My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 38

35.5K 483 35
By livelaughluv451

“You’re what?!” Alice and I scream at the same time. We glance at each other and exchange a brief silent laugh but then we’re back to complete shock.

I can’t believe he’s engaged! He didn’t have a girlfriend before he went to college and he’s only been there a month. At the most, they’ve known each other for a month and now they’re engaged?

“Tyler, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a second?” I tried to ask sweetly, but my voice was harsh and threatening. He winced.

“Can we talk somewhere that doesn’t have any knifes nearby?” He asked. I ignored his question and pulled him away. I basically shoved him upstairs and into his room. I didn’t want to go into my room because I had a baseball bat in there and I didn’t want to tempt myself.

“I can’t believe you’re engaged!” I shrieked so loudly I was positive that everyone downstairs heard me. He sighed.

“I know, I know. It happened really fast. But there is no doubt in my mind that she is the one,” He said.

If I wasn’t so mad at him right now, I would have taken a moment to gush about how cute they are. But now isn’t the time for gushing.

“You only met a month ago!” I screamed

“So?”

So? People sometimes don’t get engaged until they’ve been dating for five years! I wanted to scream more at him but I took a long and deep breath.

“So, I’ve known Noah for a month. Actually, he’s been in my class since kindergarten! Does that mean that I should marry him too?” I asked. I managed to keep my voice low enough so that we won’t be heard by listening ears.

Tyler frowned. “Of course not. Do you not like Mia? Is that it?” He asked. I tried not to roll my eyes.

“How could I not like her already? She seems nice, but I barely know her. How well do you know her anyway? And how well does she know you? Does she know about dad?” I asked. My voice broke at the end and some of my anger vanished.

I was mad at him. No I was furious. He’d always said that we needed to be careful after everything with our father, but he is getting married to a girl who he’d only known for a month. How could he tell me to be careful about my relationships when he was rushing into one of his own?

“Yes, she knows about everything that happened with him. She said it made her love me even more. She said she admired me for being so strong,” He said. His confident voice was suddenly softer and quieter.

We stared at each other and it was obvious he was trying very hard not to cry. I’d seen this expression before. It came often when our dad was still around. His mouth would press together and his eyes would tighten as he struggled not to cry. You could see the sadness in his eyes and I could somehow tell the tears were there, but they remained unseen. Always. I only had one memory of him crying, and that was a month ago, we he had thought he had lost me, when I didn’t call.

I suddenly felt extremely guilty. Not only for making him cry, but for exploding at him over the whole engagement thing.

I had to admit, he seemed happy with her. She seemed good for him. And somehow, I could feel that they were meant for each other. My own tears spilled over as I wrapped Tyler into a huge hug.

“Okay,” I mumbled into his shoulder.

“Okay?” He asked.

“Okay, I accept. I’m okay with you two getting married,” I said. Immediately he pulled back and stared at me with a huge grin.

“Really? Thank you so much!” He said. He actually did an excited little hop quickly. He reminded me of a child in a room filled with toys. He quickly gave me a huge hug before pulling me back downstairs.

I saw Noah first. He was still on the couch, but he had turned to face the stairs. When I came down with Tyler, his eyes flickered first to Tyler’s overjoyed expression then to my tear streaked face. I saw his jaw clench and he moved to get up but I shook my head. I tried to smile at him reassuringly.

“I’m okay with the marriage thing, but,” I announced and looked directly at Amelia, or Mia, as Tyler seemed to call her.

I said I was okay with the marriage, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t going to do what I’ve been waiting for my entire life. To embarrass Tyler. “Just so you know, he wasn’t potty trained until he was twelve and still occasionally wet the bed until he was-,” I was cut off but Tyler covering my mouth with his hand.

“She’s lying,” He said. Mia laughed along with Noah and Alice. I looked at Alice and tried to tell her to continue with my eyes.

“No, she’s not. I’ve known them since middle school,” Alice said and smiling innocently when Tyler glared at her.

I pulled Tyler’s hand off of my mouth.

“That’s not all. He still has his Barbie doll collection up in the attic,” I said quickly. Amelia laughed again and smiled at Tyler. Tyler’s face was tainted red with embarrassment.

“Okay, I’m taking you to a movie before Amber says anything else,” Tyler said and started to pull Mia out the door. I pretended to pout.

“But I haven’t even gotten started on how he wore eyeliner and blush for three years!” I called after them. About ten seconds later I heard a car engine start then fade away.

Alice and Noah were still laughing hysterically and after a few minutes I joined them. By the time we are all sober, it had been five minutes since Tyler and Amelia left.

“What are we going to do now?” Alice asked. I glanced at Noah but when I saw he looked blank, I shrugged.

“I don’t know,” I said. I looked around the room and stopped when I saw the TV.

“Want to watch a movie?” Alice asked, seeming to be thinking the same thing as me. Everyone agreed so Alice went to go pick out a movie while Noah and I chose some snacks.

I reached up to grab the popcorn but another hand beat me to it. I glanced at Noah at the same time that he looked at me.

He put the popcorn in the microwave and then turned back to me. He cupped my face in his hands and I could feel sparks shooting up my entire body.

“Are you okay?” He asked me. I nodded. I wasn’t hurt or anything.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?” I asked. He sighed and ran a thumb over my still damp cheek. I realized what he was talking about.

“You were crying,” He said softly. I tilted my head up and kissed him lightly. I pulled back before he had a chance to respond.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said. He smiled lightly at me, but his eyes were focused on my lips.

“Can I kiss you again?” He asked. He moved closer to me so that we were touched everywhere from our chests to our knees.

