lies (katsudeku)

By bete-noiree

"Obaa-chan is coming is coming over this weekend," Mitsuki said quickly. Katsuki could hear a small amount of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
omake: class 1-A groupchat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
thank you!!

prologue

23.2K 883 369
By bete-noiree

Katsuki was sitting in the common room, reading. It was a Thursday night and he had already finished helping his dumbass friends with their studies, so he had free time.  

He groaned as his phone began to ring, and he dug through the pockets of his sweatpants until he found it. His interest peaked when he saw that the call was from his mother, who rarely calls him. 

"What do you want," Katsuki greeted his mother.

"Obaa-chan is coming is coming over this weekend," Mitsuki said quickly. Katsuki could hear a small amount of guilt in her voice, but he decided to ignore it.

"Whatever. I'll be home anyways," Katsuki said boredly. He didn't care much for his grandmother, he only saw her a few times every year anyways. 

"I told her you're in a relationship," Mitsuki said sheepishly.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki could feel his palms sparking. What is this old hag thinking?

"With Izuku."

"FUCKING DEKU?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 2.7K 22
PART 1 Wayhaught Gets Hotter PART 2 Wayhaught Always & Forever This is Part 3... ENJOY ☁☁☁☁☁☀☁☀ ☁❤❤☁❤❤☀☁ ❤❤❤❤❤☀❤☀ ❤❤❤❤☀❤❤☁ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤☁ ☁❤❤❤❤❤☁☁ ☁☀❤❤❤☁...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
16.2K 281 9
Denki dared mineta to kiss the prettiest person in the room,expecting it to be one of the girls from the class but turning out to be Deku. The whole...
462K 16.4K 39
After a tournament, Hinata seems off. It's not too noticeable, just subtle things that almost every person does. Until he starts to avoid any type o...