Trim(An Urban Fiction Story)

By keep1tRealz

"It's now you decide to tell me how you feel Russo?" She questioned with confusion written all over her face... More

TRIM ||2
TRIM ||3

TRIM ||1

349 19 21
By keep1tRealz

    Russo Jamal Morris

" I don't want the mirrors over there, set them over here." I complained to the nigga's who weren't doing their job right.

"You shouldn't want anything anywhere. Why the hell you changing all this shit in my shop?" Russo's father angrily snapped while walking through the barbershop's door.

"My shop." Russo corrected his father. His father had been saying 'my shop' ever since he handed the keys to Russo, which was a year ago when Russo had finally turned 25.

"The mistakes I make always comes back and bites me in the ass." His father continuously complained. "Why the hell you keep changing things? They were fine the way they were."

"They were old and they were rusty. The shop needs change, and with change will come better things. Like customers." Russo said glancing all around the shop. They hadn't had any new customers in years, it's always been the same ones either coming to sit and talk about the women on the streets or the ones who barely had any hair to cut off their heads.

"Change!" His father yelled causing the few people in the shop to look his way. "You need to stop changing so much shit and hurry up and open these doors. I gave you the shop when you was 25, you 26 and still changing shit. Do you know how many customers we've lost ? Because you want to do stupid shit."

"When the shop is finished with its changes I'll open them doors, and when them doors open I'm going to be making double the money yo' ass was making when you owned this bitch." Russo crossed his arms over his chest.

"Nig-"

"Mr. Morris can we have you sign this?" Russo's father got interrupted.

"What for?" Russo walked around his father grabbing the clipboard and pen scanning over the paper a bit.

"New chairs come in tomorrow and like you said you won't be here so this is basically saying we have your permission to come and set them in."

"Oh yeah, make sure y'all don't break anything moving them in. I don't have money to be throwing around feel me?" Russo signed the paper before handing it back.

"No problem, we'll finish setting up the mirrors and be on our way." He walked off to the rest of his guys.

"Po-" Russo turned around stopping mid- sentence when he seen that his father was already gone. He slightly shook his head knowing that his father would probably be here tomorrow morning causing trouble.

Russo proceeded outside instantly feeling that summer's heat slap him on the face. Growing up in Miami was definitely no joke because it was always hotter then it was supposed to be. He couldn't complain though, Miami was where it was at. It was his home city.

"Shops almost done I see" Ortho Russo's uncle said stopping in his tracks once he recognized Russo standing outside.

"Yeah, pretty soon it's going to be filled with customers." Russo looked back smiling at the sign that was plastered on top of the shop. 'Trim'

"Changing the name?" Ortho looked up as well.

"Nah Unc, that would be taking it a little to far. That name is legendary." He chuckled a bit.

"Wouldn't you say? That name has been in the family for over 40 years." Ortho grinned. "How's your father taking all the changing going on?"

"The nigga is miserable." Russo shook his head.

"That's good." Ortho's grin got wider. He loved to hear how Harold, Russo's father was miserable. It was music to his ears.

"That wide ass grin on your face reminds me of how ima' have to sit both of y'all down to squash that beef y'all got going on."

"Don't worry about it nigga." Ortho warned. "Karma's a bitch, and it's working out pretty well."

"Alright, whatever happened between you and your brother stays between the both of y'all. I won't try to help no more." Russo put his hands up in defense.

"Is that Yolanda ?" Ortho squinted his eyes looking across the street at the women who was trailing behind some man while scratching the back of her ass.

"Y'all niggas going to catch a Std messing around with her." Russo turned his face up in disgust. He didn't understand how men older than him could sleep with a women who got around for sleeping with everyone on the whole block.

"Watch yo' mouth about Yolanda boy." Ortho snapped his head back. "That girl right there got magic between them damn legs." He licked his bottom lip.

"Magic my ass." Russo sucked his teeth. "If everybody riding the bus, it ain't special no more."

"Yolanda! Women where the hell you going? Today is my day. Remember?" Ortho looked both ways down the street before taking off.

"Unc! Where you going man?"

"Russo stop cock blocking. Ima' see you later."  Ortho waved him off while trying to catch up with Yolanda the neighborhood thot.

It wasn't long before the men inside the shop were done with fixing the mirrors. After they were done, russo found himself signing something else, but for money purposes.

Once they were done Russo locked up the shop and hopped into his 2019 two door, all red Corvette. The Corvette was a gift from himself to himself. He had been saving up for it since his freshmen year of high school.

Pulling out of the curb he multitasked while controlling the wheel with one hand while the other searched for his phone so he could attach it to the aux cord.

"where the fuck is my phone." He mumbled to himself quickly looking in the backseat.

He then turned his attention back to the road once he realized he stashed his phone in the glove department.

Attaching his phone to the aux Lil baby 'We paid' began to blast from his speakers. He nodded his head whistling with the intro while stopping under a red light.

Looking just a bit past the light there was a papa john's on the corner of the street and across from papa john's was mc.donalds. Before the light turned green Russo debated on which he should buy, since he remembered there was no type of food in his home.

When the light turned green Russo went to neither and decided to just stop by his Bestfriend Anika place.

He made it to her apartment in less then 20 and was in front of her door less then 5.

"Russo?" She said sleepily cracking the door open a bit.

"Nah, greg." Russo said sarcastically.

"You hungry?" She opened the door taking him in as he walked passed her.

"You got food?"

