To Belong To Him - Prologue

By imohassangha

Mika has spent most of her life in a submissive role to a man whom she believed was her brother. With this ro... More

To Belong To Him
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7

Chapter 6

31.5K 808 118
By imohassangha

"MIka" he thought to himself, Phillip had been spending the last two days running her name through his mind and he realised that he would never get tired of hearing it or saying it.  He found that over the last couple of days he had been finding any opportunity to speak in her presence if only just to say her name and watch how her body reacted to him using it to gain her attention, which he found was never far away from him.

Phillip noticed that his beloved Mika seemed to always find a way to be near him and to touch him. Although this brought him great pleasure he was finding it hard to resist her, everytime he felt her near he and his wolf's' first instinct had to be forced down cause all he wanted to do was bend her over the nearest table and plough into her roughly to hear her scream while he gave her that pleasure and pain he knew she would find so satisfying.

He would enjoy nothing more than to take such pleasures in his mate and show his dominance but things had been bothering him and he figured that today would be the day he would get answers from his mate.  There were things that didn't add up and he needed to know what had happened to her all the time that he'd been searching for her.

Phillip was glad he had waited to do this as she was now looking pretty healthy and it shocked him how quickly her body seemed to heal and bounce back to its original figure.  Phillip knew she wasn't a shifter but she fascinated him on what she could be.

Before him sat Mika with the tray on her lap and an almost orgasmic look on her face while eating what was on her plate that cook had made up for her. The utter joy and pleasure she took out of everyday things still amazed him and made him wonder what her life might had been like to have her seem so grateful for things he took for granted.

As his gaze traveled the length of his mate he took notice of the slight scars that covered her body in different sizes and shapes, he couldn't imagine what would possess a man to want to damage a thing so beautiful.  even with the scars he couldn't find himself to want to turn away from her body as he felt the scars added a vulnerability to her that made him want to wrap her in his arms and tenderly lick those scars till her body recognised them as a way of receiving pleasure instead of bring forth a memory of  a time that he wasn't there to save her.

Having these thoughts in his head only reinforced his need for answers as well as set his wolf on edge. Because of these feelings erupting in him he decided to broach the subject with Mika.

"Mika, my pet......we need to talk.  I believe it's time I found out a few things, don't you think so?"

Mika looked up from her blueberry pancakes drizzled in honey in shock and apprehension.  These were the only times that her body did not feel her Daijon's presence, the pancakes seemed to always pull her in and not let her go till she ate the whole thing up not even leaving a slither of the delicious goodness on her plate.

Mika was hoping to avoid this conversation. How could she explain that she couldn't remember her past.  For some reason her mind was blocked she could feel it like it was a physical wall in her mind. It must have been bad especially from looking at the scars plastered all over her body. She looked at herself wondering if that was the reason why he hadn't made a move on her yet, a sadness fell over her.

He saw where her eyes went to, felt her sadness and in that moment he wanted nothing more than to go back to the place she was found and burn it all over again. He had a feeling that the answers where all there for him to find.  Phillip leaned over and lifted the tray and set it aside to scoop Mike up onto his lap. "Your beautiful scars and all Mika, perfect for me so don't look at them like that. When your back to being your healthy self I'll have to show you exactly what I mean about your hot tiny body."

Hearing this quickly brought a smile to Mika's face but unfortunately it didn't stay on there long as her mind drifted back to their original question and it frightened her to realise she had no answers about her past. I mean don't get her wrong there were bits of her past that she seemed to had not forgotten, like her name, her purpose , her age, how to write, her likes and dislikes of food, etc. How could she explain it to him without her coming across as fake or a liar.

Phillip pulled Mika closer to him on his lap sensing her confusion and unease, it was so strong that he could smell it on her.  Not wanting her to feel this way he knew he had to take control of the situation and have her submit to him.  This he could do for her so she'd feel  just the need to please him and nothing else.