I didn’t answer. Instead I kissed him again, this time putting more passion into it. He took a few seconds before kissing me back, but when he did, he sent shocks of electricity all through my body.

He backed us up and pinned me to the refrigerator. His hands massaged my thighs, inched higher and higher. I ran my hands all over his sculpted chest. They were so defined, even though his shirt. Wanting to feel them without anything in the way, I hitched his shirt up a couple inches. He moaned sexily as I traced the outline of his abs.

He started to rub my back, getting lower and lower. Finally, he lightly brushed over my butt. I moaned and felt him smirk against my mouth. He did it again, only lightly touching it for a second. Again, I felt him smirk and I realized he was teasing me.  Two could pay at this game.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. I purposefully squeezed my core against his very prominent erection. He moaned loudly and put his hands under my behind to support me.

A shriek made us both spring apart. Unfortunately, I banged my head on the metal of the fridge as I did so. I winced as sharp pain hinted at my skull. I turned to glare at Alice, you had her hand covering her mouth, like she was stopping herself from screaming again.

“I knew it! You two are together!” She squealed and started hopping up and down excitedly.

“We aren’t!” I protested quickly. I saw Noah’s grin falter before it changed completely into a frown.

“Are we?” I asked and turned to Noah. He smiled and took my hand.

“I was wondering if you, Amber Walker, would like to be my girlfriend,” He said. I felt like screaming and jumping up and down in happiness but Alice beat me to it. She looked absolutely crazy as she hopped up and down like a kangaroo on crack.

“Okay! I think we need to lay off the sugar for a while,” I said, eyeing her hyper expression. She laughed and pulled me into a death hug.

“Can’t breathe!” I gasped. She giggled and let go.

“I’m so happy for you!” She grinned.

“That’s great Alice!” I said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as she was. “Why don’t we go watch a movie before you hurt yourself.”

She grinned and nodded. “Yeah!” She shouted and literally bounced into the next room. I stared at her in awe.

“Either she’s drunk or she ate five boxes of Lucky Charms for breakfast,” I whispered to Noah as we walked into the other room.

He chuckled and sat down on the couch. Alice took the other chair, leaving only the place next to Noah for me. Not that I minded.

“What are we going to watch?” I asked. I laid my head on Noah’s shoulder and he wrapped an arm around my waist comfortably.

“Okay we have three choices. Twilight, It’s a Boy Girl Thing, and I also have four seasons of Gossip Girl,” Alice said.

I glanced at Noah. I had already seen Twilight and It’s a Boy Girl Thing about a million times. I really wanted to see Gossip Girl but it was sort of girly and Noah might not like it.

“I don’t mind which one we watch. Which do you want?” Noah asked me. My eyes flickered to the choices that Alice held out in front of me.

“I wanted to watch Gossip Girl but I don’t think you’ll like it,” I admitted. He smiled and squeezed me gently.

“We can watch that, I’m sure I’ll like it,” Noah said and smiled. Alice grinned, because it just so happens to be her favorite TV show. She slid in the Season One disc into the DVD player and sat down to watch it.

It took Tyler and Mia a full season to come home. It was already nine o’clock at night and they had been gone for hours, way longer than seeing a movie would take.

“What took you so long?” Alice asked in a whisper. I tuned them out and focused on the show. I risked at glance at Noah and found that he was too engrossed in the show to even notice.

“What are you guys watching?” Mia asked and sat down on the floor in front of me.

“Gossip Girl,” Noah muttered.

“Really? I’ve always wanted to watch that! What’s happened so far?” Mia asked.

Just then the screen changed to a shot where it included almost the entire cast.

“Quick, Alice pause here,” I said. Alice pressed the pause button and I got up and pointed to the first character.

“First of all, this is Dan, Jenny, Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, and Vanessa,” I said and pointed to each one as I went.

“Blair and Nate used to be dating, until Blair found out that Nate slept with Serena. Then they broke up and Blair lost her virginity to Chuck, who by the way is a total jerk. Serena is reformed and no longer a slut so she started dating Dan. Vanessa has a crush on Dan, but she’s trying to hide it. Chuck started to like Blair. Then Nate starts to actually like her too for once, because pretty much their whole first relationship was a lie. But that’s a problem because he doesn’t know that Blair lost her virginity, especially not to Chuck because Chuck and Nate are best friends. Then Blair and Nate get back together but then Nate founds out about what happened with Blair and Chuck and gets really mad. Then he ditches her and Chuck. Then Chuck ditches Blair too. And so does Serena, who is by the way best friends with Blair. But then she feels sorry for Blair and they are friends again and Chuck starts to like Blair again,” I say then take a huge breath.

Tyler is looked completely confused but Mia looks interested.

“Wow that’s complicated,” Tyler says. I smiled and un-pause the film.

“Shut up so I can watch,” I hiss at him.

Whew! I am pretty tired out after researching everything about Gossip Girl. It’s actually pretty complicated since I’ve never actually watched the show, but my friends tell me it’s really good.

Votes: 60

I just want to say……. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 VOTES!!!!!!!! :D

Next Upload: Friday

Thanks so much for reading <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
50.1K 2.1K 45
Fast forward a couple of years later, Maggie is gone and Evan is still trying to figure out what went wrong. Heartbroken and confused, Evan tries t...
90.9K 3.8K 18
"Go on," she says, "leave like everyone else always does. I don't need you, James." I pull Camila into a tight hug. "I'm not giving up on you," I whi...
19.9M 678K 63
(*Now an Amazon Bestselling eBook*) Sera's usually a good girl. (Except for that one wild night in the backseat of a stranger's car!) But what happen...