Garden of eden

By leafyworlds

Stephen was a mean looking man, he wasn't mean he just doesn't do well with speaking with anyone. Of course u... More

01.
Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08.
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

7.7K 244 13
By leafyworlds

Ariana's pov

I opened my eyes and groaned.  I was laying across the couch and rain was sleeping on the floor with a blanket.  I moved my head and felt something hard, I remembered stephen was here and I looked over and My head was on his lap. He was asleep, he had his hand tangled in my hair. I blushed and got up careful not to wake them up. Then I made my way to the shower and stripped just as I was taking off my bra I heard the door open.  My hands  instantly went to cover my bare butt. I looked behind me careful not to show my chest and there standing was Stephen my eyes grow big and I screamed "omg get out!!" He just slowly closed the door eyeing me up and down, chuckling to himself "what in the world?!!" I exclaimed to myself making sure the bathroom door was locked I then turned on the steaming hot water the bathroom warming up quickly, as I was about to step in I remembered I needed a towel. I slowly slid open the door only a bit so no one could see my body and I yelled loudly "I need a towel!!" As I said that rain came to the door a towel in hand and she winked at me...why did she wink at me??

Anyway I closed the door after thanking her making sure to lock it. I stepped into the shower closing the curtain, I grabbed my favorite peach body wash and washed my whole body with it I shaved my whole body then I began to wash my hair with my 'mixed chicks'  shampoo and conditioner.

Once I was finished I put on my body lotion that smelled really good and put on my clothes which consists of a white long sleeved shirt and some baggy camouflage pants and some combat boots

I opened the door and was hit with wave of  the smell of bacon. I seen rain and picked out some clothes for her to take a shower. after I handed her the clothes she skipped to the bathroom.

"You can take a shower here Stephen" I said shyly remembering what happened in the bathroom which wasn't anything he just kinda almost saw my ass...no biggie. He turned to me "Thanks  princess" He said smirking at me.

"I'm gonna clean up" I said picking up the covers and the mess from the night before.

After cleaning I made the table as Stephen was taking a shower I did rain's hair being careful not to hurt her.

When Stephen came out he had his pants on and no shirt,  I unintentionally stared and but my lip out of habit "you like what you see princess?" He asked smiling at me "whatever" I said rolling my eyes playfully. Rain giggled at the sight and sat at her spot by the table I sat down and Stephen made the plates then sat down himself...still without a shirt

"So what are you gonna do today Stephen?" Rain asked curiosity taking over

"I'm not sure but for lunch i'll stop by Ariana's work and visit you guys" he said finishing his plate and getting up to finish getting ready he brought a spare outfit here every time he spent the night just in case he had work which today he did have work I still didn't know  what he did for work but he will tell me when he's ready. After I was done and rain was done I grabbed our coats and rain gave Stephen a hug I grabbed my bag and my keys and Stephen blocked the door "what are you doing?" I asked raising my  eyebrow for effect

"Ummm you didn't even give me a hug you can't leave until you do" he said in a duh tone of voice. I giggled and gave him a hug then he moved out of the way letting us leave.

"Bye Stephen" rain and I said at the same time waving at him on our way out "bye princess" he said to me "bye babydoll" he said looking at rain.

When we got into the car I made sure Rain  was buckled then pulled out of the parking lot making my way to the cafe. When we got to the cafe I clocked in and began  my day I got Rain  a lemonade and made sure she was comfortable. I gave her my phone and she watched movies and played numerous games she had downloaded onto my phone.

(Time skip)

It was about 5:30 at the moment and I was just about to take my break when someone made their way through the door. I looked up only surprised to see Rains mother she had looked a lot better from the time I had first seen her. I put on a fake smile and politely asked her "what would you like today?"

"Hi I just need to talk with you..it's about Rain" she said in a sad tone.

I checked the clock and it read 5:35 so I was already supposed to be on break. I looked over to Rain and she had been too engulfed in her game she didn't notice her mother "um ok yea sure let me just notify my boss I'm going on break" I said making my way to the back of the coffee shop opening a old wooden door peaking inside to find my manager Pam sorting through papers "hey Pam I'm going on my lunch break" I said to her in which she kindly replied "ok have fun dear"
I closed the door and left her with whatever she had been doing she is a very nice woman.
Anyway I walked back to the front to see Rain's mother talking to her quietly Rain looked upset so I made my way over making sure her mother was being kind.

