teenage dirtbag || percy weas...

By indiana_jonesey

Ophelia, or Lee, as she preferred, was a rebel. Not a Wizarding rebel. She wasn't really a fan of the dark a... More

starlit smoke
copper skies
chapped and chaste
a "happy" home
faking it
the bottle makes five
well this is it now
enter stage left
kiss from a rose
i'm not planning on riding solo
from across the bar
dance with me
crazy little thing called love
for the next illusion
ruthlessly kind
saying goodbye is the hardest part
what a way to make a living
nothing to do, nowhere to go
time's a changing
underpaid and overworked
take these broken wings
two steps foreward
one step back
when i say shotgun, you say
everbody get down
not dead yet
all apologies
when the rain starts to pour
a walking travesty
the dog dies in this one
hgtv is lying, buying a house is boring

playing nurse

9.8K 348 214
By indiana_jonesey

Lee was high.

Real fucking high.

There had been a party in the Common Room, filled with alcohol and drugs. It was a blast.

Eventually the room got too stuffy for her, so she decided to take a walk.

Which was a bad idea, seeing as it was past curfew and she was high. And drunk.

She was somewhere on the third floor when she got caught.

By Percy.

"Lee, what are you doing out?" Percy quickly took off his robe and wrapped it around her. "And what are you wearing?"

"A dress," she laughed, cupping his face. "There was a party, it was real fun Perce. You shoulda been there."

Percy just sighed. He began to walk her through the corridors.

"Let's get you to bed."

"Tryin' to shag me, eh Weasley?" Lee laughed as she stumbled along. "You might have to do a bit more than that, I am a lady."

"Yes," Percy nodded. "How could I forget when you prance around in a shirt, at most."

"I don't prance, I walked," Lee replied, still struggling to keep up with his fast pace. "Hey, Perce, slow down, I'm gonna trip."

He sighed and slowed his pace. He looked at her. She was in an extremely short dress, which he probably wouldn't have minded as much had she been sober. Her hair was wild, surrounding her face in a tangled mess.

"Lee, where's your common room again?" Percy couldn't remeber from the last time he took her there, and hadn't been told the location of other Houses.

"I don't remeber," her eyes went wide. "Percy, who's going to feed my cat?"

"You don't have a cat," Percy sighed.

He did not want to deal with her right now. He had never witnessed Lee so far gone. This was like an entirely new person.

"Oh yeah," she giggled at herself. "I'm silly."

"Please try to remeber where the common room is."

"It's down, and has a door," she pointed to a nearby door. "It's that one!" She turned to point at another door, "no, that one!"

Her arm swung down as she looked around confused. Percy sighed as he realized there was no way he was going to get her to the Hufflepuff Common Room.

"It's alright, you can stay with me for the night," he began to lead her up down the hall.

"Okay," she shrugged. "No funny business, though."

"Of course not."

They somehow made it to the Common Room without being caught by anyone. Percy was releived, explaining the situation to another person would have been difficult and awkward.

The Fat Lady glared at him when he woke her up, but he was used to it by now. He always woke her up after Prefect duties.

He lead her up the stairs to his dorm, thankful that only the girls staircase was charmed. They walked into his room, trying to keep quiet. Or at least Percy was.

"It's so hot in here," Lee complained taking off Percy's robe. She also slipped out of her dress before Percy could stop her. He managed to grab her hand before it could undo her bra.

"Don't do that!" he exclaimed.

"Why not? It's too hot!"

"You have to keep something on!" Percy refused to look at her.

"Why?" She crossed her arms.

"Because there are four other people in this room."

"Oh, Percy," she pulled him into a hug. "You're so sweet."

Percy hugged her back. He pulled away when he heard a rustling from behind him.

"Who's tha' Percy?" Oliver asked sleepily.

"Just go back too sleep Oliver," Percy growled back.

"Is that a bird?" He laughed and rubbed his eyes. "Never took you as the kind to bring a girl up to the dorm."

"Be quiet Wood," Lee snapped at him. "You're giving me a headache."

"I'm pretty sure that's just the alcohol," Percy muttered.

"You brought a drunk girl?"

"Shut up Oliver," Percy snapped as he led Lee to his bed. He dug in his trunk for a t-shirt. He threw it at the almost naked Lee and told her to put it on.

"I like it when your bossy," she giggled.