Before his mate had come into his life he'd found it harder and harder each day to control his wolf, his wolf seemed to literally be getting bigger, so that his skin almost felt tight like he was being stretched a little more each day.  Phillip always needed to be in control at all times, he feared what would have happened if His wolf got too strong that it took over and he lost control completely.

Now that he found Mika something had changed between him and his wolf. They seem to have found common ground even without fully mating Mika, his wolf seems to be allowing them to live together in harmony within his body.  To Phillip if felt like the human part of himself had grown stronger somehow matching the power and strength of his wolf.  The tightness he'd always felt just underneath his skin was no longer there and just as he thought this he heard his wolf say, "There is more that we can do now that we have found her and once our mating has been completed you will see why we were born strong."

Phillip sat still in awe that his wolf had spoken to him so peacefully for the first time in the 300 years he came into receiving him. it was like a puzzle piece had been fixed in his mind he knew what he had to do to get his mate to talk.  Phillip's left hand reached up to cup the back of Mika's head grabbing onto her hair, he seemed to know instinctively that his wolf would need to come to the surface to join him as this was the first discipline they would be giving their mate.

With his hand at the base of her neck he gripped her hair from her scalp knowing that the tension would please her, he tilted her head to look into his eyes as they turned violet showing that he and his wolf were in the room with her.

Mika was so lost in thought and worry on how to tell her mate that she was caught off guard at the feeling that coursed through her body from having her mate grab her, it immediately had her body trembling and clenching with need as her head was tilted to look into her Daijon's violet eyes. Staring into his eyes she knew that his wolf was staring back at her too.  knowing this caused her to be incredibly turned on.

Mika found her breathing more shallow and her nipples hardening at the thought of her Daijon taking such control over her that she couldn't help the whimper that passed through her lips to show her pleasure at the control they bestowed on her.

"Now my pet, your Daijon does not like to be kept waiting when we have asked a question."

Mika let out a low moan just from the sound of Phillip's voice as it sent a shiver through her body resting right between her legs. Mika could not help but to close her eyes just to savour the emotions that Phillip had aroused in her.

Phillip breathed in his mate's arousal and growled in approval that his idea to take the decision out of her hands was working, "open your eyes my pet." Phillip slipped his right hand into the robe she had on to cup one of her full breasts in his hand to knead it as he lowered his mouth to her neck nibbling on her softly to draw her attention to be more focused on the physical aspect of his need for her. 

Mika was in heaven having Phillips hands on her body, she had never felt this wanted before. Although she couldn't remember what her life was like before she met him, Mika knew that she was never shown a sense of care or respect in her past. Phillip made her feel the opposite which made her want to give him anything he asks for.

Phillip moved his hand in a circular motion closer to her nipple till he reached the areola and then teasingly lightened the pressure of his fingers to barely graze her nipple till he reached her tip again and he would start back at her areola to repeat the motion again.  Phillip lifted his head from Mika's neck to look at her reaction to how he was handling her body.

Mika was in a trance once Phillip started to tease her nipple in such a slow fashion.  She found that her body was craving for a heavier touch from her Daijon, her body unconsciously reached for his hand trying to apply more pressure to her nipple.  The more she tried to do this the lighter his touch became and this frustrated her so she started begging Phillip saying, "Daijon please."

This was what Phillip had been waiting for, when Mika would need the sensation of the pressure he could give her above all else, but to make sure that he had her where he truly wanted her he decided to test her on it.  "Baby, what do you want me to do?"

Mika could not believe he was asking her this question, she could barely stop herself from moaning let alone put a sentence together to answer him.  Mika knew that if she didn't tell him what she wanted the sweet torture he had her under would only get worse, so with great difficulty Mika answered him saying, "Daijon Phillip please harder daijon I want your hands harder on my breast please."

Phillip pleased that he had her were he wanted her was ready to set his plan into motion when Mika interrupted him saying, "I'll do anything you want daijon but please squeeze my nipple harder." Phillip groaned as he felt his member stiffen at the pure lust and need that rung from her mouth as she begged him. This is what had been missing from his other submissives, the lust that only his mate has been able to enlist in him.  With that in mind he chose to answer her.

"Oh honey don't worry I intend to squeeze your delicious nipple but only when I want to." As he said this he gently scraped his hand that held her head in position across her scalp and tugged on her thick hair causing Mika to gasp and arch her back towards him while trying to apply pressure to her breast that he was still stroking.

"We are gonna play a question game baby," Phillip spoke his breath grazing over her body causing Mika to take shallow breaths in anticipation for when his lips would land on her body.  "Are you listening my pet?" Phillip asked. Mika responded to him with a moan because Phillip had pulled her to now straddle one of his thighs causing her to rub against his pants, creating a heavenly friction which had her writhing on him.  Phillip knew that he was causing her body to react this way and controlled her movements immediately.

"The rules of this game is that I will ask you a question my sweet and if you answer me truthfully then you get a reward okay my heart?" Mika had to admit that if that was all she had to do to get him to release her from this torture then she would answer him anything just to stop the tension that was building in her upper and lower body.  "Yes Daijon I understand I will answer honestly Daijon Phillip."

After hearing her answer Phillip set about to ask her the questions that had been bugging him from the moment she was found.  "Mika where is your family?" at that question Mika opened her eyes which were closed as she dealt with the onslaught of arousal she was receiving from Phillips touches. She looked into his eyes and knew that she could not run from this anymore he wanted the answers and he would do what he needed to get them.  Understanding this Mika submitted to him, looking him straight in his eyes she responded, "I don't know my Daijon I don't remember anything from my past. It''s like something is blocking me from finding my memories.  I can only get feelings and emotions of how I felt before I met you." 

Mika looked at her master in hopes that he would not look on her with pity or disgust that she could not remember her past of family. It would seem to her that her family did not want her, but she needed this man in her life and she knew if he were to walk away from her now she would crumble and die.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" shock ran through her setting her body ablaze, Mika rose into a taut bow shape from having what she didn't expect to happen.  Phillip had scraped his nail across her areola and taken her nipple in his thumb and forefinger twisting it in a circular motion clockwise then anticlockwise while at the same time squeezing it and pulling on it. 

Phillip moaned at her reaction to his reward for her answering him, he was surprised how much she reacted to what he did. In the back of his mind though the real shock was on finding that his pet had no memories of her past or her family.  He knew that he would have to deal with this piece of news but for now it would have to wait.  Phillip had seen the look of fear and need on her face, he'd also heard her thoughts regarding her fear that he would leave her because she did not know who she was before she came to him.

Phillip knew he had to ease her fears of losing him, because he himself knew that having had her in his life even if for a short while he would not imagine a life without her now and couldn't understand how he had lived all these years without his beauty by his side.

Knowing that he needed to reassure her he moved his hand from her head to her waist to hold her in place as he continued to tease her nipple giving her the pain pleasure she begged for.  He leaned into her causing her body to rub against his thigh, he couldn't believe how wet she was, she'd drenched his thigh with her juices.  Phillip realised that he wanted to know how she tasted and decided to cut short his game, as for now he wanted to just bring her to a release to soothe her aching body and get her back to her healthy self before his true training would start.

"My pet we are going to stop this game for now, instead I'm going to taste you as I feel it's a waste that your juices are staining my trousers instead of filling my mouth."  Mika could only grunt in acceptance of what her Daijon had said, her mind, body and soul were in a sexual haze were only he and the reactions he was creating in her body existed.

She didn't know how it happened but she found herself flat on her back naked looking into her Diajon's beautiful face.  Phillip already loved her, loved her with a need so strong he couldn't contain it it felt like he and his wolf would burst with the amount of emotion that was building in him and although he was as hard as a rock for the first time he knew that giving his mate the pleasure at coming at his hand or mouth first would out way his need for release. So strong was his need to do this that he said, "Mika spread your legs for me."

Without thought she moved her legs apart as wide as she could, looking at her Master for his next direction to please him more.  With a smile on his face  Phillip rewarded his mate by reaching for her other nipple and applying the same pressure he applied to the other one causing her legs to be lifted and pushing her delicious lips towards his mouth.

While playing with her nipple and listening to her whimpers and moans of delight Phillip looked at her bare, as it glistened before him showing him the proof of her arousal. Completely entranced by it Phillip found himself adding more pressure to Mika's nipple just to see how her body would react, it gave him great pleasure to watch her juices push through only to drizzle, nestle and disappear between her bottom.

Phillip needing to taste her and see if she really was as delicious as ashe looked leaned towards her outer lips that encased her sensitive nub away from him. With a sweep of his tongue he lapped at her trying to catch the overflow of juice that seeped out of her and couldn't help but groan in satisfaction at the taste of her.  She was honeyed sweet to his lips like peaches and cream all at once.

Her taste seemed to have caused a hunger and an aggression in him, so before his control completely snapped he looked up at Mika and said,  "My pet I just want you to enjoy this time, its all about you and I need to taste you.  I need you to give me your juices you will take the pleasure I give to you and I will stop only when I am are satisfied.

Mika could only nod as Daijon did not even wait for an answer from her and plunged his tongue into the recess of her innermost self causing Mika to arch her body towards him and a guttural moan to release itself from her lips.  "That's it honey moan for me and let me hear you scream my name I wont stop till I hear it from your lips." 

Phillip felt possessed from the feeling he had towards Mika and the joy he felt at her moans and cries ending with his name on her lips.  Phillip took hold of Mika's hips to steady her as she was moving uncontrollably and concentrating on the job at hand, he set out to enjoying the feast laid out before him.

Mika felt a tension building up inside her body causing her to feel like her body was about to explode inside out.  She couldn't remember ever feeling this exquisite tension that was building and making her want to reach for more of it so it could cause her to combust.  Even though she couldn't remember anything from her past she intuitively knew that this was a first for her and she did not know how to react to it. 

Phillip could feel she was close to cumming and wanted as much of her juice as he could swallow, he felt like he'd never been so thirsty for someones cum before this especially now he's tasted her he could never go without it.

Phillip slipped two fingers into her and moaned at how she clenched onto his fingers immediately creating a sucking and clenching motion he lifted himself from between her thighs to look into her eyes and see them glazed over with lust, "That's it my pet come for me release and just let yourself fly give me what I need." Phillip with his wolf ordered her as they both wanted to bathe in her cum. While speaking to Mika, Phillip took his thumb and started to rub on her clit furiously while rotating his fingers that were deep in her.

Finding a ridge he rubbed his fingers on it repeatedly causing Mika to arch towards him. Mika felt it before it happened her Daijon found a spot in her causing her body to tense up before crashing and forcing a scream with her master's name on her lips as she came with a crashing force all over his hands and mouth.

Daijon Phillip smashed his mouth onto Mika's pussy and started lapping up the juices that poured forth from her showing him how much he had affected her.  Mika had so much emotion running through her body that she couldn't seem to move her body seemed to hum with an energy that caused her to black out moaning out the words "Ich larma sergie darmach fiego Daijon. Armouar soulas meichte."

On hearing those words Phillip found that his wolf took over and bit into Mika's inner thigh just above her pussy, letting her sweet blood filter into his mouth savouring her taste before lapping over the wound he made to heal it.  Phillip arched up his head to howl announcing to all shifter's around him on the beginning of his mating to his Mika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
63.6K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
94.7K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
1.5M 24.9K 25
Althea There's no way a handsome billionaire would pay money for me. I'm mousey and look like I stepped right out of the nerd brigade. It's not like...