my bestfriend's sister ...WHA...

By insperation149

Ellington has a sister ? yep . Alyssa Ratliff moves to California with her brother for the first time in fore... More

my bestfriend's sister ...WHAT ! ( r5 fanfic )
and the tension rises
danny ? !!!
what just happened
the hidden lynch
rikers move
wha - HELLO!
meeting the girlfriends
night at the lynches
the phone call
beach day
ready for lift off
legacy lives
sequal?
i just wanted to say...
sequel challenge
its posted

heather

686 19 2
By insperation149

heather's pov

" heather lock up for me kay i gotta  rush home to my brother his head got stuck in the swing set again " my bff martha that works at the ice cream shop with me ordered  . " how did ricky get his head stuck in -" ....." only the lord knows " she interrupts. " gotcha ok i will " i nod.  " thanks heaths " she hands me the keys and walks out . no problemo. i wipe down the counters. count the money and put it in the safe.  wipe.down the machines.  fill the straws. and make sure the freezer is on. then i admire my work and walk out of the shop. as i walk to my car a large force knocks.me over.  " i am soo sorry i was just looking for - heather? " it was riker.  " riker " i ask. he pulls.me off the ground.  " hey " he speaks out. " hello there " i say  awkwardly.  " i was actually  here to see you " he tells me . " really what for " i ask confused.  i mean why would a celebrity want to see a girl that works at a ice cream shop? " well the girl i was with ...alyssa... she told me we are age diffrents so we can't  date then i got home sad and someone mentioned  that she wasn't  the right girl and then the only person that popped into my mind was you so........ i was wondering if you would like to hang out next Saturday.  " he blurts out at once.  " im sorry riker you seem like a nice guy but i have a boyfriend." i frown.  DO DO DO DO DO( bird whistle text alert) 

jake<3

babe im breaking  up with you.  i found this hot blonde at the movies and her name is samantha.  she works there.  hottest girl alive.  srry but have fun finding someone who cares about you

" hey whats wrong " rikers voice broke through.  i realized i was crying.  " looks like im single  again " i sigh as tears flew rapidly down my cherry cheeks. riker took the phone from me and read the text. " wow looks like you dated a man whor -" i covered  his.mouth. " yes obviously  i did  but you  dont havs to say it. " i say wiping my tears. " im sorry heather.  maybe we should hang out another time " he frowns. " No!  i will habg out with you on Saturday. me and Jake were gonna go on a date but that's  obviously  not happening  now "i sigh . " EPPPPPPPP!!!!!  OMG REALLY?!!!!!? riker squeals  . then he realized what he just did and cleared his throat. " i mean cool pick you  up at 7 " he says then starts to walk away.  "HEY RIKER ARE YOU GONNA CALL ME!!! " i shout cause he was halfway across the parking lot.  "YEA WHY? "he asks.  " DON'T  YA NEED MY NUMBER YO DO THAT? 'i ask him.  he goes pale and starts running back to me. it reminded me of the song ' baby come back ' from the broom and.mop commercial.  he finally reached  me again and out of breath. " are you okay " i giggled  .  " yea ( breathe  breathe)  just give me a ( breathe breathe)  just me give a ( breathe breathe)  give - give me a sec ( breathe)  " he gasps.  i laugh at this. " what's ( gasp )  sso funny " he asks regaining  his  breath.  " you " i laugh. " glad you think my dying is halarious " he shakes his head.  " so what was i here for again " he asks.  " my number " i answer smiling. " oh yea.  right okay " i write my number on his  arm.  this time riker walks away.  " riker? " i ask jim again.  " yea " he questions  . " are you gonna give me your number " i ask.  he stands still for a minute facing away from me.  then slowly walks backwards back to me.  he writes his number on my hand. ," good now i won't  think your a phyco killer wants to date me " i sigh happily.  riker just looks at me weird.  " what it's  happened  before, " i say startled  at his weird yet cute look. " well thats nice " he says in a ' i didn't  want yo know that but cool ' tone.  "well " i retort in a ' this is what you got yourself into when you asked me out ' tone.  "bye see ya Saturday " riker waves  and walks away.  first delete jake's number.

contacts starting with j

jacob

jack

jake<3

jereomy

jude

june

-----

jake<3

-------

are you sure you want to delete this contact

yes     no

------

this contact has been deleted

next add riker

+contact

----

name: riker <3

number **********

email:***************

birthday : nov.8

notes :

ringtone :

description:

-------

would  you like  to add riker<3 to your  contacts

yes    no

----- riker<3 has been added to your contacts!

and last but not least ask martha how ricky is

me

how is ricky

marthabff4evs

he's  fine got him un stuck so he can annoy us again

me

should hav left him in the swing

marthabff4evs

ikr

me

hows life

marthabff4evs

gotz to goz. bye heaths!! :) :( :) -_-

me

WAIT! before you go!  jake broke up with me and THE RIKER LYNCH asked me out next Saturday!!!!!

i waited. and waited and waited and waited ..............

°°°°°°°°°

@@@@@

$$$$$$$

********

######

------------

∞∞∞∞∞∞

√√√√√√√√

~~~~~~~~~

&&&&&&&

×××××××××

+++++++++

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

πππππππππ

{{{{}}}}}}{{{{}}}

______________

££££££££££

€€€€€€€€€€

||||||||||

••••••••••••••

[[[[]]]][[[]]][[[]]]

™™™™™™™™

-©©©©©©©

®®®®®®®

^^^^<<<>>>

marthabff4evs

no way! your lying!  neva lie about r5 chicka nev-a

took you long enough pfft!

me

im not lying chicka.  not about any of this.

marthabff4evs

gurlllllllllllllllllllllllllll

me

gurrllllllllllll

marthabff4evs

CONGRATS SISTA

me

thnx

marthabff4evs

awdchjlnvfdsscbkpycnlrwsgjn  POOP!  I EAT POOP AND LIKE IT AADFHKLHRCVJLJGFBKKVDERGBJLLHTGH ruolvdawtihgdwqgbbooddg

me

????????

marthabff4evs

srry that was ricky.  always taking my phone.  he found out my password again

me

how??!

marthabff4evs

he saw my reminder of my pass i wrote down and stuffed in my drawer

me

tip... DON'T  WRITE IT DOWN !'!

marthabff4evs

how do i remember  then

me

do a pass thats easy for you and not for anyone  else HINT.. UNICORNS  IS NOT A GOOD PASSWORD

marthabff4evs

then what do you suggest

me

like grad year or something

marthabff4evs

kk thnx gtg bye!!

me

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 0 8
Hello my Name is Riker lynch, after my return of touring with my family was not so good as much for my love life. I loved my brother girlfriend calle...
56.3K 2K 43
Rydel Mary Lynch. The only girl in the band R5, along with three of her brothers and their best friend. The girl with 4 brothers. The girl whos never...
10.1K 296 72
Ashley and Catherine move back to Cali and end up next to their former boyfriends: members of R5. Will romances continue? Or will new ones come abou...
86.1K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...