
Chapter 1 :Hope
Chapter 2 : Someone new
Chapter 3 : Endless
Chapter 4 : I know him !
Readers' choice !!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
come back !
Chapter 6 : Like a corpse in a coffin
Chapter 7 : Alice, Alice, little star .
Chapter 8 : Friends
Chapter 9 : Ugly mug .

Chapter 5 : I'm a black cat !

42 4 0
By sophiaoub2002

I just don't understand ! Call me a curse , a malediction , a damning , even a black cat for all I know , even that wouldn't explain the fact that the person I met once , like one time in my miserable whole damned life _not a very nice acquaintance though _ but just think about it, the very same human is operating in an emergency room because he tried to kill himself ,  he committed suicide for god's sake !

Suicide...

The Jake I met 5 days ago wouldn't do that , the all I'm-the-hottest-dude-on-this-planet kind of guy , the Jake that thinks that the world turns around him , the person that's got me fainting from the lack of anger , the one that made me laugh , is the Jake that ended his life !

    It's impossible ! I just can't get the idea
through my head , it's absolutely illogical .

I stared at the emergency room door blankly , still not understanding a thing , trying to solve the reckless enigma , and yeah biting my thumb like usual . Amalia came to my side holding me by the shoulders .

She knew , I was in total shock . Like what , it's not everyday that you find out that a person you just met tried to bloody kill themself , or is it ?

Well unless you're a black cat like me , Horaaay !!

Amalia moved me to the chair next the emergency room , still holding me tight . She looked at me with worry and of course Curiosity and whispered : " Sit down , tell me what's happening ? How do you know him ?"

Told ya , she ain't gonna let me get away with this .

"He .. his name is Jake , I met him once here , at the hospital.." I blurted out the words mindlessly .

"Ohh , so ..?" Amalia was about to ask other tons of question , but was luckily interrupted .

" You really know him , don't you ? " A manly deep voice sounded from behind surprised.

I turned around to figure out who the person was . It was the man I saw earlier with Jake , maybe his father . He got closer to me :

"Miss , has he talked to you before ? Did he tell you  anything ?"

" Yes , I do .. But .." I told him , and then it shot me like lightning . It came back to me that I caught him crying in my room , he looked really depressed and down . It really went out of my stupid mind , it explains it all . Then , there is a reason behind this suicide .

I need to find out , what would make a guy like Jake choose to take away his own life ?

He looked at me confused , his eyes were pleading for me to continue , so I spat it out :

" I remember that when I first met him , I caught him crying in my room , he looked very hurt and depressed . But still I didn't expect that to happen , sure he looked kinda sad and unhappy, but not to this point , I never would have thought he would ... Do that . He looked confident and proud , I guess "

" He is confident , rather he was . A lot has happened to Master Jake . I would have died of sorrow long ago if I were him , poor kid ." He suddenly refrained from talking , taking a sharp breath as if he was about to reveal a dark deep secret .His eyes turned hollow , his face getting darker .

Seems like Jake really suffered for real if it was as hard as this man described it . I really feel bad for screaming at him now , he was apparently depressed because of something real bad , and I only made it even worse .

Wonderful job , Alice . Way to go !

The man let out a loud gasp , like he was carrying a whole building on his shoulders.

"He doesn't have a lot of friends , I never had the chance to meet you miss .. ? "he added.

" I'm Alice , But we're not really friends we're more of a .. acquaintance . But if I may ask , I thought you were his father , but you called Jake master so ? " I asked .

" Oh dear , no I'm more of his personal butler ." He informed me .

"But , doesn't he have parents , aren't they here for him ? " I asked awkwardly , it was abnormal, their child will maybe die and they're not even here for him .

" His parents and brother are actually on their way I guess , they had an urgent meeting they couldn't miss it . I don't know if his sister knows about this yet " he notified .

I nodded puzzled , what kind of parents would prefer a meeting to his own child , how is it even possible ? If my kid was dying , I would ride a flying dragon to come to him as soon as the speed of light can .

But then and again , there all sorts of people and parents , and I speak by experience ..

I leaned at the chair once again , finding interest in contemplating the ceiling , a whole new level of occuption I tell you . Amalia came beside me , and held my hand , murmuring : " It's okay."

And out of nowhere , a young woman started crossing the hallway , a man trying his best to calm her shouts and sobs , she looked so disheveled and beaten up , she couldn't even drag her feet to walk correctly if it wasn't for the man holding tightly , she would have collapsed flat to the ground .

She was absolutely ravishing , she seriously looked like a Victoria Secret model , even with her messed up brownish hair , and her obviously high-couture rumpled , unset clothes .

She started screaming loud and high : "JAAAAAKE !! WHERE ARE YOU ? "

The man , in his mid thirties , also quite charming wearing a refined smoking that screamed wealth , started caressing her hair and kissing her head trying to quieten her . He whispered something in her ear .

" NOO ! Edward , I BEG YOU , LET GO OF ME NOW !! I WANT MY BROTHER ... " the women shouted at her _could be_ husband .

Maybe , she was Jake's sister the butler was talking about . This sight really made my heart ache more than ever , I've lived in this hospital for a long time but I still can't get used to seeing people crying and suffering , even worse when it's someone I know .

Edward could finally reach the emergency room after a lot of struggle holding his wife aka Jake's sister , he sat her on a chair beside me and held her to his chest to confort her , the poor woman couldn't stop crying , and calling for her brother .

                    🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

And that was it for about 2 hours , until the doctor came out of the operation room . He took off his mask and gave us a weak smile .

Jake's sister got up from her seat and hurried to the doctor : " Please doctor, tell me he's not dead , please "

" Don't worry , miss . He isn't , the operation went very well . He lost a lot of blood but we managed to stop the hemorrhage . He's state is actually stable . " he informed .

" Can I see him ? " Jake's sibling demanded hurriedly .

" Of course you can , we just need you to wait a little while, just for the nurses to make sure everything's okay . " he answered .

" Thanks , doctor . " Edward spoke .

               🌙🌙💫💫🌙💫💫

After about 2 minutes , the nurses came out and allowed us to penetrate Jake's room . His sister went running towards him . And I started making my way to see him again , ALIVE .

             🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟☄️☄️

A/N:

Hi guys , it's been a looooong time since I posted a chapter . I had to make some modifications , as you can see title of the story totally changed and a lot more . I just want to tell you that you are not ALONE , if you are sad , depressed or unhappy . Don't keep calm and pretend it's okay , it's okay not to be okay . Life is all about ups and downs , one day you're winner the other loser . Share your sorrow and try to make things better , you are the controller of your own life , don't make anything get you down , FIGHT ! If you don't have the strength to , then try , face it all . And remember Suicide is never an option .

I hope you enjoy your chapter and don't forget to vote . loveee u !!

Don't forget to check the pic of Amalia (aka Claire holt ) Alice's Bestiiie !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 57.8K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
1.2K 137 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...
6.8K 272 15
Do you know when you're meant to be? Do you know when to let go? Do you know you can't have it all? Pain, guilt, love, grief... There are inevitable...
3.3K 185 33
"I'm sorry, James. The tests were positive. You have cancer," the doctor said. In that moment, I felt my entire world crumble. Everything I knew, eve...