Sophia's letter to Amy

De kateECgiada

In the last chapter of Saving Amy, Amy had a letter from Sophia after winning her award. This is what the let... Mais

Sophia's letter to Amy.

18 2 0
De kateECgiada

Dear Mummy,

I'm so proud of you Mummy! For winning the award :D Nicky told me you won before we went in but I'll still be excited when they say your name!

I know you think you haven't been a good mummy but you're the best mummy in the whole world. I would never want anyone else but you. I'm so proud to be your daughter. And you're okay now mummy, so we can live together forever.

I'm so happy I look like you and talk like you and have your personality like Grandad says I do. I love Daddy but I want to be like you. Thank you for giving me your ability to sing. You're the best singer in the whole world. And the best mummy. I love you.

Love from,
your Sophia xxxxxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
668K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...