If You | Jensoo

By Adeptarmy11

It's been exactly a week since Jennie started to notice the girl. The first time she saw her, the mysterious... More

Ch 1.
Ch 2.
Ch 3.
Ch 4.
Ch 5.
Ch 6.
Ch 7.
Ch 8.
Ch 9.
Ch 10.
Ch 11.
Ch 12.
Ch 13.
Ch 14.
Ch 16.
Ch 17.
Bonus: Seulrene
Ch 18.
Ch 19.
Ch 20.
Ch 21.
Ch 22.
Ch 23.
Q & A ft. My face
Ch 24.
Ch 25.
Ch 26.
Ch 27.
Ch 28.
Ch 29.
Ch 30.
Ch 31.
Ch 32.
Ch 33. The Last.
Ch 34. Night Changes.
Ch 35. Officially Missing You
Ch 36. Happy.
Ch 37. You & I.
Ch 38. Until The End.
Ch 39. They Need You.
Ch 40. Baby Don't Cry.
Ch 41. The End?
Epilouge

Ch 15.

13.9K 474 149
By Adeptarmy11

•Jisoo•

"Are they asleep?"

"They look so cute."

Jisoo can hear Chaeyoung and Lisa whisper and giggle in her half asleep phase. The click of the camera shutter made her open her eyes.

"No paparazzi please." She mumbles closing her eyes again.

"Ahh Unnie, But look how cute you guys look." Lisa smiles holding her phone in Jisoo's face.

"I'm going to lock you up in veranda." Jisoo says throwing the couch pillow at her.

Lisa laughs and dodges it.

"Yah Lalisa, lets leave them be for now." Rosé says pulling her away.

Once they're gone Jisoo looks back down at the girl in her arms to see that she's already awake.

"Good morning." Jisoo smiles bringing her hand up to her cheek.

"Good morning." Jennie smiles back, before she's closing her eyes again and snuggling back into her chest.

"Jennie yah, wake up." Jisoo smiles.

"Aniyaa." Jennie whines.

"You leave me no choice then." Jisoo says before tickling her.

"JISOO!" Jennie shouts as she starts to laugh hysterically. She pushes Jisoo making her fall off the couch with a thump.

"Ahhh, jinjja!" Jisoo groans from her spot in the ground.

"Oh! Are you okay?" Jennie asks looking at the ground.

Jisoo opens her eyes and glares at her. "You better start running." She says before sitting up.

Jennie shouts and jumps off the couch as Jisoo starts to chase after her.

"Jisoo no!" Jennie shouts as Jisoo gets closer.

She laughs and gets a hold of her wrapping her arms around her so that Jennie's arms are trapped between hers.

"Free yourself without hurting me." Jisoo says holding Jennie against her.

"Without hurting you?" Jennie asks looking behind her.

"Yes. That's the most important part." Jisoo nods.

"Like this?" Jennie asks bringing one hand to tickle her side.

"Hey! No, stop it." Jisoo laughs tightening her hold.

"How about like this."

"Hajima!" Jisoo laughs wiggling with Jennie still trapped in her arms. Her hold loosens allowing Jennie to pin her onto the carpet of the living room.

"Did I win?"

Jisoo grabs one of her legs making her lose her balance, before grabbing her waist and pinning her to the ground.

Jennie lets out heavy sigh as Jisoo leans over her. Her warm breath hitting her lips.

"No." Jisoo whispers.

"Huh?"

"I win." Jisoo says before leaning down to press her lips onto Jennie's.

Jennie's hand moves up to her neck and pulls her in deeper. Jisoo hums as Jennie's tongue enters her mouth. She feels Jennie sigh as she pulls away, her breathing heavier than normal.

"Aish! You're driving me crazy." Jisoo smiles hiding her face in Jennie's neck.

•••

"Jisoo!"

Jisoo turns around to see Kim Taehyung jogging towards her.

"Taehyung." She bows greeting him.

"Hi, how are you?" Taehyung says catching up to her.

"I'm good. Can I help you with something?" Jisoo asks.

"Ah no. I just wanted to see how you're doing. Look, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry?" Jisoo says as she stops walking to face him.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about getting you hurt. I didn't mean to." He says.

"It's not a problem Taehyung. I did it for Jennie." She says before walking away.

"She really likes you, you know." Taehyung says stopping her in her tracks. "Just don't hurt her." He says before walking away.

Jisoo let out a sigh and continued walking to her class.

•••

"Your assignment will be worth 15% of your mark, make sure to work hard. I'll see you guys next week." He professor says as the class packed up to leave.

Once she was in the hall she pulled out her phone and called Jennie.

"Hello?" Jennie answers.

Jisoo smiles hearing her voice, "Jennie yah?"

"Yes Jisoo?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"No. I just got back from a walk with Kuma. Why?"

"Let's go on a picnic." Jisoo says,"I'll be there in an hour Okay?"

"Okay." Jennie says and Jisoo can tell by the tone of her voice she's smiling.

"I'll see you soon." Jisoo says.

"I'll be waiting." Jennie says before hanging up.

•••

"Wow the weather is nice too." Jisoo says to herself, as she looks up at the sky.

The sound of footsteps break her out of her trance and she turns to face Jennie.

A bright smile takes over her face as she loses her breath at the sight of her.

Jennie had her hair down, slightly wavy, and she was wearing a yellow off the shoulder shirt.  She was smiling shyly as she held a picnic basket in her hands.

Jisoo covers her smile with her hand, looking away in a giddy manner as Jennie approaches her. 

She grabs the basket from Jennie and smiles brightly at her.

"Shall we go?" Jennie smiles at her.