"Hey" I said to Rains mother

"Oh my name is  Anastasia and can we talk now?" She asked with a sad facial expression.

I smiled and guided her to a near by table where I could still see the dark haired little girl playing on my phone.

"So what's going on?" I asked becoming more curious.

"Um ok well thank you for taking Rain I'm trying to get my life together, but the court notified me that I couldn't have custody over Rain as my living situation is unfit for a child. I don't want her shipped away to a weird foster home and I think you have been doing an amazing job taking care of her and I deeply appreciate it. Now I was wondering if you could become her foster parent for the time being..until I find a job and a better living situation I might go back to school." She said breaking eye contact with me when she was embarrassed.

"I would be glad too. it gets lonely without her I understand take all the time you need" I said looking over to the little girl I adored her she was so bright for her age.

"Really??! Oh my goodness thank you!!" She said tears forming in her eyes "thank you so much I have the papers all you have to do is sign your name" she said taking white papers out of a bag I didn't notice she had with a pen.
Once I had finished reading over the papers I signed my name. At that point my break was nearing an end and I still haven't eaten anything. Anastasia had to leave right after but she hugged Rain just before she left.
"Is everything ok? My mommy never hugs me.." Rain said trailing off with a sad expression
"Everything is fine hun come here" I said opening my arms giving her a hug holding  her for a bit longer than needed. Just as I was about to let go I heard the jingle on the door go off, and I turned to see Stephen coming in with two bags in his hand "hey guys" he said handing me a bag with the name "princess" and Rain a bag named "babydoll" I giggled at the names and watched Rain open hers pulling out a doll that looked like her. She ran into his arms "thankyouthankyouthankYOU" she exclaimed mushing her words together I smiled at the sight then remembered I had mine.
I nervously opened the bag pulling out a necklace and matching earrings I grinned "Stephen why did you get me this it looks so expensive" I said looking at him wishing he didn't spend so much "oh hush princess put it on and let me see" he said stepping behind me as I lifted my messy curls so he could put the necklace on.

I pulled out a compact mirror out of my purse holding it up to my neck so I could look at it. I smiled as it shimmered

"Thank you Stephen" I said giving him a hug he was so cuddly I wanted to just stay like that forever,  but I pulled away which at first he didn't let go I laughed at that and eventually he let go.

(Time skip)

After Stephen coming and us talking for a bit he had to leave in which I didn't want him too and we had to pry Rain off of his leg preventing him from leaving. It was quite funny anyway it was nearing my time to close up the coffee shop I watched as the little girl danced around with ear buds in to some music in the store. I smiled as she eventually got dizzy and sat down. I looked at the clock reading 9 a'clock and clocked out grabbing Rain and my coats getting ready to head out I heard the door jingle go off in which I yelled "shops closed come tomorrow" rain yanked on my jacket making me look at her and what I saw was terrifying, there standing behind me where 3 buff men in black suits with guns in their hands. My first response was to get rain out of the way I told her to run into the back and lock herself in hoping they would leave her alone "h-how may I help you gentlemen?" I said swallowing the lump forming in my  throat. I had a bad feeling about these guys and I was praying my gut was wrong this time.

"We want you hun" the biggest guy in the bunch said to me he smiled evilly.

Cliff hanger ok guys should I make a updating schedule? Because I suck at keeping up with my updating so I'm going to really try but ye like, comment, share thanks also go follow my Instagrams (if you want to dm me or something) my main: @envyvx.la and my mafia aesthetic account @rottingpixiegirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 294 29
BAD BOY /MAFIA STORY Ares, the mafia prince of the most feared mafia in the world was the worst nightmare of anyone who crossed him. He is lethal, ru...
463K 17.5K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
86.7K 3.5K 29
Londyn has just finished up high school and isn't sure what she wants to do yet but has to get away from her parents. So she decides to go stay with...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.5K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...