Grim Eye ( Overlord x Male!Re...

By Psajchol

You're an Occultist Sorcerer who was playing along with Ainz from the very first time. You two were best frie... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - New Problems
Harem List
Chapter 3 - Catfight
Chapter 4 - Three Days Passed

Chapter 1 - End and Beginning

20.3K 263 296
By Psajchol

Asking if you want Albedo is as much as asking hungry person if they want food...

( Reader P.o.V )

Great Tomb of Nazarick

Throne room

Momonga was looking throught the settings of Albedo while I decided to look around for the last time. Albedo stood on the other side of Momonga's throne while I glanced at her. Naturally, Tabula made her a beauty with shiny yellow eyes, black her flowing down her slender figure, pair of horns on top of her head and pair of black wings on her waist. All of her dark attributes additionaly highlighted by her pure white dress...

I sigh, if I were to meet a women like her in real world I'd probably turned red and didn't even talk to her. Even if we somehow got closer to one another I'd probably had problems with even trusting a person like her, let alone becoming something more than friends... She'd so much better than me so she wouldn't have any problem with leaving me behind...

I sigh to myself and started to look around the throne room. A set of large chandeliers was hanging across the throne room lighting it up. Large collumns supporting the ceiling that was basking in the darkness, outside of the light. And banners... On each collumn a banner belonging to one of the members of the guild. I even knew some of the from real life...

I just heard Momonga talking to himself and chuckling a bit while glancing at me. I shrugged it off and stare into the guild throne room for the very last time... I glanced down at our guardians below and smiled to myself. Too bad they're only NPCs, I actually acted towards them as humans to kind of fill in the void...

Momonga : Done, good thing that I had the staff. Well, I'll have to crash after server shut down, I have to get up at 4 A.M.

(Y/N) : Yeah, me too. I have to get to my part-time job on time...

Momonga : Hey, (Y/N). I enjoyed playing with you the entire time!

(Y/N) : Maybe there will part two or this game.

Momonga : That would be nice.

I looked forward seeing the time. 23:59:47. Well this game was awesome, I hope that we will find something to replace it. When the clock strike midnight I closed my eyes and sigh. End of the game, huh? Once I opened my eyes I saw that I'm still standing near the throne and Momonga glanced at me...

Momonga : Do you think they pull back the plan of shutting it down for later?

(Y/N) : I don't know...

He tried to pull up the menu but nothing happened and glanced at me. I tried to pull up the menu but it didn't work for me too... I started getting worried about what's going on, until...

Albedo : Is something the matter Lord Momonga?

Albedo asked and... stood up on her own? She is an NPC, she shouldn't be able to do anything without the command... She walked over the throne to my side and she leaned over to Momonga and actually pushed her... rear end right at me. I felt her touch, there wasn't something like that and besides...

SHE'S TOUCHING ME!

I pull back catching both of their attention. Momonga used the GM magic to contact devs or at least other players but nothing happened, he hummed to himself...

Momonga : The GM call maic doesn't work...

Albedo : I'm sorry, but I have no answer. This GM call magic, you speak of, is beyond my comprehension.

I noticed the same thing that Momonga was staring at... Her mouth was moving! Normally they wouldn't move so this catches my attention. Is it shut down for some kind of update and we got stuck in a test codes? I glanced at Albedo seeing that she's rising her eyes up and about to say something, I wonder what's she'll do...

Albedo : I realize my failure to assist you, my Lord! I don't deserve it but I beg for your mercy, Lord! Don't separate me and (C/N)!

My eyes widen as she quick moved over to me and bow before me before standing right at my side... She's touching me! Almost. Momonga sat down and covered his face with his skeleton hands in thoughts while I kept glancing at Albedo from the side. Suddenly he let go of his staff but it was floating like normal... Well, that much works at least.

Momonga : Sebas! *He stopped for a second thinking* Step out of the Great Tomb and confirm the surroundings of Nazarick!

Sebas : By your command, my Lord. I'll return. Pleiades I want you on the ninth floor if ayone try to tresspass, deal with them.

Yuri : As you wish, my Lord. It will be done!

Strange... They reacted to his words but they weren't even commands! What is going on here? I'm sure he'll find an answer to it somehow... I turn my head towards Albedo and she smiled before letting out a short giggle making me turn back towards Momonga, awaiting his answer to all of this...

Albedo : How about you, Master (C/N)? Maybe you would like to order me something to obey~?

She asked seductively. She suddenly moved up extremaly close to me and I... Smelled her? What is going on? Why can I feel her scent? There wasn't something like that in the game before! She moved her hand towards my mask so I grabbed her by the wrist and... Felt that she has pulse!? She smiled and closed in so I tried to push her away but accidently grabbed her breasts making her moan out like a female in real life... Besides I shouldn't be able to actually do that kind of thing.

