The Best Mistake | A Draco Ma...

بواسطة sab_stories

After the events of the recent wizarding war, Serena Collins had one goal in mind coming back for her final y... المزيد

Prologue
01 - The Meeting
02 - The Deal
03 - The Origins
04 - The Escape
05 - The Patronus
06 - The Reason
07 - The Aftermath
08 - The Glare
09 - The Box
10 - The Burn Out
11 - The Advice
12 - The Glow
13 - The Chill
14 - The Moonlight
15 - The Reply
16 - The Visit
17 - The Past
18 - The Dinner
19 - The Prince of Slytherin
20 - The Platinum Trio
21 - The Letter
23 - The Common Room
24 - The Three Broomsticks
25 - The Ticket
26 - The Dilemma
27 - The Question
28 - The Valentine's Date
29 - The Miscommunication
30 - The Dinner Party
31 - The Field
32 - The Rumour
33 - The Truth
34 - The Plan
35 - The Dress
36 - The Broken
37 - The Talk
38 - The Time
39 - The Trial
40 - The Malfoy Manor
41 - The Family Meeting
42 - The Best Mistake
Acknowledgement

22 - The Confrontation

1.2K 35 11
بواسطة sab_stories

Serena stood up and hugged Draco and she felt him bury his face in her neck. "You sound sexy when you curse" She teased and she felt him smile. She didn't like seeing him frown so much. She let go of the hug and she looked at him in the eye. "Don't worry, you'll figure it out. I know you will. After all, you are the Draco Malfoy" she smiled at him.

Draco smiled back at her, "Indeed I am"

Draco brushed Serena's hair behind her ears. He gazed at her lips and Serena licked it in anticipation. He smiled at her unconscious gesture but glad that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. So he slowly leaned in and kissed her.

Draco could feel all the negative emotions in him drain away with each kiss. He didn't know how much he needed her. How foolish of him to lock himself in his room when his remedy was out here all along.

Their kisses were needy and passionate. They kissed each other like they haven't seen each other in years rather than just two days.

His hands were everywhere and so was hers, and then he felt her leg wrap around his waist which sparked a fire within him. He leaned in even closer than he possibly could, their bodies pressed against one another.

A little moan escaped Serena's lips when he kissed her jawline. Damn it, he wanted to just do it here and now! But he knew better so with all his might he let go of her and moved one step away.

"What's wrong?" She asked, panting.

"Noth--" when Draco looked up he was left speechless. Serena's eyes were bigger than ever, mimicking the full moon outside, her robes have fallen off her shoulders, her green and silver tie a mess, her hair dishevelled and her lips were looking fuller and glistening which made her even more tempting.

"Merlin, give me strength," He said as he lowered his head placing both of his hands on his knees.

"Draco, are you alright?" She asked completely oblivious to Draco's current state.

"Fix yourself up, your robes, your hair" he was barely speaking. He tried to control his emotions, and well, something else that was getting a 'rise'.

"What?"

"Now!" He ordered.

"Seriously what is wrong with you? Are you always this bipolar?" She asked while fixing herself up. She had to admit how she didn't expect her to look like this after the kiss. "I didn't know you were such a neat freak" she added.

"It's not that. You're looking very tempting and I don't think the astronomy tower is the best place to do it, especially if it's going to be our first time" He said, standing up finally in control of himself. He was also glad he did, as he saw the expression on Serena's face. It was the reddest face he's ever seen on her, or on anyone else really.

Serena suddenly slapped his arm. "OW!" Draco winced

Serena crossed her arms feeling no sympathy for him. "Must you be so blunt?!"

"Of course! You should be grateful I'm this honest" he smirked and then asked, "Why, are you embarrassed?"

Serena just glared at him. Her face now was a mix of anger and embarrassment, he could practically see steam coming out of her ears.

"I'm not embarrassed! Just caught off guard! I never expected you to just casually say things like that" Serena defended herself.

"Yes of course" He replied sarcastically.

"I'll get you for this Malfoy, mark my words!" Serena threatened.

"I'll be waiting," Draco said arrogantly.

Serena rubbed her temples. "This isn't how I expected this night to end"

"Why? How did you expect it to end?" Draco smirked, clearly teasing her more.

Serena clearly had enough she looked up at him smiling very seductively. She moved closer to him and grabbed his robes. She slid her hands down and pulled him to her and she whispered, the side of her mouth barely touching his ear which sent shivers through Draco's spine. "Well, to be honest, I thought you would have the guts to go all the way"

Draco instantly leaned back. To say he was surprised with what Serena has just said was an understatement. "Are you serious?!" He asked completely baffled.

Serena shrugged. "With the things going earlier, I didn't expect you to suddenly stop. You did have a reputation about things like this as you so proudly brag about"

"Yes but it's different with you. You're my girlfriend not just some random shag" He admitted.

"That's sweet but, I am feeling quite daring today. What do you say Draco? Do you want to be a little risky tonight?" She stepped closer again and looked at him with tempting, seductive eyes as she bit her lip. She took Draco's robe and slid it down while her other hand played with his hair that was at his nape.