"I made gumbo earlier, help yourself." She Shut the door locking the bottom part.

"Gumbo?" Russo smirked. "You must've knew I was coming over. You cooked for me?"

"Nigga I cooked for myself. It just so happen that my fat ass couldn't eat all of it so there's some left over. Now help yourself before I go eat the rest." She followed Russo to the kitchen, taking a seat on the island counter.

"Who you talking to?" He looked back at her raising his eyebrow a bit.

"Nigga you." Anika busted out laughing. "Ain't nobody else here the fuck?"

"Keep playing and see if I won't have yo' ass bent over that counter screaming 'sorry daddy'." Russo lifted the cover of the pot.

"And Ima' like it." She stuck her tounge out wrapping her hands around her neck fake choking herself.

Russo stared at her chuckling to himself as he put his plate in the microwave.

"Barbershop almost done?" She changed the conversation.

"Yeah, almost. My pops came by today I guess to 'check' up and he ain't like nothing he saw. He was mad as hell honestly."

"Stop changing the way he left it and y'all won't have no problems." She playfully stated.

"Nah but foreal it wasn't looking good in there. It's not only talent that attract customers, it has a lot to do with appearance."

"Yeah I feel you." She nodded. "I know I wouldn't want to do my hair at some rusty ass dusty ass place."

"That's exactly why I'm changing it up a little. Except for the name of course." Russo stopped the microwave taking his plate out before setting it down on the counter.

"Even I would slap you upside your head if you changed the name." She yawned.

"You was sleeping before I came?" Russo put a spoonful of gumbo into his mouth moaning at the oh so good taste.

"Yes, So Thank you for interrupting that." Anika smiled crossing her legs together on top of the island counter.

"Un-cross your legs." Russo flicked her thigh putting a couple of more gumbo into his mouth.

"You So demanding." Anika smirked. "Un-cross your legs" She mocked uncrossing her legs.

"Take these off." He ran his thumb down the all black underwear she wore.

Anika bit her bottom lip proceeding to do what Russo said, excited that she was about to get some tonight.

"Damn." Russo looked over at Anika as her second set of lips stared at him.

Anika ran her fingers down her second set of lips feeling how wet she became as Russo stared at her hungrily wondering if she was going to put on a show for him.

"Rus-" Anika began to say but stopped herself when she heard her door being knocked on.

"Expecting somebody?" Russo asked curiously walking out of the kitchen.

"My sister." She groaned climbing off the counter slipping her underwear back on. "Let her in. Ima' go put some pants on."

Russo did as told holding the door open for Anika's sister as she walked in putting her purse on the couch.

"Anika? Come on I don't got all day." She looked down at her phone quickly typing something then looked back up.

"Next time I ain't opening the door for your ungrateful ass. You don't know how to greet your elders ?" Russo questioned.

"Are you pressed?" She rolled her eyes. "Hi Russo, how's life? Actually no don't answer that, I don't give a fuck."

"Here." Anika handed a bag over to her sister. "Next time just go to Walgreens and get it yourself."

"So people can ask me why they saw me at a store for the poor?" Her sister looked shocked. "As if."

"Well that's the last time I'm buying your ass a damn pregnancy test. Next time use a fucking condom, or go to the damn 'expensive store' and buy you an over priced pregnancy test."

"Whatever." She grabbed her purse off the couch walking towards the door. "Thanks sis, bye roscoe."

"It's Russo Aniyah." Anika rolled her eyes.

Russo shook his head as the door slam shut. He went and locked before plopping down on the couch next to Anika.

"Ion' know how you deal with her." Russo said.

"I don't. But when I did I wanted to swallow down 20 pills. The bitch was annoying ever since my parents adopted her ass." Anika huffed. "She think she better then everybody now that she got money. She was broke before, she know what people going through. I don't know why she acting all brand new. Like rich people don't go to Walgreens?"

"I ain't gon' lie that was funny." Russo chuckled. "As if" he repeated what Aniyah had said earlier.

"Her over dramatic white ass." Anika chuckled a bit. "And I still love her ass bruh."

"It be like that sometimes." Russo shrugged his shoulders slouching back on the couch feeling that wave of tiredness kick in.

"Come on, you ain't sleeping out here." Anika got up from the couch pulling on Russo's arm.

"I'm tired, ain't nothing wrong with the couch." Russo shut his eyes slowly.

"Last time you complained about how the couch made your back hurt, and how I was rude not to invite you to sleep in the bed. I'll be damn if I have to hear you complain about that shit again, come on let go." Anika tugged at his arm some more.

"Nah you come on." He tugged her arm as well pulling her on top of his lap.

"Russo You is half way sleep. I'm not about to ride your dick." Anika laughed.

"I just want a kiss." Russo licked his lips.

"If I give you a kiss you gon' hop off this couch?"

"Yes" He opened his eyes a bit smiling.

"Promise?" She squinted her eyes at him not sure if he was telling the truth or not.

"Girl quit asking me questions." Russo said before lifting his head up and smashing his lips into hers.

His hands gripped around her neck as his tongue collided with hers. He sucked on her tongue before softly biting at her bottom lip.

"Come on Russo" Anika smirked climbing off his lap. "Let's finish this in my room."

What y'all think ?

I bet y'all like .. Ain't they supposed to be Bestfriend's ?

Well Russo and Anika are indeed Bestfriend's// Bestfriend's with benefits.

Have a nice day !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.3K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
59.6K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
507K 32.4K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
38.1K 3.4K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan πŸ’—