More To The Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gerard was finally able to accomplish his dreams. Now married to a man he loved he was going to start the bi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Fourth of July
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1.3K 117 79
By iamcatastrophic

12 days without an update. The world is in chaos.

~~

Today was finally Halloween and I couldn't wait. I was dressed up as Little Bo Peep and all my babies were dressed up as my little sheep. Daddy had to go into work but we were gonna go meet up with him there. I giggled happily as I got each of them dressed and smiled.

"You are so cute!" I cheered.

I took a picture of each of my babies wearing matching sheep costumes. The only differences between them was that Lily got the pink bow, Cherry got the red, Bandit got purple and Miles got blue. They all had such fluffy white costumes with little hoods that had the most adorable sheep ears and bows around their necks.

"Let's go to Daddy," I said.

I got them all into the car and drove to his work. We got them a new stroller now that they were bigger, it was like a twin stroller, two seats side by side and another two in front a little bit lower down. They all crowded around the babies, cooing at their costumes. I pushed the stroller back to Frank's office and smiled.

"I got your Little Boy Blue costume," I said.

Frank looked up and smiled.

"You look adorable, Gee," he said. "But isn't there something cooler for me to wear?"

"We all have to be matching, Daddy," I said.

"Can I be zombie Little Boy Blue?" He asked.

I nodded my head as I giggled.

"Also, I wanted to show you something," I said.

I picked Cherry up and set her down on the ground. She cooed softly before crawling forward towards us.

"Oh my god!" Frank exclaimed. "She's crawling!"

Frank picked her up and held her to his chest.

"Oh, she's getting too big," Frank said. "I don't want them growing up, they're too big. I just want them to stay little forever."

He almost looked like he was about to cry as he hugged her.

"I can't believe they're already eight months old," Frank said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"We should be getting a package today," Frank said. "Lily's glasses are coming in."

I handed Frank his costume and he sighed, taking off his suit jacket. Cherry crawled around while Frank changed and I sighed.

"Daddy, you look so cute dressed like that," I said.

"I think you look even cuter," he said.

I giggled and looked down at my frilly pink dress.

"Are we ready to go now?" I asked.

"Yeah," Frank said, doing something on his computer before he stood up. "And I never said hello to my little kittens."

He picked up Cherry, giving her a kiss. He went around and gave each baby a kiss before strapping Cherry back into her seat.

"I bet the other big babies will be crawling within the week," I said.

Frank nodded sadly and pushed the stroller out of the office. Everyone cooed over the babies again before we left and we went out to the car. He helped me get all of them into their car seats and I followed him in his car to Joe's house where there was a Halloween party. I smiled as we each carried in two babies.

"Gee! You look so cute!" Lindsey exclaimed. "You're Little Bo Peep and they're your little sheep!"

"They're the cutest little sheep in the whole entire world," I said.

We set them onto the rug where Ruby was playing.

"Nice tights," Mikey said, patting Frank on the back.

Frank shook his head and I went on my tip toes to give him a kiss. Frank wrapped his arms around me and spun me around as I giggled.

"Pizza just got here," Joe said. "Go dig in."

"You hungry?" Frank asked and I nodded.

We all sat around the living room as we ate, Halloween themed music playing in the background over the speakers.

"How have the babies been?" Jamia asked.

"They're really good," I said. "And they're getting so big everyday, Cherry already started crawling today. I was trying to get them into their costumes and I turned around to grab Miles and when I turned around Cherry was already out in the hallway. She's already so fast!"

"That's so great, Gee, I feel like I haven't seen them in forever," she said. "You need to let me babysit more often, you two haven't had a date night in weeks. You should let me take the babies tonight and you two can celebrate Frank's birthday together."

"Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, we'll bring the playard back to my apartment and some food and they can stay the night with me and then you two can have the house all to yourselves for the night," she said.

I nodded my head and giggled as I went over to sit in Frank's lap.

"Guess what, Mia Bia is gonna take the babies for the night so that way we can have the whole night to ourselves," I said.

"Oh thank goodness," he muttered. "I love my babies and all but I can't wait to have a whole night alone with you, I'm just glad that the babies aren't waking up a million times in the middle of the night anymore. Oh my god, I never got any sleep, I don't know how you were always so energetic."

"I took nappies," I said.

Frank nodded, an arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek and I smiled happily as I rest my head on his shoulder. I held his hand, gently rubbing the back of it with my thumb.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he replied.

I smiled as I looked down at my babies that were playing.

"They're gonna get hungry soon," I said. "I think we should start getting their dinner ready before they all start throwing fits and screaming."

Frank nodded and got up, going to get their food from the diaper bag. I went to the kitchen and helped him, smiling happily. He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a kiss.

"You look so adorable," he mumbled.

I giggled, leaning up to give him a kiss.

