The Squip Squad (BMC/DEH Chat...

By Superwholockfan19

This is the sequel to Cousins, where everyone from BMC is in a big group chat. includes, drama, romance, frie... More

1: Movie Night
2: Advice
3: In Charge
4: Who Sent It?
5: Explanations
6: Coming Out
7: Dating
8: Guess Who's Back
9: Announcement I Guess
11: Untitled
12: Conversations
Update - Please Read
New Story
Help
Comment your questions
Update
It's finally heere!

10: First Date

1K 52 159
By Superwholockfan19

“You ready dude?” Michael asked looking at the Squip using the rearview mirror.

“I guess? I mean, I don't know...am I supposed to feel nervous?” Squip asked watching his hands shake a little.

“Yeah, but don't let your nerves get to you,” Jeremy looked back at the Squip with a comforting smile. “You're gonna do great.”

“I hope everything works out for you guys,” Michael said making a left into the parking lot.

“And if it does something, Mikey is giving Mountain Dew Red to Rich so he can drink it,” Jeremy told him. “The Red won't affect you this time, right?”

“I don't...think so?” Squip said with uncertainty.

“Well, if it does, I'm ordering a regular Mountain Dew, so I'll be able to bring you back.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, dude! It's great having you around!” Michael exclaimed before parking. “You guys ready?”

Squip looked up at the two boys looking back at him. He took a deep breath before nodding his head.

“Then, let's do this!” Michael smiled as he opened the door and got out.

Jeremy looked back at Squip once more before humming and getting out.

Once everyone was out of the car, they headed inside the restaurant. The three of them felt their phones vibrating and checked them. Everyone was wishing Squip good luck, and it honestly made him feel warm inside.

Typing a quick thank you, he followed the boys inside, where he saw his date in a green suit, as well as Rich and Jake in a booth nearby. The two of them waved at the newcomers, while Kermit just glared disinterested.

“Um, I don't know how they set this up, but my friend, Sam, has a date tonight and he’s right over there,” Michael pointed over to Squip’s date.

“Ah, yes, the Goranski bunch. Follow me,” the hostess said with a kind smile.

She led the three of them to the tables reserved.

“Um...hey,” Squip waved nervously.

Kermit glared up at him annoyedly.

“Sit,” he ordered, and the Squip sat across from Kermit.

“So, um...thank you for-"

“Save it. I have some questions for you,” Kermit interrupted him, picking up his glass of grape juice that suspiciously looked like red wine.

“Um...okay?”

“Have you heard anything from The Corporation?”

“No, I've been cut off...why?” Squip was confused.

“Ha, the boss must really be disappointed in you,” Kermit smirked.

Back to insulting? Squip was sure this wasn't how dates worked.

“Um...why are you insulting me?” Squip asked. “I don't think you're supposed to insult your date…”

It was quiet for a second before Kermit burst into laughter.

“You seriously think I'd wanna go on a date with someone as pathetic as you?! You're a joke!” Kermit continued laughing, while emotions were flowing through Squip.

Confusion, sadness, and anger were the main ones.

“I...I don't understand,” Squip tried to stay calm. “Y-you agreed to this...you said you'd g-give it a chance…”

“Yeah, I lied. I don't like you, love you or whatever it is you're thinking in that pea brain of yours. Nobody will, either. I needed answers to how we got back here and I thought you'd know, but you're just as useless as a broken floppy disk!”

In a flurry of emotions and adrenaline flowing through his veins, Squip grabbed Kermit’s glass of grape juice and threw the liquid at him. He couldn't find the words to say, but felt tears pour out of his eyes.

He darted for the bathroom before anyone could say anything. He went in a stall, sat on the toilet, and started sobbing uncontrollably. He just felt so...so upset. Emotions were hard.

It didn't take long for footsteps to come running in.

“Squip?” Jeremy’s voice sounded strained, like he was on the verge of crying himself.

“He's in the second stall,” Michael's voice was bitter; he was pissed.

More footsteps, closer this time, and a knock on the stall door.

“Squip? Are you okay in there?” Jeremy was cautious, concerned.

Squip couldn't answer, he was still sobbing like a baby. Still, he unlocked the stall so his friends could get in. Once Jeremy saw Squip, he couldn't hold back his tears anymore and cried as he hugged the Squip.

