Let Go°SeulRene

By YEHW0LF

I am sorry, for letting you go. 슬기 X 아이린 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22

16

4.8K 206 16
By YEHW0LF

Letter number 16

So now,
Let me remind you of those happy moments.

Do you remember that time when you had fever and I tried to cook you something? Key word, tried. Hahahaha.

I almost burnt the kitchen so we decided to go and get some ramen.

Ater eating, I helped you cleaning the mess I made, and put you on bed. You were so pale, I was so worried tho.

You couldn't sleep so you requested if I could sing a song for you.

I didn't even finish to sing the whole song and you were already fast asleep.

I chuckled at how you hugged me. It didn't matter if I had fever too after that. I would do anything for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 53.7K 30
Have you been ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, t...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
17.3K 387 159
Author : Young Master Yongan Alternate Title : 前女友黑化日常 Summary: Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc