That Girl || D.va x Genji

By dearful

I've had my eyes on this girl - long silky brown hair draping over her perfect body, honey brown eyes I can m... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24**
25
26
27**
28
30
31**
32

29

827 11 4
By dearful

I ruffle my hair as I place on my white snap-back. I leave my room but back track to double check if I look decent. An oversize gray shirt with a thin white shirt underneath, blue denim jeans, ankle white socks, and a pair of red and white sneakers. I shrug at my reflection. 

"It's just a house party. No need to dress decent." I say to myself as I walk over to the bathroom and spritz my cologne on before turning the lights off behind me, locking the front door and turning my car on to drive over to Hana's place.

The drive quick as I park my car in her driveway. This is starting to feel natural coming over here so often. 

I ring her doorbell as I hear her run down the stairs. She unlocks the door and smiles at me before quickly speaking, "I need to finish curling my hair so make yourself comfortable." 

She runs back upstairs as I watch her from behind. I naturally lick my lips from the sight of her wearing such tight jeans that shape her body well. Don't get me started on her black crop top with a thin strap design around her waist.

God, is she trying to test my patience?

I walk over to her kitchen to grab a glass of water to calm down my nerves as I wait for her. My eyes looking at her living room as I recall when she told me the farthest she's gone with Hanzo is in the living room. 

I walk over to the stairs and look up. 

I'm making sure I take it farther than that damn living room. 

I hear Hana close her room door and is fully dressed now as she paired her outfit with converses. A smile on my face as I watch her walk down.

"Sorry if I took too long." She sheepishly says as she stands in front of me. I shake my head as I lift her chin up, pressing my lips on her soft ones. 

"You look beautiful" I say to her as she giggles.

"Thank you. Let's get going before those three complain that I'm so slow." 

The two of us exit her house and get in my car. As I reverse the car and drive to our destination I can't help but sneak glances at her. She just looks too tempting. 

"Any reason why you're dressed a bit more...sexy?" I ask her as I see her cheeks turn a soft pink. 

"Just have to prove to others I'm doing well even after the last house party. I've been away from the party scene for awhile so I'm sure I'll surprise a few." She answers as I smirk.

"You'll do more than surprise them with that outfit." My voice husky as I lick my lips. Hana shyly sits beside me as the moonlight shines down on us. The drive peaceful as the two of us listen to the radio. 

- - - -

The rural neighborhood is crammed with cars in every corner as I spot Lucio's car. I drive over to the far end of the neighborhood and park behind his car. 

The two of us unbuckle our belt and exit my car. I walk over to Hana and open her car door. 

"You're lucky it's not cold out. Or else I would've thrown a jacket over you." I tease her as she giggles. She intertwines her fingers with mine as we walk a few houses over to the house that's covered with streamers and balloons. 

As I open the door, the smell of alcohol and pizza wafts our noses.

"Shit. Who poured the alcohol everywhere?" I mumble as Hana scrunches her brows together. A couple making out by the door startles us as we inch our way through the house to find the rest of the group. 

I hear a loud whistle from the pool room as I see the boys lean on the wall with red plastic cups in their hands. 

"Damn Hana. I didn't know you could dress like that." Lucio wiggles his brow as Hana rolls her eyes. 

"Nice to see you too, ass." I say to Lucio as he chuckles.

"Hey, I didn't even see you there." He jokes as I go over to Jesse and Jack giving them fist bumps. 

"Do you two want anything to drink? They literally have anything." Jesse says as he hand movements towards the alcohol case. I raise my brow as I look over.

"They just have a whole glass case full of alcohol? Who's place is this anyway?" 

Jesse shrugs as he takes a sip from his cup. 

"Some freshman that gave me her number in the beginning of the semester." Jesse says nonchalantly as I chuckle at him.

"I should've known that." 

I look at Hana and eye the case. "Did you want a drink now or...?" 

"I don't mind. But something light...I don't want to get wasted." Hana jokes as I chuckle at her. The two of us walk over to the glass case and Hana points at a bottle of wine. 

"This one looks okay." 

I smirk at her as she looks at me. "You only want that one because the bottle is pretty, right?" 

Hana averts my gaze as she blushes. "Shut up." She mutters as I grab the wine bottle and a plastic cup that sits on a side table. 

"What about you?" She asks as she takes the filled cup from me. I glance over at the case and back at the wine bottle. I shrug.

"I'll join you." I pour my cup with wine as Hana smiles at me playfully.

"Classy choice." She says as I smile at her. 

"I learn from the best." I place the bottle back and the two of us walk back to the group. "So, did you find a girl that catches your eye?" I ask Jack as he shrugs.

"I'm just hanging in there bud. If a girl wants some of 'the Jack' I'll think about it." Jack winks at me as I pretend to puke. 

"Okay, Mr. Confident." I chuckle as we all observe the party goers. A few mingle together in groups in the corner of the house while a few play games in the living room. The music blaring in my ears as the boys and Hana converse to each other. 

I notice a slender girl heading our direction as she walks straight towards Jesse. 

"I think I deserve a thank you." The girl seeming tipsy as Jesse raises his brow at her, confused. 

"Oh, your the freshman girl right?" Jesse asks her as she crosses her arms and pouts.

"Pfft, you dare forget the person who let you come to my house party?" The smell of alcohol escaping her lips as Hana looks at her quizzically. Hana places a hand on the girls shoulder, upsetting the girl.

"Hey, do you need to sit down or something?" Hana asks as the girl pushes Hana's hand away. 

"Ugh, are you trying to take this guy away from me?!" 

Hana raises her brow as the girl turns her attention towards Hana. 

"I'll fight you for him!" The girl shouts as she raises her hand in the air. A nerve in my hand jolts as I try to block the girls hand but Jesse beats me to it.

"Now, now, now. Who said I can't have you both?" Jesse playfully winks at Hana as she rolls her eyes. "You have my attention for now, princess. Lets go to the bedroom so I can calm you down." Jesse drags the girl upstairs and out of our sight as Hana flips her curls behind her, annoyed.

"Man, you're not having a good day with girls at all, are you?" Lucio jabs at Hana. 

"Uh." Jack clears his throat trying to signal for Lucio to not step on her boundaries. But it's a bit too late for that.

"Lucio shouldn't you be putting your dick in some girls ass right now?" Hana angrily says to him as Lucio widen his eyes.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW I'M INTO THAT?!" He dramatically gasps as Hana backs away slightly from him, disgusted. 

Jack and I widen our eyes as Lucio laughs.

"I'm joking guys, c'mon." 

"Sure you are." Hana playfully teases him as she sips her cup. The four of us stay in our group for a few minutes more as we hear more people enter the house. 

"Jeeze, how many more people can fit in this house?" Jack murmurs as I shrug. Our attention on the new guests made us not realize Lucio is pulled away by a few freshman girls. 

"Woo-hoo!!" Lucio shouts as he looks at the girls in his arms. "YOUR BOY IS GETTING LAID TONIGHT GUYS!" Lucio shouts to us as we smile at him awkwardly. 

"He needs help." Jack says below his breath as Hana and I laugh. Hana looks at Jack slightly worried. 

"You should go have fun too. I don't want you feeling like a third-wheel." 

Jack swirls his plastic cup as he hunches down slightly. Hana and I look at him with concern.

"What's wrong man?" I ask Jack as he sighs heavily. 

"You two know I haven't been in a relationship for a long while. I don't know how to flirt with a girl so I'm too wimp to hit up on one of these girls here." Jack sheepishly admits as I chuckle at his weakness. 

"Really? Just smile at a girl and she's down. I hate to admit but your smile is fucking charming my dude." I pat his shoulder as he perks up slightly. 

"For real?" Jack shows me his pearly whites as I roll my eyes.

"Okay, don't have to show off now." I joke as Jack chuckles. 

"Okay, thanks for the confidence speech. You two don't cause a scene while I'm gone." Jack says as he tries to find a girl to mingle around. As Jack walks away I hear Hana slightly sigh under her breath. I give her a concerning look as I look at her tired face.

"Not having fun?" I ask her as she tries to perk up for me. 

"Just mentally and physically drained from people today." Hana gives me a weak smile as I rub her head softly.

"We can leave if you want. I don't want you pushing yourself." 

Hana shakes her head as she takes another sip of wine. "I wanted to create more memories with everyone, especially for Jack. He's going to miss all of us." 

I smile at her kindness as I lean down to kiss her on the forehead. 

"You're so sweet. Do you know that?" 

Hana shyly smiles at me as she turns her gaze ahead of her. The two of us silently observing the people in the room. Our attention stolen as we hear a loud sound of a car revving outside. A few people turn to look at the entrance of the house as a couple bursts the door open.

"Who started this party without us?!" A girl shouts out as I tilt my head looking at her. 

Why does she look familiar?

I soon know why she looks familiar as I see a tall figure step in from behind her. 

"Where are the drinks at?" The deep voice shouts as I notice Hana drop her cup beside me. 

Like Hanzo has sonic hearing he looks straight at the two of us out of the entire crowd. A devilish grin on his face as Angel and him walk towards the pool room. Hanzo points to the glass case and tells Angel to get the two a drink as he slowly strides his way over here. 

Hana hasn't moved in her spot at all as I slowly get in front of her.

"Well, isn't this a sight to see? I didn't know you two were in the party scene again." His voice cold as he looks me in the eye. 

It's been a long time since someone's looked me straight in the eye at my height. I try to hold back my anger as he smiles in front of me. 

"I'm surprised you two are still together." He snickers as Hana lowers her head trying to avoid looking at him.

"What do you want Hanzo? Shouldn't you go back to Angel?" I say between clench teeth as he shrugs.

"A brother can't say hi to his own brother?" 

The word brother boils the blood in my body as I glare at him. 

"Don't associate me as your brother." I growl at him as he raises an eyebrow. 

He snickers before glaring at me. "So Hana, did Genji tell you about the promise him and I made together?" 

Hana slightly moves as I eye Hanzo. 

"We made a promise in high school to not date the same girl. But look at him now...dating my ex." I clench my cup as I glare at him. 

"Don't even bring that up. You were the one who long broke that rule before with a girl I can't remember anymore." I spit out as he raises a brow.

"Oh?" Hanzo shrugs as he doesn't recall ever doing that. Angel finally walks over to Hanzo with a cup of vodka.

"Hanzo dear~ Here you are~" She purrs in his ear as I feel the back of my shirt being clench by Hana. I look at her from the corner of my eye and notice her eyes full of darkness. 

That can't be good. Hana looks like she's ready to attack her. 

Angel now turns to look at Hana and I as her lips form an 'o'. 

"You're Hanzo's brother, right? The last time I saw you was in Hanzo's bed where you and his ex girl-" Her words are cut short as her eyes lower down from me to Hana, taking a longer look. "YOU! It was you!" Her voice excited like she's won a prize. 

Hana no longer clenching onto my shirt as I notice her hands are clenched. Her fingers red from her clenching so hard. 

"It's so funny how things ended up this way, isn't it? We were all just enjoying a threesome but you weren't into it as much as Hanzo and I were. Such a shame, you have to live a little." Angel nonchalantly says as I grow angry from her words and it's not even towards me. 

"You bitch!" Hana shouts loudly as I see her hand flying forward towards Angels face, my hand swiftly stopping her as I see a streak of blonde hair from the corner of my eye. A few wet drops land on my arm as I look over to see Jack tossing the alcohol in his cup at Hanzo and Angel. 

Hana and I widen our eyes at the shock from the events escalating quickly. 

"You're the prick Hana's told me so much about, aren't you?" Jack's voice full of hate as Hanzo wipes the alcohol off his face angrily. 

"What the fuck? Who invited you into this conversation. Where'd you even come from you ass?!" Hanzo angrily spits out as Angel cries at her wet clothes. Hana pulls my hand away from hers and takes the chance to slap Hanzo straight across his face. A red mark quickly appearing as Hanzo glares at her evilly.

"You fucking bitch!" Hanzo spits out as his saliva hits her face causing my insides to boil over. My aggressive attitude rising again as I push Hanzo away. Jack quickly goes behind Hanzo and grips onto him. 

"Take all your anger out Hana!" Jack shouts as a few eavesdroppers turn their heads towards us. The crowd completely drunk as they chant 'FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" 

Hana doesn't take a second thought as she angrily kicks him in the crotch. Angel flings herself on Hana but not quick enough as Hana grabs Angel by the hair. 

"LEAVE YOURSELF OUT OF THIS BEFORE I SMACK THAT PLASTIC FACE OFF." Hana angrily shouts as Angel quickly gives up. Hanzo tries to squirm out of Jack's arms but I take my chance to punch him in the eye. 

"G-Genji?" Hana's usual attitude snapping back as she looks at my angry expression. 

"How many times do you need to come back into my life and ruin it?" My voice dark as I stare at Hanzo. Hanzo doesn't say a word as he tries to kick Hana who's in front of her. I swiftly pull Hana away in time as Jack pins Hanzo to the wall roughly. 

"Take your girlfriend and yourself out of here before I throw a few punches in too." Jack growls at Hanzo as he releases him. Hanzo spits on the floor beside Jack and walks by him, hitting his shoulder against Jack as he picks up Angel from the floor. 

Jesse runs down the stairs and looks at the three of us in total confusion. 

"What the fuck did you three do while I was gone?!" 

The girl from earlier screams at the sight of Hanzo's black eye and the alcohol spills on the floor. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?! MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME IF THEY SEE THIS MESS! I TOLD YOU GUYS TO BE CAREFUL!! EVERYONE GET OUT UNLESS YOU'RE HELPING ME CLEAN UP!" She shrieks from the top of her voice as I take her up on that offer to leave. 

"Let's get out of here guys." I say to Jack and Hana as Jesse runs to my side. 

"Are you guys okay? What the fuck happened to Hanzo? Why is he even here anyway?" Jesse shoots question after question as I wrap my arm around Hana's waist as we exit out of the house. 

"Long story short, Hana, Jack, and I handled it." 

"Pfft, of course you did by the look of Hanzo's shitty face!" 

We all walk towards Lucio and I's car and suddenly realize Lucio isn't with us.

"Where's this idiot anyway?" Jesse asks as Hana runs her fingers through her curls.

"That idiot is probably still having sex." She groans as she walks over to his car and sits on the hood, her head hanging low.

"You two should go look for him." Jack suggests to Jesse and I. I glance over at Hana. "Don't worry, I'll talk to her." Jack reassures me as he gives me a squeeze on the shoulder. I hesitate leaving those two alone but I've grown enough trust in Jack to not hit on her like old times. The two are good friends after all. 

I nod my head as Jesse and I walk back towards the house.

"You trust him with her?" Jesse asks me as we enter the house again with less crowd. 

"Yeah...he helped us after all with Hanzo." I murmur as I recall the moment Jack tossed the alcohol on Hanzo. 

"Where is this idiot." Jesse grumbles as the remaining party goers are drunk and sleeping on the couch while some are still taking shots or getting high. 

"He has to be in one of these rooms." I say as Jesse and I walk into a hallway. We aimlessly open each door with no luck. 

"Only room left is the master bedroom." Jesse says as the two of us walk towards the door. "Brace yourself, we might see more than what we want." 

I chuckle at him. "I think you and I have seen nearly everything." Jesse smirks at my words as we open the door to find two naked girls on top of Lucio. One giving him a blow job while the other is being pleasured by Lucio's tongue as she hovers over his face. 

"Alright ladies, time to go." I snap my fingers as they look at me confused. 

"We need our friend back. Sorry to cut the fun short." Jesse adds in as we both hear Lucio groan.

"MAN. HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF PRIVACY?! LET A MAN LIVE OUT HIS DREAM!" Lucio shouts as I sigh and shake my head.

"Is your threesome more important than the fact Hanzo was here and Hana, Genji, and Jack had a fight with him?" Jesse shouts as Lucio pushes the girls off of him. 

"You said what?!" Lucio sits up quickly and looks at the two of us. 

"Put some clothes on first and lets get out of here." I cover my eyes as I shout to Lucio. A streak of red grows on his face as he tosses his clothes on. He fumbles on out with us. 

"Did Hanzo really show up?" He asks as he busily tries to zip his pants up. 

"Yeah man. I didn't get to see the whole thing but he was here." Jesse says as the three of us walk out of the house and towards Hana and Jack who're just sitting on Lucio's car hood. 

"Oh, you guys found him." Jack says with a smile as Lucio scoffs. 

"For someone who was in a fight with Hanzo, you seem to be fine." 

Jack shakes his head as he points at Hana and I. 

"Those two did majority of the physical damage. I only held him back and tossed alcohol on his face." 

Lucio looks at me and then at Hana who's avoiding all of our eyes. 

I walk over to Hana and wrap my arms around her, rubbing her back gently as I feel her press her face against my chest. 

"You've had a long day haven't you baby girl?" I whisper in her ear as she faintly nods her head. Jack catches the boys up on the details as I silently comfort Hana. I faintly hear her sobbing as I kiss her head. 

It must've brought her to shock to see those two together especially at a party scene. 

"I'm going to take her home guys." I whisper to them as they nod their heads.

"Make sure she gets some rest." Jack says as I smile at him.

"Thanks for watching her for me...and for doing what you did to Hanzo." 

Jack waves me off. "Don't sweat it. I did it for me too. I pretended his face was my ex girlfriend." The two of us chuckle and I tell them goodnight as I princess carry Hana to our car, struggling slightly to open the passenger door and placing her in her seat. 

I slide into my seat as I watch her buckle her belt. 

"Just close your eyes and I'll take you home." I whisper to her as I tuck a stray hair behind her ear. Hana silently nods as I smile at her. 

- - - -

I slowly pull into her driveway and turn off the car. I glance over to Hana's sleeping face as I gently unbuckle my belt and quietly walk around the car to open her door. I try to carefully unbuckle her belt but fail as she quietly groans. 

Her eyes slowly flutter open as I blush a soft pink, feeling embarrassed. 

"Hey love. We're here." I whisper to her as she rubs her eyes and sits up. She unbuckles the belt and I move to the side letting her step out. Hana reaches into her pocket to grab the house key and opens the door. She turns around to look at me and hesitates to say something. 

I lean down and kiss her soft lips, slowly pulling away and looking her in the eye.

"Try to get some rest." I whisper to her as she nods her head, her expression conflicted as I look at her. Her hand reaches for my own as she looks at the ground. 

"Can you spend the night? I don't want to be alone..." She weakly asks as I smile at her. I ruffle her hair. 

"Anything you need baby." 

A smile growing on her face as she looks at me. She hugs me close and pulls me inside as she locks the door behind her. The two of us silently walk up the stairs and into her bedroom as she tiredly throws herself on her bed. 

My heart beating as I realize that means I'll be sleeping in her bed. Hana looks up at me and gives a small smile.

"What are you doing standing there? I need cuddles." She whines out, her energy a bit better than earlier. I walk over to her and poke her tummy. 

"Scooch that butt over so I can lay down then." 

Hana inches back giving me room as I nervously lay beside her. My cheeks warm as I stroke her hair softly. I gaze at her long eyelashes, down to her pink lips. 

"I went a little crazy today, didn't I?" Hana whispers as I shake my head. 

"You went the right amount of crazy." I joke to her as she faintly giggles at me. I lean close to her face kissing her forehead as I feel her relax. Hana pulls me close as I feel my heart skip faster. Her head on my chest as I rest my chin on the top of her head while stroking her hair. 

"Thank you for everything Genji..." Hana whispers as I feel her words hit my heart. The hairs on my arms sticking up as Hana wraps me tighter in her arms. I pray she doesn't hear my heart beat but it's too late.

Hana looks up at me with concern. "Your heart is beating pretty fast, are you okay?" She asks. I hide my blushing face with my arm as she giggles at my shy expression. She pries my arm away to see my blushing cheeks. Her sweet giggle in my ear as she adjusts herself up to match her eyes to mine. 

Those honey brown eyes that I love staring in. Her hand nervously rests on my cheek as she strokes them. 

"I love you..." She whispers to me as I feel myself go head over heels in love. 

"I love you too..." My voice low as the two of us lean closer, our eyes closing as our lips touch. I don't know how long the two of us kissed but eventually the both of us were too tired to stay awake and fell asleep in each others arms. 

- - - - 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...