Draco was completely still as he watched what was unfolding before him. Gone was the flustered, red-faced girl. What was in front of him was a total vixen, a minx, a siren. And he was totally hypnotized by her but at the same time completely baffled.

Serena kissed him, a slow seductive kiss which sent him to a frenzy. He thought about what he said earlier but if she wanted it, who was he to deny her? But when he lifted his arms about to grab her hips. She quickly pulled away and walked away from him.

He stood there lost and confused as he watched her disappear down the stairs and then he heard her say, "I told you I'll get you!"

Draco had to lean against the wall as he felt his knees weak. No girl has ever done that to him before! But then again Serena was no ordinary girl. He felt a bit angry at her for leading him on. As a male, it was completely hard for him to get over a scene like that. He wouldn't know what to do when he sees her again, he was completely frustrated and to be honest, very much aroused. He sighed and stood straight. It was going to be difficult to be around her in the next few days.

---------------------------------------------

"What is wrong with you?" Blaise asked Draco

"What do you mean?" Draco asked. They were in their Arithmetic class, the class they didn't share with her.

"Well earlier in breakfast, you didn't say anything to Serena, can't even look at her in the eye and then you suddenly bailed. I would think you two fought but then Serena laughed when you left. All she said was something about sweet revenge"

"I'm going to get her for this" Draco threatened in a low voice.

"What happened?" Blaise asked again.

Draco could not, and would not ever tell Blaise what happened last night. Just the thought of last night, the thought of Serena's lips against his ears....

"Are you blushing?! Merlin, I've never seen you blush before!" Blaise said.

Draco dropped his fist forcefully on the table. "I'm not! I'm frustrated! So shut up!"

"Maybe you would be the one to please keep quiet Mr. Malfoy as we are in the middle of a class" the Professor scolded him which in reply, he just sneered like he used to before. He was already feeling bad and the humiliation he got just made it worst.

When classes ended Draco immediately stood up and left. He was already a few steps from the classroom when he heard a familiar voice call him.

He seriously was not in the mood but still, he turned around. "What do you want?" He asked in that famous arrogant Draco Malfoy voice he loved to use at people who weren't worth his time.

Tristan moved closer to Draco so no one else would hear their conversation. "Did Serena tell you about our little talk last time?" He asked with a challenging voice.

Draco smirked "Of course she did. And you should thank her because if it wasn't for her you wouldn't be standing here all good and well"

Tristan's face turned dark. His 'pretty-boy' face was gone. "I meant what I said. And I think it's better for all of us if you stay away from her"

Draco snorted. "Are you fucking stupid or something Dormatt? I'm the one who's dating her, not you. How dare you even tell me that!"

"Serena may think you've changed but I highly doubt it. You're the same death eater who betrayed us all. You betrayed a whole school! It's only a matter of time when you betray her too"

Draco had enough. He took Tristan's robes and pushed him hard against the wall. He gripped his robes so tight his knuckles went white. "Talk to me like that again and I swear I will make you wish you didn't survive a war. Also, this is your final warning Dormatt. STAY. AWAY. FROM SERENA"

"What is going on in here?!" Professor Flitwick hurried as he saw the two students. Draco looked like he was about to kill Tristan then and there. "Mr. Malfoy, let go of Mr. Dormatt this instant!"

Draco heard the professor and let go of Tristan. "Mr. Malfoy will you please explain to me why you were practically choking Mr. Dormatt here? And you Mr. Dormatt, this is the first time I've seen you in a situation like this in the seven years you've been here"

The two boys just looked down and didn't answer. Professor Flitwick sighed, "very well then, you two follow me"

They followed him silently to what they assumed is the headmistress' office. Draco's day, no-week was just going downhill. From his father's trial to Serena making him sexually frustrated, To waking up in the wrong side of the bed earlier, and then Blaise had to be so nosy that he was humiliated in class, and then this stupid Gryffindork just had to put the icing on the cake!

But Draco thought wrong, it wasn't the icing on the cake, not yet. Because he then heard her voice.

"Good morning Professor Flitwick, uh, what's going on here?" Serena asked.

"These two got into some trouble. I'm taking them to Professor McGonagall"

"Oh" was all Serena said. She looked at Draco worried, and then she looked at Tristan confused. She looked back at Draco again as if sending him a mental message of 'oh Draco, what did you do?'

And somehow Draco kind of understood her. They continued walking ahead without them saying anything to each other. When they were a bit far from her Tristan walked close to him and whispered, "see that look of disappointment in her face? That's the look you'll always be seeing. It's inevitable Malfoy. And when she's finally done with you, she'll crawl back to me and ask a real man take care of her"

Draco felt a nerve in his forehead throb and his hands were clenched into fists again. This arsehole is asking for it! Draco wanted to curse at the fool but he knew Serena was watching and he knew he will be in more trouble if he let his words get to him so he tried his best to ignore it but then he added, "and then I'll show her and make her feel what a real man is..." and that was it.