"I think you're adorable too," I said.

Frank chuckled softly and shook his head.

"Y-you don't like the costume I picked for you?" I whimpered.

"Oh, Kitten, no, I think it's so cute," he said. "I think it's adorable, I love it."

I smiled happily and kissed his cheek. We met their food and sat on the rug in front of them, each of us trying to feed two babies. Ruby also kept trying to crawl over and take our babies' food. We finished eating and talked happily with everyone else until it was time for us to leave.

"Bye bye, babies," I said sadly. "I promise I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, don't think that because you're going to Jamia's tonight that I don't love you because I do, I love you so much and I always will and even though you aren't here tonight I still love you and I promise that I won't forget you or anything even if you're gone for a whole night and--"

"Gee," Frank interrupted.

"Alright, I love you, goodbye," I said, giving each of my kids kisses.

Frank said his own goodbyes and held my hand. We went out to the car and I held his hand as we drove home. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I blushed as we went towards the playroom. Frank shut the door behind us and pressed me against it gently.

"God I love you," he whispered.

I giggled happily as Frank turned me around and walked me back to the bed, pushing me down against it. Frank pulled off my frilly dress and panties, leaving on my white thigh high socks that had pastel pink bows at the top. He went over to the side of the room and I blushed when he came back with his soft, pastel pink leather cuffs and a black blindfold.

"Here we go," Frank muttered as he cuffed my hands to the headboard and put the blindfold over my eyes. "Can you see anything?"

"No, Daddy," I said.

"What's the safeword?" Frank asked.

"Red," I said. "And yellow if I want to slow down or take a little break if it's getting too intense."

"Good boy," He said, kissing my forehead.

I smiled proudly as I heard quiet footsteps. I felt the cold leather of a riding crop on my thigh and I whimpered. I cried out softly, the whip snapping against my skin. I pulled at the cuffs, a soft, breathy moan leaving my lips when the whip came down again.

"So pretty," Frank mumbled.

He kissed along my inner thighs and I whimpered as he pulled me closer. He sucked on my pale skin, no doubt leaving little marks. Frank moved up, kissed along my skin. His lips connected with mine and I whimpered as I kissed him desperately. Frank rocked his hips down, grinding against me. A hand wrapped around my semi-hard erection, stroking me slowly. I whimpered, my hips slowly rutting up into his hand.

I felt two fingers slowly push into my hole and I gasped softly. Frank kissed along my hips, slowly pumping the two fingers in and out. He added a third and I whimpered as he pressed them against my prostate. Frank pulled his fingers away and I felt the cold tip of a toy press against me. I moaned as he pushed it into me slowly and I felt the slight sting of the stretch. Vibrations shot through me and I gasped, my head falling back.

"So pretty," he whispered.

I whimpered, vibrations running through my body as it pushed me closer to the edge, pleasure twisting up inside me. I panted softly as I rocked me hips, feeling the toy push up against my prostate. I moaned, my jaw dropping as I rocked my hips. Frank's hands ran over my body, gently caressing my soft skin. He spanked my inner thigh and I gasped.

"Daddy, please," I begged.

He sucked on my neck and chest, his tongue moving down to flick over my nipple. I gasped, biting my lip as my stomach twisted in pleasure. Frank pulled me closer and I felt the bed shift. I could feel him press against me as he slowly pushed in. I gasped, my head falling back. Frank pushed in with the toy and the stretch stung but it also felt so good.

I gasped softly, pulling at my restraints. Frank moaned softly as he pulled out before slowly pushing in again. I gasped, covered in sweat as pleasure ran over me, swear covering my skin. I moaned, my legs shaking as I felt the vibrations washing over me. I knew I wouldn't last long, the vibrations were still shooting through my body and pushing me closer to the edge.

"Fuck, baby," Frank muttered.

I whimpered as I felt his hand wrap around my erection.

"I'm gonna come, daddy," I whimpered.

"Come for me," he whispered.

Frank's thumb ran over my tip and I shuddered, my body practically on fire. I came in his hand only a few seconds later and Frank was quick to follow. He pulled out the vibrator and my restraints before cuddling with me on bed.

"That was pretty fast," I remarked.

"Don't worry, that was just round one," Frank said.

I giggled, leaning over to give him a kiss.

"Happy birthday, Daddy," I whispered, moving down his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 4.5K 24
Everything now was just perfect for Frank and Gee. They were both healthy and happy, living together in their little beach house. Frank gets called i...
170K 9.2K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
21.9K 553 34
Gerard is the new kid at school he does well and makes friends right away but what happens when he starts to develop feelings for the schools biggest...
2.8K 214 14
FINISHED!!! BOOK 3 OUT OF THREE//////They have been living together for seven years and, over the last year, Gerard has become secretive. Frank simpl...