“I'm so sorry, Squip,” Jeremy mumbled through his jacket. “I'm so so sorry.”

“That guy is a major d**k,” Michael growled. “He doesn't deserve you.”

“...He doesn't even like me,” Squip said quietly, sniffling and breathing erratically. “He just...used me to try to get answers.”

“...should've punched that d**che in the face before Rich deactivated that f**king d**k…” Michael mumbled angrily, pacing back and forth.

“It'll be okay, I promise, things will work out,” Jeremy rubbed Squip's back comfortingly.

“...motherf**king stupid a** b**ch…”

“Michael,” Jeremy looked at his boyfriend, ready to scold him for cursing much, only to find him also on the verge of tears.

“It's not fair!” Michael wiped unfallen tears. “It's just...not fair!”

“Mikey?”

“He's such a f**king f**k! I mean...Squip is just...he's sweet and kind and he cares and he’s such a great guy, and...for someone to deceive him...use him...insult him...I can't...he hurts so much, Jeremy and...I just wanna make that Muppet pay for it!” Michael cried, hot tears flowing down his face.

“M-Michael,” Squip sniffled and requested that Michael join the hug, which he easily obliged to.

“I'm so sorry that he couldn't see how wonderful you are,” Michael sniffled.

“Yeah,” Jeremy agreed.

Squip blushed and hid his face in Jeremy's chest.

“Thank you...both of you, I don't deserve you guys,” Squip mumbled in Jeremy’s vest. “What would I do without you?”

“Probably still be here crying your eyes out,” Michael answered jokingly.

“You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for us,” Jeremy ruffled Squip’s soft, curly hair, making the Squip laugh a little.

“How about we go to Jeremy’s house, order a pizza, and watch movies until we fall asleep?” Michael suggested.

“As long as there's no pineapples involved,” Jeremy gagged.

“Pineapple on pizza?” Squip raised an eyebrow.

“Don't knock it til you try it,” Michael crossed his arms.

“Make sure it's only on half of the pizza,” Jeremy rolled his eyes playfully and headed out of the bathroom.

“You ready, bud?” Michael asked with a smile.

“Yeah...I'm ready,” Squip nodded and reciprocated the smile.

Michael led the way and the two of them soon met up with Jeremy, Rich, and Jake.

“I'm thorry my Thquip did that,” Rich apologized.

“It's alright, Rich. It wasn't your fault,” Squip smiled kindly at Rich.

“You okay?” Jake asked concerned.

“Yes, I have two amazing friends by my side,” Squip blushed and avoided eye contact.

“I'm getting the car!” Michael offered and walked off to get the PT Cruiser.

“Wait...we aren't friendth?” Rich asked.

“I mean, if you wanna be, that's fine with me...you said you'd never trust me, so…” Squip shrugged.

“Dude, we’re cool with you hanging around,” Jake pat Squip's shoulder.

“Yeah!” Rich agreed.

“So...we're friends?” Squip asked, hope filled in his eyes.

“Of courthe, dude,” Rich playfully punched his shoulder.

“We’ve got your back,” Jake smiled.

“Michael's here, you ready?” Jeremy asked Squip.

Squip nodded and waved goodbye to his friends as he followed Jeremy to the car.

~~~

(1231 words)

Hey guys. Sorry for the past couple of author notes. It was a busy week and I was feeling frustrated and I took it out on all of you guys. Please don't feel obligated to vote or comment, do what you want to do. I'll see you guys on Wednesday and I hope you enjoyed this. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2.8K 22
Hi, I love Dear Evan Hansen. I'm a musical theatre performer and I think it's just absolutely gorgeous and I really wanted to write something for it...
14.4K 267 51
Dear Evan Hansen - Be More Chill With a spin twist of Omegaverse. WARNING: Smut, language, self harm, suicide attempts, teenage pregnancy, rape, vi...
227K 8.6K 35
【Completed】 This is a fanfiction of Evan and Connor from Dear Evan Hansen. Treebros, correct? Connor Murphy starts to hang out with Evan Hansen. He w...
132K 4.3K 127
I decided to start a one-shot book, with any ship from The following: -Be More Chill -Dear Evan Hansen -Maybe some Heathers Forrest Gump quotes are...