Albedo : Oh, Master (C/N)! I knew you'd like to do that but in front of Lord Momonga?!

(Y/N) : Calm down!

Momonga : It's not the time for it!

He yelled out, clearly embarrassed just as I am. Good enought that he was able to stop her from getting onto me right there and then.

(Y/N) : Now is not the time! I think that Lord Momonga has some orders for us!

Albedo : I'm sorry, Master (C/N)! What is your wish, Lord Momonga?

Momonga : Except for the guardians of eight and fourth floors I want everyone to meet up at the sixth floor fighting arena. Have them gather there in one hour.

Albedo : As you wish, My Lord. I'll meet you soon, Master (C/N).

As she left the throne room after bowing to the two of us I glared at Momonga and pointed at the door throught which Albedo just left.

(Y/N) : What did you do to her options?! She almost raped me!

Momonga : I didn't expect for her to act like that actually. Come on we have still many things to do.

He used his ring to teleport both of us away from the throne room. We were in a corridor leading to the arena, at least items still work... And NPCs are still loyal as it seems. The gates before us opened and we stepped out on the sits aroud the arena. We stepped out onto the center of the arena and I kept on wondering where are the twin dark elves guardians...

Suddenly something smashed against the groud right next to me and I turned around seeing the very short dark elf with butler-like white and red clothes and brown gloves. Looks and acts like a boy but as Bukubukuchagama had a strange sense of humor she's really a one hundred percent girl. She quickly ran over to us.

Aura : It's an honor to have you here, Lord Momonga! Master (C/N)! Welcome to the sixth floor amphitheater!

Momonga : We will only intrude for a little while.

Aura : You must be joking, right?! You are the Lord of The Great Tomb of Nazarick! And Master (C/N) is your right hand! Your power here is absolute! Me and my brother would never think of you as intruders!

(Y/N) : Speaking of...

Aura : Ah! Mare! You're being rude to Lord Momonga and Master (C/N)! Come here!

After a bit more yelling from Aura's side Mare run up to us in all of his femine glory... That is quite funny at the first sight. He's wearing white and blue clothes with a skirt, a short green cape over his shoulders and holding a wooden staff. He started talking about his staff before I cleared my throath and he asked for the two to bring something so he can test magic before warning Aura about the guardians gathering.

Two lizard-like beings brought a pair of training dummies and I stepped away from him. He rise up his staff before casting a spell and creating a Primal Fire Elemental. I stared at the monster and nod a few times. So magic still works... I wonder. He let the twins fight it and I wanted him to summon another one for me.

I stared at the Elemental before rising up my glowing (F/C) Possed Orb. It glowed before I moved my Outworldly Sacrificial Dagger up making a purplish bolt of lighting smashed the Elemental in ground. Seems like I can cast my spells too... And chaos damage is pretty effective against everything that it hits!

He gave me and twins a cup of water while additionaly he gave me a potion of magic. The Chaos Bolt is as energy spending as it was before. Soon guardians starting arriving with Shalltear Bloodfallen being the first one to come. Soon one after another they were stepping out towards the two of us.

Albedo : My Lord! We've came to pledge out loyalty to you and your right hand!

The vampiress was the first one to step out. Her red and black dress was matching her extremaly pale skin and red eyes. Her white hair flowing a bit from under her cap. The red and black umrbrella in hand.

Shalltear : I am the guardian of the first, second and third floor, Shalltear Bloodfallen! I serve and obey.

Next a tall insect-like warrior with four arms stepped out. He has white armor all over his body and blue eyes. He holds a large halbeard.

Cocytus : The guardian of the fifth floor, Cocytus! I serve and obey!

Next the twin walked out.

Aura : I am the guardian of the sixth floor, Aura Bella Fiora!

Mare : I am the brother and also the guardian of the sixth floor, Mare Bello Fiore.

Aura & Mare : We serve and obey!

After twins stepped out a tall men in red bussiness suit. He has long ears, black hair and round glasses also a long tail with plates over it and six long spikes at the end of it.

Demiurge : The guardian of the seventh floor, Demiurge. I serve and obey.

Then at the very last Albedo stepped out :

Albedo : The leader of the Guardians, Albedo. I serve and obey! Other than the guardian of the fourth floor, Gargantua, and the guardian of right floor, Victim, all of the guardians gathered to bow before you. We pledge our complete loyalty to you.

I stare at all of the guardians before seeing Momonga's eyes glowing a bit. I wonder what our fate has for us later on...

Wow, getting close to 2000 words there... Well, I hope you enjoyed this part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
950K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...