Death Strings

Autorstwa sophiaoub2002

Alice is not just a random normal girl , she's a fighter , she's SICK . She's been fighting death for a long... Więcej

Death Strings
Chapter 1 :Hope
Chapter 2 : Someone new
Chapter 3 : Endless
Chapter 4 : I know him !
Chapter 5 : I'm a black cat !
AUTHOR'S NOTE
come back !
Chapter 6 : Like a corpse in a coffin
Chapter 7 : Alice, Alice, little star .
Chapter 8 : Friends
Chapter 9 : Ugly mug .

Readers' choice !!

29 4 1
Autorstwa sophiaoub2002

  So like I already said , I've had to make some changes in this story , so like you must have noticed it , the title isn't "Infinity " anymore.

   I changed it because, It didn't symbolise the story like I wanted to . Plus, it isn't original at all , I've seen a lot of other authors use the same name in several stories.

   I wanted to have my original , thrilling and dark title which will totally suit my complicated story .
So I got to yhe title "Death strings" , cause strings are not that hard to cut , plus Alice's life doesn't hold on many of them. Her days are counted , so she has to complete her 20 long lasting wishes and help Jake believe in life once again (Not telling you more than this 😂😂).
Before all the death strings are cut , so that she leaves life , that beautiful lie and face the ugly truth which is DEATH 💀 !!

    Enough with the talking , I am not taking longer thsn that . So , I've designed some covers to the story, I found them all so good but I'm so confused I dunno which one to choose. So I reaaally reeeeaaally need ur help guys .
Here are the covers , the one with many votes will be chosen , so comment which one u like the most :

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5 0 8
Louisa lost herself in her own emotions, distancing herself from everyone and everything she once loved. Her ex had finally gotten to her, he did thi...
4.4K 247 17
❝Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway.❞ After all these years Nathan spent struggling with something that was unknow...
26.7K 2.5K 40
~Featured in Wattpad Editor's choice list~ ~Featured in Editor's picks list: (Wattpad's handpicked favorites)~ Maya's dad died when she was four, so...
1.5M 57.8K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...