"Huh?" Jisoo says snapping out of her trance,"oh okay. Let's go." She sucks her lips into her mouth to stop herself from smiling as they walk towards her car.

•••

The were laying on a blanket on the sand of the beach. Jisoo's head resting in Jennie's lap. Her eyes were closed but she noticed a shadow casted over her eyes.

She flutters her eyes open and notices that Jennie was holding her hand up to cover her eyes from the sun.

"Ahh, I need photosynthesis right now. I need sunlight." Jisoo smiles. She grabs Jennie's hand and places it in hers instead. "Your arm would hurt." She says closing her eyes.

Jennie smiles and leans down to kiss her forehead. Jisoo smiles and sits up to kiss her on the lips instead.

Jisoo grabs her bag next to them and pulls out two comic books, tossing one to Jennie.

"Comic books?" Jennie asks as she lays down next to Jisoo.

"Read it." Jisoo nods.

"I don't like comic books." Jennie pouts making Jisoo look at her likes she's crazy.

"Really?" She asks making Jennie nod. "Just try. This ones funny."

They lie side by side on their tummy as they read together.

•••

Jisoo wipes her tears away as she turns the page. Jennie was laughing and giggling at the comic she was reading. She covered her eyes and turned her face away.

Jennie gasps and looks at her, "oh. What are you doing? Are you crying?" Jennie says leaning in closely, "Ahh are you crying while reading a comic book?" Jennie teases.

"I didn't." Jisoo says shaking her head.

"It's only a comic book." Jennie laughs. "Read this one, it's funny." She says switching there books.

Jisoo opens the book but instead watches Jennie pouts while reading the sad comic.

"Awe." Jennie pouts. "I don't like this one." She says putting it down. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." Jisoo nods.

Jennie pulls out a bunch of food from her basket, setting out in front of Jisoo as she sits up.

"Ta-da!" Jennie says opening a container.

Jisoo gasps dramatically, covering her mouth.

"Ahh I put so much effort into this." Jennie pouts looking down at the food.

"Wai? What's wrong?" Jisoo asks looking at it.

"Look at this." Jennie pouts pointing to the fried rice to see a few peas in disarray, in a somewhat heart shape.

"Is that supposed to be a heart?" Jisoo laughs looking at her.

"Yeah." Jennie smiles shyly as she tries to fix it.

"I'll fix it for you." Jisoo smiles picking up Her chopsticks. "I'm good at this, I'm an expert at hearts." She says making Jennie laugh. "Here. Done! Let's eat!"

"Say ah!" Jennie smiles holding up a piece of food.

Jisoo smiles shyly, looking around to make sure there are no witnesses before accepting it.

"Is it good?" Jennie asks and Jisoo gives her a thumbs up walked she chews.

"Mmm you're really good at cooking." Jisoo says swallowing her food. "It's so good." She says before holding up some to Jennie.

Jennie accepts it making Jisoo smile brightly.

"Oh there's a fish bone." Jisoo says as she takes another bite.

"Enjoy it." Jennie smiles.

Jisoo throws it at her with a smile as they enjoy their meal together.

•Jennie•

Jennie smiled as she watched the waves retreat to the ocean as she stood bare feet in the sand. She giggled as she stepped away from the water so that it wouldn't get on her feet.

"Hold on!" Jisoo says catching Jennie's attention. She noticed Jisoo has a stick in her hand as she walked further down the beach.

She watched curiously as Jisoo put the stick in the sand and drew half a heart, stopping at the bottom before facing her.

"Jennie yah!" Jisoo says tossing the stick away. "I'm going to stand right here...do you want to come to me?"

Jennie walked towards her picking a stick up on the way. Jisoo watched her as she walked to the top of the heart and did her best to draw the second half, ending it right in front of Jisoo.

She stared at the older girl, taking a step closer in the damp sand. Jisoo brought her hand up to her cheek as she stared into her eyes.

She closes them as Jisoo leaned in slowly, pressing her lips lightly against hers. They stood there unmoving as Jennie moved her lips slowly against hers. Jisoo pulled away a little only to kiss her again.

•••

"Wait here for a second." Jisoo says as she gets out of her car.  

It was dark out now and Jisoo was dropping her off at home. They had spent a majority of their day at the beach just being with each other.

Jennie watched as Jisoo got out of the car to open the door for her dramatically.

She smiles and steps out. "Thank you." She says before turning to face her. "I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too." Jisoo smiles.

"I'll see you later." Jennie says as she stands there waiting for Jisoo to leave.

"You go first." Jisoo says nodding to the entrance.

"You leave first." Jennie whines.

"Go in."

"Aish jinjja," Jennie smiles looking down at her feet shyly. "I'll go in when you get in the car."

"I'll get in the car when I see you go in." Jisoo smiles taking a step closer.

Jennie smiles in return. "Okay. I'll see you soon." She says before turning around.

"Jennie yah." Jisoo says making her turn back around. Jennie watches as Jisoo takes a step closer leaning in closely.

They stand there as Jisoo's eyes search her face.

"Sometimes I want to see you so badly..." Jisoo says quietly. "But I can't remember your face when I close my eyes. I get so sad when that happens....let me look at you like this a little longer."

Jennie smiles shyly as Jisoo takes in ever detail of her face down to her last blemish. Jisoo smiles softly, "thank you...for appearing in my life."

Jisoo cups her cheek and gives it a soft kiss. "You should really go now." She smiles.

"Okay. See you Jisoo."

She smiles when she hears Jisoo sigh as she walks away, "I miss her already."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 536 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
403K 16.3K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.
268K 7.2K 23
Jennie smacks into someone in the hall, knocking their books onto the floor. Who knew that the same girl would become her whole world within a few sh...
244K 10.4K 27
Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each has been hiding a secret from the other:...