DAYDREAM|| 2jae

By adorejunnie

Choi youngjae: works as a barista, Is too much of a daydreamer ImJaebum: a college student with a broken hear... More

Lattes and some unexpected visits
Heartbreaks and sandwich talk
Tears and complimenting
Friends and some unexpected invitations
Hangovers and a little confession
A puppy and thunderstorms
Breakfast and Youngjaes Skinship
Ruining weather and Mingyu's dumb mistake
Ramen place and Mingyu's advice
"I cant do this" & heights
Cereal & forehead kisses
Memories and playgrounds
Graduation day & jaebum's hungry dad

Dares and feelings

2K 121 53
By adorejunnie

Jaebum kept moving his leg up and down just waiting for the professor to dismiss the class. He was nervously excited to actually hang out with Youngjae and try to even become friends with him.

Jaebum wasn't a heavy Drinker. He would usually stop at 4 or 5 beers because he didn't like the feeling of a hangover the next day.

"Okay class your excused" the professor said and Jaebum flew out of his seat not waiting for BamBam who was trying to run after him. "Gosh slow down, I failed P.E." BamBam said while catching his breath. "And why are you running? The cafe is literally right down the road" BamBam added as he walked up to Jaebum. "Because I wanna get there faster duh" Jaebum said. "Is it because that cute boy-AH LET GO OF MY HAIR DICK CHEESE" BamBam yelled as Jaebum pulled his hair.

-
The two cafe workers were busy cleaning and putting things away until they heard the door open.

"Hey wonwoo" Mingyu said then went to the older and embraced him. "My other friends are coming soon. Do you want anything?" Mingyu added the held wonwoos hand. "Mm no thank you" Wonwoo responded then Mingyu kissed his cheek. "Ew gross . Do that somewhere else" Youngjae half jokingly said. "Don't be jealous. BamBams friend seemed to be eyeing you out today" Mingyu said with a wink. "Shut up before I throw this at you" Youngjae said while holding a potato. "Bet-AH FUCK YOU" Mingyu held his forehead where the potato had hit him earning laughs from Youngjae and Wonwoo.

Youngjae was in the employee center changing into the plain black shirt he found earlier. He was so nervous about hanging out with Jaebum it was literally making him sweat. He fanned himself and put on some extra deodorant.

He felt a bit underdressed which he doesn't know why because he had nobody to impress. He sighed and fixed his hair trying to find a style but ended up just fucking it up more so just left it messy.

He heard laughing coming from the cafe which gave him the idea that the two college boys were here.

He threw on his coat and walked out.

Once he did , he already made eye contact with Jaebum and it was awkward as hell. "Okay we're all here, let's go," Mingyu said as he led the way.

It was about 5pm and the sky was a mixture of pink and blue. It was marvelous and Youngjae loved everything about it. Evenings were the best time of the day Youngjae thought because it's when the weather is refreshing and relaxing and the sky is just its own painting with different colors throughout the day.

"Hey we're here" Jaebum said to the day dreaming Youngjae as he pulled his arm slightly to stop him from walking down any further down the sidewalk . "O-oh Sorry" Youngjae apologized as the wave of embarrassment hit him again. Jaebum was to busy fanboying over the younger. He just loved how his hair was cutely messy and how his lips were a light shade of red from the coldness and how he would space out from time to time. Jaebum was head over heels.

"Remember we have school tomorrow BamBam" Jaebum said to BamBam who was already grabbing beers for all of them. "Gosh chill mom. It's only the first beer" he stated as he popped the cap and started to chug it down. Jaebum just rolled his eyes while taking baby sips out of his drink.

Youngjae sat in between Mingyu and Jaebum feeling a bit awkward. "Here Youngjae. I dare you to chug it" Mingyu dared while handing him a beer. "Nah I'm good" Youngjae said while pushing the alcoholic drink away. "Come on~ are you still a sore loser from when I beat you at the shot game" Mingyu pastured while smirking. "You cheated! So I was originally the winner ass hat! And I can do this no problem" Youngjae said then grabbed the beer and started to chug it down.

Jaebum was shocked at how fast the younger just made the drink disappear in an instant. "See I told you. Hand me another one" Youngjae said as he slammed the now empty beer bottle down on the table.

"Let's sing guys" the clearly buzzed BamBam said while getting the microphone. "They have BigBangs baebae! Who wants to sing with me?" BamBam asked as he turned around. "Youngjae likes that song! You go up" Mingyu said as he pushed the younger up.

Youngjae was a bit buzzed because he chugged down 3 of his beers just to make Mingyu shut up about their game they had a while ago.

Youngjae got up and grabbed the second microphone then BamBam started the song.

The two were just shouting into the mic into Seungri's slow part came on. Youngjae sang it beautifully even when he was a bit drunk it was still smooth and soulful making Jaebum look at him in amusement.