Percy just ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Just go to sleep, I'm going to go change," he said rummaging for his own pajamas. "Oliver, make sure she doesn't somehow kill herself."

The boy nodded, still sleepy and shocked.

Percy changed quickly. He splashed some water in his face to try and calm down.

He was angry. He knew that this was how Lee always acted, she even told him outright. He just never expected it to be like this. He didn't like the drunk Lee. He much preferred the slightly giggly, but still serious Lee he had come to know.

He was angry and didn't really know why.

Percy never got angry. Annoyed, yes. Flustered, yes. But Angry? Never.

He walked back into the room once he calmed down. There he found an unconcious Lee and a very much awake Oliver.

"You sure as hell better have a good explanation."

"I found her wandering the halls, she didn't remeber where her dorms were, so I brought her here," Percy tried to keep the story as simple as possible.

"Tha's it?"

"Pretty much, yeah," Percy conjured up some blankets and a pillow so he could sleep on the floor.

"You're such a gentleman Percy," Oliver laughed, settling into his own bed.

"It doesn't hurt every now and then."

_______

Lee woke up to one of the worst hangovers she had ever had.

Her head throbbed and her body felt achy. She didn't feel any overwhelming need to throw up, so at least there was that.

"Good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty," a voice said sarcastically.

"Percy, what the fuck did I drink."

"An entire liquor store it seems."

"Shit," Lee stood from the bed she was laying on.

A wave of nausea hit her.

She ran through a door she hoped led to a bathroom. She raced to the first toilet she could find, and promptly emptied the contents of her stomach.

She felt her hair lift from her face.

When Lee felt well enough to stand she was lead to a sink.  She splashed her face with cool water, washing her mouth out as she did so. 

"Thank you," Lee's throat felt sore.

Percy just nodded. He didn't look at her. He couldn't.

"You're upset with me, aren't you."

Percy finally looked at her. Lee had bags under her eyes and makeup residue on her face. She looked exhausted.

"No, I'm fine."

"I'm sorry."

"I said I'm fine."

"I'm still sorry."

Percy sighed and pulled Lee into a hug. She rested her head on his chest.

"I really am sorry," Lee whispered. "I'm so glad you found me."

"Why?"

"I'm don't want to be one of those kids who gets petrified," she answered. "How embarrassing would it be if I was found drunk and petrified. I would never live it down."

Percy frowned slightly. He hadn't thought about Lee being petrified. He didn't even realize she had worried over it.

The thought of losing Lee scared him more than he'd care to admit.

This fear of losing Lee created a fear of another sort.

"Madame Pomfret would be absolutley appalled," Percy said.

"I think I could do her in, make her finally quit," Lee grinned, appreciating his attempt at lightening the mood.

"Or kill her from going into shock."

"No, she's too stubborn to die."

Lee hugged him again. She buried her face in his neck. Percy wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry I've been a bitch lately," Lee murmured.

"I'm sorry I was being a prick," Percy responded.

"That's true, you were."

Percy laughed.

"We're okay again, right?"

"No, not really, you avoided me for two weeks Lee," Percy said, once again becoming frustrated.

"Sorry," Lee bowed her head in shame. "You worry about me too much."

"And you don't worry enough."

Lee nodded and finally looked him in the eye.

"I was going to talk to you," she said, "but everytime I was going to I got scared. I never followed through."

"Why were you scared?"

"If you haven't noticed, you're too good for me Perce," she admitted. "I didn't want you to realize that."

Percy was dumbfounded. She thought he was too good for her? When he had been thinking it was the other way around?

Percy laughed. It seemed so unbelievable.

"Don't laugh at me, this is the last fucking time I confess my fears," Lee crossed her arms in a defensive position.

Percy was quick to correct her.

"No, I didn't mean to laugh," he pulled her into a hug. "It's just that all this time I thought it was the other way around."

Lee pulled back and smiled at him.

"Well if we're both too good for each other, than maybe we're perfect."

"Not perfect, but at least well matched."

Lee laughed at this and kissed him, still wrapped in Percy's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
11.7K 418 17
!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and is now just public proof of my love for...
62 0 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
4.6K 156 21
She retracted her hand from my grasp, and placed it against my cheek delicately instead. "I'm sure, I'm just worried I won't be good. I've never," sh...