Serena was surprised to see Draco and Tristan following Professor Flitwick silently as they head for the headmistress' office. She didn't know how much trouble they got into and she hoped it wouldn't cause Draco to be suspended. She watched from behind as they continued to walk silently but then saw Tristan nearing Draco and whispered something to his ear. She prayed that Draco wouldn't give in to him, and she felt a small relief when he didn't react after Tristan talked to him but then Tristan looked back at her and flashed a wicked smile and whispered something again to Draco, and that's when all hell broke loose.

Serena saw Draco went straight for Tristan, hurling him to the floor. When she saw both fighting she immediately ran towards them. Both were throwing punches at each other's faces and Professor looked stunned and lost for a minute as he was just looking at them.

"Professor we have to do something!" Serena screamed as she ran closer to where they were. She saw that some students were already taking notice of what was happening and were approaching them.

"Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Dormatt enough!" The professor scolded, he really couldn't go near them since he might get hurt doing so, giving his size compared to the two tall wizards. So he took his wand and chanted, "Petrificus Totalus!"

The two wizards froze instantly, with Draco about to throw a punch and Tristan grabbing onto Draco's collar.

"Now, I will release you two but when I do I want you two to take 3 steps away from each other and follow me peacefully to the office. If you even look at each other, I will have to petrify you again and levitate you towards the office. Now you wouldn't want that kind of embarrassment do you?" The professor then released both of them. They furiously glared at one another for the last time and did what the Professor said. Draco took one last look at Serena and then walked away.

Serena felt worried and nervous. The way Draco looked at her, it was a mix of anger and regret, a look that she felt as if he blamed her. Did he? She knew Draco and Tristan didn't like each other, but surely they didn't fight because of her?! Those only happened in pathetic romance movies or novels! It was something more she was sure of it. But still, something felt off.

"What did you do?" She heard a voice from behind. When she turned around it was Dmitria, Tristan's gorgeous friend approaching her.

"Excuse me?!" Serena asked.

"Tristan and Draco Malfoy never even spoke to one another for seven years and now they fought and are in trouble! You're the only one who's connected with the two so it was your fault!" Dimitria accused.

Serena was taken aback. She didn't like the thought if Draco did blame her but if this girl thinks she can just blame her like this she is making a complete mistake!

"How dare you accuse me?! I have no part in this! When I got here they were already with Professor Flitwick!"

Dmitria didn't expect Serena to answer her that way. People were usually intimidated by her. "I warned Tristan not to associate himself with people like you!

"People like me?!"

"Yes. You despicable Slytherins! Your house should have been banished along with your Dark Lord! You don't belong here!"

Serena felt furious. "You better watch your mouth Levinne. You think you know all about us Slytherins? Well, then you must know that Slytherins are the last people you want to mess with. Don't make me give you a ticket" Serena threatened in a low voice.

Dimitria stepped back and swallowed a lump in her throat. She pretended to laugh it off. "A ticket? What in bloody hell are you talking about?" Dimitria huffed "I have no idea what he saw in you. You're not even worth it" Dmitria tried to sound equally as threatening as Serena but didn't even come close.

Serena just continued to smile at her, but the smile was menacing and for Dimitria it was eerily disturbing. Serena looked like she was mentally cursing her. Was she? Dmitria didn't feel comfortable anymore so she turned around and left but before she could disappear into the corner Serena whispered to herself "ticket served"

Later that night, after Serena told Blaise everything that had happened, including her confrontation with Dimitria, they decided to wait for Draco in the common room. It was already 8 in the evening and they were worried if he got into bigger trouble than they expected.

"I told you that door matt was no good" Blaise hissed.

"Yes Blaise, you and Draco have told me that for a thousand times already. I'm sorry I was so stubborn" Serena added a bit of sarcasm in her apology.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like I was blaming you, Serena. It's just Draco worked so hard to clear himself off of trouble since he's probationary. It would be a shame if he gets expelled because of this"

"Probationary? What are you talking about?" Serena asked, surprised.

"Actually, those who fought with Voldemort and then turned over a new leaf are all under probation here at Hogwarts, but most especially Draco since he was an official death eater. One wrong move and he could be expelled"

"But... That's not fair if he does! We're almost taking our final exam... We're almost graduating! He can't get expelled!"

"Let's hope not" replied Blaise.

Serena felt anxious and frantic. She can't help but feel guilty and blame herself if ever Draco does get expelled. She wouldn't allow it to happen, she would talk to Professor McGonagall and tell her about a misunderstanding, she would....

"Serena, it's okay. I can see you panicking inside. Let's hope for the best and not the worst alright?" Blaise placed his hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Serena looked at him, worry still in her eyes, but she nodded and leaned in closer to Blaise for some comfort.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

81K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
Redemption. بواسطة Rey

قصص الهواة

9.3K 237 35
The war is over. This is a time for new beginnings. This is the time for redemption. When Draco Malfoy receives his letter, he knows he has to go bac...
457 4 10
"The thing you need to understand about Draco Malfoy, is that he was fighting his own war, and he was very good at losing." ** What happens when a Ha...
214K 6.8K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...