"CHAPSSALTTEOOOOOK!!!" BamBam yelled into the mic ruining Jaebums admiration. Everyone started to laugh as BamBam was dancing like a crazy person and shouting into the mic.

Youngjae was laughing his ass off and just enjoying his time as Jaebum fanboyed over his angelic laugh and sun like
smile.

"Jaebum! Sing with Youngjae!" BamBam yelled and threw the mic at him. "Sing I am the best by 2ne1!" BamBam added as he turned on the song.

Jaebum laughed and got up going next to Youngjae who was taking a shot.

"Woo I'm ready! You ready bro! Yeah, let's get it" Youngjae said in English and Jaebum laughed at the youngers drunken state.

Youngjae was actually getting all the notes and singing all the parts as Jaebum just watched and laughed.

"Jaebum take a shot!" Mingyu said as he held up the shot glasses to both Jaebum and Youngjae. The younger took it down without any problem but Jaebum started to cough and mutter about how disgusting it was.

Jaebum sat next to Youngjae who was yelling at BamBam and taking more shots. Damn that boy can drink Jaebum thought.

"Ay ay ay i dare Mingyu and Wonwoo to kiss right now" BamBam dared. "That was stupid , they've kissed a thousand times already. Do another one" Youngjae said and took a sip of his beer.

"Okay then" BamBam said with a smirk. "Jaebum....kiss Youngjae," BamBam said as he pointed at Jaebum and back to Youngjae.

"W-what?" Jaebum stuttered. "You heard me, I dare you to kiss Youngjae" BamBam repeated. "I don't mind . I mean your hot so I'm not complaining" Youngjae said probably not knowing what he was saying because he was really drunk now.

"But your-" Jaebum was cut off by Youngjaes lips crashing against his. Jaebum enjoyed every second of this even though it probably meant nothing to the younger which he probably won't even remember this.

The taste of alcohol could be found in Youngjaes mouth as they were making out.

Youngjae was now sitting on Jaebums lap with his thighs on each side.

Youngjae was the first to pull away due to the lack of air. Jaebum just sat there just thinking if this was real or not. "Your a good kisser" Youngjae slurred a bit.

"I didn't mean to go all fucking out!!" BamBam yelled as he threw his hands up in surprise that his best friend was making out with a guy for the first time.

Jaebum touched his freshly kissed lips still taking in that he made out with a guy and that guy was Choi Youngjae. The cute guy that worked at the cafe.

-

Mingyu ended up just being buzzed while the only 2 drunk people were BamBam and Youngjae.

"I can't take Youngjae home because we live opposite ways so can you take him? He's lives on the 7th-floor room number 703 at the first apartment building down the road" Mingyu said to Jaebum as they were getting out of the bar.

Youngjae and BamBam were holding onto each other laughing at who knows what.

Jaebum went to Youngjae and threw the Youngers arm over his shoulder and started walking the both to where Mingyu had told him.

BamBam literally lived across the street from the bar so he was probably in bed or trying to open the door because he was full on drunk.

"Jaebum hyung~ you're a hot boy~" Youngjae slurred out. Even though Jaebum knew that it was just the alcohol talking he still couldn't keep his blush in.

-

They made it into the building and Jaebum went to the elevator and pressed the 7th floor button. "Thank you for this but I'm still sober maaaan" Youngjae slurred out with a laugh. "Haha okay, Youngjae" Jaebum laughed and walked out of the elevator to find Youngjaes room.

He found that the Youngers door was locked. "Youngjae where are your keys?" Jaebums asked the drunken Youngjae. "I don't know somewhere on the ground" he slurred again almost falling out of Jaebums grip.

Jaebum bent over and looked under the mat to find the extra key under it.

"Hyung~ carry me~" Youngjae said as he held out his arms. Jaebum laughed then unlocked the door and put Youngjae on his back.

Jaebum eventually found the youngers bedroom and put Youngjae down gently on the bed.

He tucked in the younger who was already passed out on the bed.

Jaebum looked through cabinets and drawers to find any painkillers and luckily he did.

He got a bottle of water and settled the two pills and water on the table beside the bed.

Jaebum moved Youngjaes messy hair out of his face to see it clearly. Youngjaes lips were parted and soft snores could be heard coming out.

Jaebum felt some sort of feelings towards the younger not caring if he was guy. Jaebum felt like he needed him in his life.

Jaebum kissed Youngjaes forehead then got up and closed the door.

-

There's probably a lot of mistakes because it's like 1 am and I have school so rip

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 6.2K 22
when a troublesome patient ended up in a newly hired nurse's hospital
198K 8.4K 24
He gets iced coffee every morning and is admired by many . He's failing every class and everyone despises him . January 18 2018- February 11 2018
27.2K 1.6K 18
You're so tempting, it's almost impossible for me to contain myself.
119K 2.1K 38
ONGOING Just some Got7 imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Started November 25, 2019. Com...