Destined To Be With You

By RileyLove

Benjamin Stratford, a young lawyer from Los Angeles thinks he has his life all figured out until a woman from... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

496 23 3
By RileyLove

Forehead to forehead, nose to nose, Ben and Liv lay on their sides facing each other with their eyes closed.

Ben slowly ran his hand up the side of Liv's rib cage as he allowed the feeling of ultimate contentment and happiness fill his soul. Liv had finally told him that she loved him. Never in his life did he think he would ever hear her utter those three little words. His life no longer felt empty or incomplete, everything was how it was supposed to be. He was suppose to be with Liv for the rest of his life. His eyes remained closed until he felt her soft hand lovingly caress his cheek.

Slowly, Ben's eyes fluttered open to meet Liv's loving gaze. He smiled at her until he noticed her face contorting into a sad smile.

"What's wrong?" he whispered softly as he brought his hand up to her face and stroked her cheek with the pad of this thumb.

He noticed unshed tears beginning to pool along the rims of her eyes as she exhaled deeply and said, "I should've told you sooner."

His eyebrows knitted together as he asked, "Told me what?" He was worried there was something she had been keeping a secret. He didn't know what it could be, he had no clue what it was about. But the way she was looking at him made him believe it was something terrible.

"That I love you." She cried quietly.

Immediately, relief washed over him as he tried to comfort her and assure her that she didn't need to worry. "Liv, that doesn't matter anymore. It's okay."

"No it's not. I should've told you years ago. I was just scared. And because of that I hurt you. And I hate that I did that" she said in a rush as the tears fell freely from her eyes.

Quickly, he began to sprinkle tiny kissed all over her face, "Liv, baby. It's okay. Please don't feel bad."

"But I can't help it."

"Stop." He requested, "Please stop feeling this way. I understand that you were scared. But do you understand how happy you've made me?" He stared at her straight in the eyes as he continued, "You've made me the happiest man on the face of this planet just by existing and being apart of my life. You have no idea what your existence has done for me."

She looked at him still remorseful and unconvinced.

"And to add to that, you're giving me a daughter." he said with his voice somewhat cracking. She noticed his eyes glaze over as he continued, "A beautiful baby girl who's probably going to look just like you. Do you know how incredibly lucky I feel because of you? You've given me more than I could ever dream of, Liv."

"Please believe me", he pleaded. "Because even when we weren't together, just the fact that I knew someone like you made my life that much more complete. I promise you, all the hurt I felt before, I would feel it all again just to get to where we are now. With you, me and our baby girl here in this room like we are now."

She shook her head and began, "Ben-"

"No. None of what happened before matters. I love you and I'm only looking forward from now on. Please do the same." He pleaded. "Okay?" he asked as he cradled her face in his hands.

"Okay", she whispered. He gave her a small comforting smile that was completely genuine that it gave her all the reassurance she needed to know that it was in fact okay. "I love you" she told him for the second time meaning every single word.

"I love you!" he proclaimed placing emphasis on the second word to make sure she heard him. She smiled and he said it again but louder and more playfully causing her to roll her eyes and laugh at him. "What?" he asks smiling and enjoying the way it felt to just say it to one another without having to worry.

"I LOVE YOU OLIVIA BERGDORF!" He shouted loudly. She quickly placed her hand over his mouth because it was loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Though she tried to look sternly at him for being so loud she couldn't conceal the smile that was plastered on her face as he struggled to scream even louder under her hand.

"I love you Benjamin Stratford!" she exclaimed happily causing him to laugh.

And for a moment, he just stared into her eyes happily, with a warm tingly feel coursing through his body. She finally allowed herself, after 7 years, to just completely embrace his love. And as his big smile faded into a small thoughtful one, he gently and lovingly brushed this hand across the side of her face as he said seriously, "You're the love of my life, Liv." She melted at his words, his eyes said everything but hearing his feelings absolutely melted Liv. "You and Reagan are my world", he said with cracked voice. He touched her belly lovingly as she watched him adoringly stare at her baby bump. And as he tilted his head to look back up at Liv, she reached her hand to his face and brought her lips closer to his.

Ben could never get over the feeling he got the moment her skin was on his. The physical attraction between the two was immeasurable. He thought the attraction between them was at it's highest and he didn't think it could get any higher. But this kiss just pushed them both over the edge. Though slow and tender, the feeling of their lips interlaced only ignited an uncontrollable fire of desire within them. They couldn't want each other more. And when she slightly opened her mouth to his, he couldn't help but want to take it further. He wanted all of her. So he slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth automatically causing her to moan in delight. She pulled him closer to her and stopped until her belly kept them from getting closer. The moment Ben felt her bump, he stopped. His lips parted from her only to give her a concerned look.

"Shit" he breathed out, "Sorry. Are you okay?"

She giggled at his all too worried face. "Yeah, I'm fine"

Unconvinced, he asked, "Really? Are you sure?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "Yes!'

He was still being cautious with his movements and had a worried expression. "Maybe we should stop."

"What? Why?" She asked too loudly and quickly immediately feeling embarrassed for eagerness to get it on.

He smiled as he watched her face flush with a tinge of pink on her cheeks as she bit down on her bottom lip and tried to avoid his gaze. "Liv it's okay if you want to do nasty unspeakably dirty things to my body." he joked causing her to blush even more.

"Shut up", she laughed.

"I'm serious!" he laughed. "We love each other. It's okay to express how much we want each other. In fact, I encourage it!"

She laughed truly enjoying the fact that her Ben was back to his old self. It had been years since she's heard him joke around with her like he was with his forwardness.

"Okay, fine. I want you." she conceded, trying to sound as uninterested and insincere as possible. But he knew she was kidding. He could see how much she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

He smiled at her once more before he asked, "But we can't do this right?'

"I don't see why not." she replied simply, "You were there when Dr. Wooden said I could you know..." she said as she smiled him suggestively before running from his chest down to belt buckle.

With his mouth slightly ajar, he stared at her lips and swallowed loudly, "Are you sure?"

She smiled at him and watched as he bit down on his bottom lip the moment her hand wandered further down until she teasingly grazed the bulge in his pants. He brought his head down to her neck and began to plant light butterfly kisses. "Mhmm", she replied smirking. She loved that even after all these years, she could manage to turn him on, pregnant belly and all.

"If you go any further Liv, I can't promise I'll be able to stop." he managed to say sounding breathless against her neck

"I'm fine with that." she chirped.

Then he quickly grabbed her hand and placed it away from him. He wanted to do everything. He wanted to make her feel good. So he said sternly, "This is not about me tonight. I don't want you moving your hands, understand?"

She pouted, "That's not fair. You know how much I like being in control."

He inwardly at the thought of her dominating and teasing him. But he didn't want to be selfish and give in to his own desires. He wanted to please her, make her feel good. "I know, but can you please just let me do everything tonight?"

He raised his eyebrows at her and she conceded. She felt nothing but excitment. Though she wanted to be able to touch him too, she needed this. So, she grinned at him and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Destiny By .

Romance

137 56 32
Isabella falls in love with an abusive Man after he has kidnapped her "Matthew", who also happened to be her Boss. She eventually ran away from the r...
110K 2.3K 17
Oakley known as Central Cee gets a random girl pregnant and interrupts her life along with his
240 0 18
On Olivia's 18th birthday a name appears on her wrist. The name of her soulmate. It's a momentous day that everyone looks forward to, but she's alway...
356K 14.1K 48
Fairytale kind of love... It's a mystery to Destiny, her dating history isn't the best example of fairytale love, honestly, it was never 'love' to be...